USMB Sports Bar

Its really too bad Jason Terry couldn't have played like he did yesterday for the whole series, God knows we really needed that. All he's done is postpone judgement day now though.

Its really too bad Jason Terry couldn't have played like he did yesterday for the whole series, God knows we really needed that. All he's done is postpone judgement day now though.

Not sure it'd have mattered. It's pretty clear that Stern wants the Knicks. They called two fouls on Green for wrestling with Chandler on the block on the face guard. But then twice in the last two minutes of the game, Chandler was allowed to blatantly extend his arm to knock away the defender and bat an offensive rebound to a teammate. And they put Carmen on the line, 20 times. I doubt if Bird ever went to the line 20 times in his career. Yet, in a game that Carmen is shooting 10-35, he somehow gets to the line 20 times. Stern knows what he's doing. He's gotten this stuff down to a science.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srrOZEhveVc]Greg Popovich "I Want Some Nasty" Spurs Remix - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Not sure it'd have mattered. It's pretty clear that Stern wants the Knicks. They called two fouls on Green for wrestling with Chandler on the block on the face guard. But then twice in the last two minutes of the game, Chandler was allowed to blatantly extend his arm to knock away the defender and bat an offensive rebound to a teammate. And they put Carmen on the line, 20 times. I doubt if Bird ever went to the line 20 times in his career. Yet, in a game that Carmen is shooting 10-35, he somehow gets to the line 20 times. Stern knows what he's doing. He's gotten this stuff down to a science.

Carmelo Anthonys jersey is the #1 selling one in the NBA now even ahead of Lebron, so Stern is starting to make a little money in New York. He's setting up a Miami/New York conference Finals.

Carmelo Anthonys jersey is the #1 selling one in the NBA now even ahead of Lebron, so Stern is starting to make a little money in New York. He's setting up a Miami/New York conference Finals.

Yea. It's all about the Benjamins for Stern. He's not even that good of a low post player or driver when you think about it. No way, he should be getting to the free throw line that much. And for the record, the highest amount of FTA's I found Bird ever took was 16-17 vs the Bucks April 12, 1985. If he played by the (real) Jordan rules, he could've averaged that per game. He was much more of a force on the post and around the rim.

Yea. It's all about the Benjamins for Stern. He's not even that good of a low post player or driver when you think about it. No way, he should be getting to the free throw line that much. And for the record, the highest amount of FTA's I found Bird ever took was 16-17 vs the Bucks April 12, 1985. If he played by the (real) Jordan rules, he could've averaged that per game. He was much more of a force on the post and around the rim.

Stern never handed Bird a damn thing, Melo is starting to get the ref help and the benefits that come along with it so he will get to go to the line alot.

Is this NBA cheerleader too fat?

CBS Houston blogger: Is this NBA cheerleader ?too chunky??* - NY Daily News

157EE900-31C5-442E-B24B-39D32F6E560D-6346-000007DC2E846F2F.jpg

She will probably get anorexia now cuz some big mouth said she was chunky.

Well the Clippers are on the brink of elimination, I am impressed by Memphis so far, they may even get to the conference finals if they can beat OKC without Westbrook which is a real possibility.

Well the Clippers are on the brink of elimination, I am impressed by Memphis so far, they may even get to the conference finals if they can beat OKC without Westbrook which is a real possibility.

Memphis is built the way a lot of NBA teams were built to win before Stern pussified the league. Their lack of outside shooting may end up killing them.

Memphis is built the way a lot of NBA teams were built to win before Stern pussified the league. Their lack of outside shooting may end up killing them.

Imagine if Ray Allen went there and they kept Rudy Gay, sweet Jesus.

It looks like the Knicks big mouths have gotten them into some shit, showing up to the games in black suits really? JR Smith and Kenyon Martin have big fat fucking mouths and I am glad they lost last night.

It looks like the Knicks big mouths have gotten them into some shit, showing up to the games in black suits really? JR Smith and Kenyon Martin have big fat fucking mouths and I am glad they lost last night.

They probably got that from Chandler. The 11 Mavs did that. But the Knicks are over-rated garbage. Their second best player is a perrenial bench player and their best player has been out of the first round once and is 18-59 in the last 2 games.

Forum List

Back