USMB Sports Bar

The Celtics are on a 4 game losing streak, terrible basketball in Boston right now.

Pierce and KG are tired. They just need to get rested for the playoffs.

I don't know man right now things are not looking good, Danny should have picked up Kenyon Martin, he is better than DJ White for sure.

Not necessarily for team chemistry. I don't know what K-Mart can do at this point in his career anyhow.

Pierce and KG are tired. They just need to get rested for the playoffs.

I don't know man right now things are not looking good, Danny should have picked up Kenyon Martin, he is better than DJ White for sure.

Not necessarily for team chemistry. I don't know what K-Mart can do at this point in his career anyhow.

He can still ball, he dropped 18 points for the Knicks the other night. Definently better than the bigs we have on our roster except for KG, and now KG will be out 2 weeks? good lord we are about to go on a nice big losing streak.

KMart has been killing it for us.

Excellent pick up for the Knicks, I would kill to have Kmart on the Celtics now especially with Garnett out. Danny Ainge of course stepped on his dick and was a day late and a dollar short on signing Kmart.

Historically, K-Mart has been bad for long term team chemistry. I don't mind Ainge being risk averse. It'd be one thing if we we just needed that one piece like when we signed Rasheed Wallace.

Cal Women and KU each made their Sweet Sixteens. Life is good chez boe this week.

KMart has been killing it for us.

Excellent pick up for the Knicks, I would kill to have Kmart on the Celtics now especially with Garnett out. Danny Ainge of course stepped on his dick and was a day late and a dollar short on signing Kmart.

Historically, K-Mart has been bad for long term team chemistry. I don't mind Ainge being risk averse. It'd be one thing if we we just needed that one piece like when we signed Rasheed Wallace.

Look at our team now though, half the team is injured and half the bench comes from the Chinese basketball association. The chemistry is already dead.

gg.png

Are there other sports besides football?

March Madness?

WTF!!!

March Madness is the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFtb3EtjEic]Most Wonderful!!!!![/ame]

Forum List

Back