USMB Sports Bar

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLMYNxW6Mqs]Larry Bird on Fighting in the NBA and Why He Hates Bill Laimbeer | Bill and Bird - YouTube[/ame]

Opening Day! Any predictions? Will the Yankees make the playoffs, or are they too old and beat up? Will this be the year the Pirates break the losing streak? Will the Astros be the worst team in the majors, or will the switch to the American League make a difference?

Opening Day! Any predictions? Will the Yankees make the playoffs, or are they too old and beat up? Will this be the year the Pirates break the losing streak? Will the Astros be the worst team in the majors, or will the switch to the American League make a difference?

I have Angels season tix but I don't think about it that much other than what the Angels are doing and stuff on a fantasy baseball level.

I know the Angels pitching staff is nowhere as good as they were with Greinke and Haren and Santana leaving. I'm actually happy about Santana. I never liked him.

But we added Josh Hamilton to Trout, Trumbo, Pujols (who had a down year). So I'm interested to see if we can out-slug teams. I'm guessing we'll make the playoffs. But its the years when we're built for the playoffs that we find a way not to make it; years in which we have 2 or 3 aces and can just dominate anyone in a 5 or 7 game series.

Forum List

Back