USMB Sports Bar

LOL - That sounds like it could be funny. You got to be able to laugh at yourself.

I'm happy with Green stepping up his game. That's more how he was playing at OKC. We need to be giving him 35 mins in the playoffs.

At this rate we won't have a choice, Green will definently be getting more minutes. I just hope he can give us at least 20 + consistantly.

I'm happy with him getting 15 and swinging the ball if it's not there. Other guys will have to step up there games.

We are a skeleton crew right now we could use the offense, if Green doesn't show up Monday we would have lost by 30+.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5kMT6naqb4]Michael Jordan Crossover on Larry Bird - YouTube[/ame]

I lol'd when I saw Manu constantly blowing by the alleged great defender, Kobe.

Manu Ginobili 2003-04 vs Lakers - YouTube

Where was the great defender Lebron when Green dropped 43 the other night? and Jeremy Lin dropped 40 on Kobe last year.

On Derek Fisher you mean.

Why didn't Kobe step-up and switch assignments? He wasn't guarding anyone so splendid anyhow. That's my point. He's always dogged it on defense. It's not like it's going to affect his first-team all-defense status in the NBA marketing scheme of things.

MJ's best defensive season 3.2 stls, 1.6 blks
Kobes's best defensive season 2.2 stls, 0.8 blks

MJ's career numbers 2.3 stls, 0.8 blks
Kobe's career numbers 1.5 stls, 0.5 blks

No comparison for future reference.

It's almost like they lost on purpose.

Who knows, all I know is our next 2 games are Dallas and Memphis. The New Orleans game is really a game we should have one, the chances of losing the next 2 are very high.

Dallas is chasing the Lakers. I wouldn't mind if we lost that game.

We are barely hanging in as it is, how many losses can we afford until we get bumped out of the playoff picture as well?

Who knows, all I know is our next 2 games are Dallas and Memphis. The New Orleans game is really a game we should have one, the chances of losing the next 2 are very high.

We are barely hanging in as it is, how many losses can we afford until we get bumped out of the playoff picture as well?

Pretty much, the playoffs is clinched and I don't mind if we play Miami in the first round. No matter what, we probably have to beat them if we're gonna win the east.

Pretty much, the playoffs is clinched and I don't mind if we play Miami in the first round. No matter what, we probably have to beat them if we're gonna win the east.

Thats true, can't say I'm looking forward to it with our depth the way it is.

Thats true, can't say I'm looking forward to it with our depth the way it is.

Celts could lose in any round. The Heat series is the championship for me.

LOL - I had to look

174589006f5d7b9f3c22db73e6577d9e9dbd5eff.jpg

tumblr_mjvwrhUkcp1rqspxio1_500.jpg

24296_611723238853471_924624015_n.jpg

tumblr_mjvwjlVT4z1rqkpceo1_400.gif

Forum List

Back