USMB Sports Bar

It looks like the Knicks big mouths have gotten them into some shit, showing up to the games in black suits really? JR Smith and Kenyon Martin have big fat fucking mouths and I am glad they lost last night.

They probably got that from Chandler. The 11 Mavs did that. But the Knicks are over-rated garbage. Their second best player is a perrenial bench player and their best player has been out of the first round once and is 18-59 in the last 2 games.

Kenyon Martin has a been a shit talker his whole career, so is JR Smith. I haven't heard much from Chandler but putting all these knuckleheads together is alot of attitude for one locker room, I feel sorry for Jason Kidd and the coach trying to deal with these guys.

It looks like the Knicks big mouths have gotten them into some shit, showing up to the games in black suits really? JR Smith and Kenyon Martin have big fat fucking mouths and I am glad they lost last night.

They probably got that from Chandler. The 11 Mavs did that. But the Knicks are over-rated garbage. Their second best player is a perrenial bench player and their best player has been out of the first round once and is 18-59 in the last 2 games.

Kenyon Martin has a been a shit talker his whole career, so is JR Smith. I haven't heard much from Chandler but putting all these knuckleheads together is alot of attitude for one locker room, I feel sorry for Jason Kidd and the coach trying to deal with these guys.

Coaches get paid too much for me to feel sorry for them. If I was Del Negro though; I'd leave the Clippers. He's just getting paid to baby sit.

Coaches get paid too much for me to feel sorry for them. If I was Del Negro though; I'd leave the Clippers. He's just getting paid to baby sit.

Del Negro is out of there unless he somehow wins a championship with them from what I heard, Clippers management is done with him.

Golden State has been a pleasant surprise.

Spurs are going to sweep them. They're superior in every facet of the game. I was more worried about the Nuggets. They have more ability to grind them down and to run them out of the gym in the high altitude of Denver.

Golden State won't beat the Spurs unless Parker and Duncan go down with season ending injuries, Golden State has improved immensely in the past few years though I didn't expect it.

Golden State has been a pleasant surprise.

Spurs are going to sweep them. They're superior in every facet of the game. I was more worried about the Nuggets. They have more ability to grind them down and to run them out of the gym in the high altitude of Denver.

Golden State won't beat the Spurs unless Parker and Duncan go down with season ending injuries, Golden State has improved immensely in the past few years though I didn't expect it.

Golden State isn't built for the playoffs. For them to win one playoff series is one more than expected. The Nuggets choked.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHuPgGrakjc]Kevin McHale Was Almost Traded to the Mavericks | Bill and Bird - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvzVOIgagZA&NR=1&feature=endscreen]Magic Johnson Weakened Larry Bird by Befriending Him | 'NBA Countdown' Behind the Scenes - YouTube[/ame]

Golden State isn't built for the playoffs. For them to win one playoff series is one more than expected. The Nuggets choked.

If Galinari didn't go down I think it would have been different.

C's lay an egg during a Game 6 at home. Nothing new.

This was the worst team the Celtics have had since Kevin Garnett got to Boston, they have to reload for next year. Ainge really fucked the dog by giving Terry and Courtney Lee big contracts smgdh

The 07 C's were 24-58 but they were young and upcoming as Pierce was the only old guy at 30. And they were a year removed from a championship. So I don't even know if I can call them worse. And that was the year they were getting the rookie, Rondo some reps. So I'd vote the 06 team worse since they only won 33 games and they were even more abysmal. I'm pretty sure Doc and Ainge cooked up a scheme to tank games in 07 to get the better lottery pick; which they traded for Ray Allen after having gotten KG.

If Galinari didn't go down I think it would have been different.

Agree. GS fans would argue that that's countered by Lee going down. But I don't think so. Bogut picked up his slack and they don't have great chemistry of playing off each other otherwise. It's not like a Gasol/Randolph combo.

Denver clearly missed his scoring punch and they looked lost w/o an outside shooter.

Y! SPORTS

Rose getting slammed in the comments section.

Rose will continue to get slammed more and more until he returns.

Rose is a selfish s.o.b. But that stuff sells in the big markets in lieu of winning. That's why the Lakers were fiercely loyal to Kobe even during years the team sucks and why Gallinari and then Lin got the boot from NY in favor of Carmelo

C's lay an egg during a Game 6 at home. Nothing new.

This was the worst team the Celtics have had since Kevin Garnett got to Boston, they have to reload for next year. Ainge really fucked the dog by giving Terry and Courtney Lee big contracts smgdh

The 07 C's were 24-58 but they were young and upcoming as Pierce was the only old guy at 30. And they were a year removed from a championship. So I don't even know if I can call them worse. And that was the year they were getting the rookie, Rondo some reps. So I'd vote the 06 team worse since they only won 33 games and they were even more abysmal. I'm pretty sure Doc and Ainge cooked up a scheme to tank games in 07 to get the better lottery pick; which they traded for Ray Allen after having gotten KG.

Oh I meant the worst team in the big 3 era, we have always gotten to the second round or better since KG came to Boston until now. Signing Terry and Lee to 3 year deals is slitting our own throats.

Forum List

Back