USMB Sports Bar

Clay Thompson was on fire last night, you think they can continue this hot shooting? Oakland is going to be on fire for these next 2 games.

Clay Thompson was on fire last night, you think they can continue this hot shooting? Oakland is going to be on fire for these next 2 games.

Anything can happen in Oakland. The Spurs needed to keep the Warriors down and they didn't. Both games have not been Spur-like games in which they control the tempo of the game. I think they need a game that they jump out to a lead and control the tempo.

Anything can happen in Oakland. The Spurs needed to keep the Warriors down and they didn't. Both games have not been Spur-like games in which they control the tempo of the game. I think they need a game that they jump out to a lead and control the tempo.

Do you think the Spurs should put more pressure on their guards in the half court? maybe some man to man? I have noticed the Warriors love to chuck up 3 point shots, especially Curry and Thompson, maybe put a little more pressure on those guys?

Do you think the Spurs should put more pressure on their guards in the half court? maybe some man to man? I have noticed the Warriors love to chuck up 3 point shots, especially Curry and Thompson, maybe put a little more pressure on those guys?

I could agree with that. Put guys like Mills into the game during the first half and tell him to play his ass off for 3 or 4 minutes at a time and keep Parker and Ginobili more fresh. But the reason that the Spurs lost is not the Warriors. Had Neal and Green shot better; they still would have won. I'd like to see Leonard and Duncan take more advantage of their match-ups too.

I could agree with that. Put guys like Mills into the game during the first half and tell him to play his ass off for 3 or 4 minutes at a time and keep Parker and Ginobili more fresh. But the reason that the Spurs lost is not the Warriors. Had Neal and Green shot better; they still would have won. I'd like to see Leonard and Duncan take more advantage of their match-ups too.

Duncan definently needs to be working the Warriors big men, thats for sure.

It's an in-service day for Stern. No games. He has to plan how he's going to get the Knicks, Heat, Thunder and Warriors to the next round.

C's need to trade for Jimmer Fredette while his stock is low.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8hqbVxPo74]Jimmer Fredette - Stargazing (2013 Season Highlights Mix) - YouTube[/ame]

More BS from the company men. Bogut steps out of bounds with 16 second remaining in a tie game and the company men refuse to review it. That's f'ing nonsense.

Anaheim Ducks lost Game 6 and 7 by a goal to the Detroit Red Wings. That sucks cos they would have faced off against crosstown rival, the LA Kings for the first time during the next round.

Don't be surprised if Ainge uses a 2nd round pick on Brandon Davies. He's a good interior player, rebounder, a good passing big man, a decent shot blocker and he can make the 18-foot jumper. These are all things that the C's desperately need.

Davies gets shot at NBA

More BS from the company men. Bogut steps out of bounds with 16 second remaining in a tie game and the company men refuse to review it. That's f'ing nonsense.

The longer they stretch this Spurs/Warriors series the more $$$ the NBA makes this series is quite popular.

Sadly, the average NBA fan is a dumbass and Stern can get away with this all day. Spurs dragged their feet and should've closed it out. Still, it sucks to be robbed of a chance to win it like that.

The longer they stretch this Spurs/Warriors series the more $$$ the NBA makes this series is quite popular.

Sadly, the average NBA fan is a dumbass and Stern can get away with this all day. Spurs dragged their feet and should've closed it out. Still, it sucks to be robbed of a chance to win it like that.

They need to close this out as soon as possible, the refs are on deck to try and stretch this series out so the Spurs will be tired when they face OKC, who the refs are trying like mad to get out of the other round.

They need to close this out as soon as possible, the refs are on deck to try and stretch this series out so the Spurs will be tired when they face OKC, who the refs are trying like mad to get out of the other round.

If Memphis wins Game 4, they'll win the series. OKC can't beat them 3 times in a row; even if 2 are in OKC. And that'll be a tougher match-up for the Spurs IMO.

Game 4: Miami 88 Chicago 65
Miami 21 FTAs
Chicago 32 FTAs

The company men are taught to catch-up the overall series tally during garbage time.

This series would have been better if Chicago was healthy, but of course Miami is happy to beat up on a crippled Bulls team with half their roster in the hospital.

If Memphis wins Game 4, they'll win the series. OKC can't beat them 3 times in a row; even if 2 are in OKC. And that'll be a tougher match-up for the Spurs IMO.

It looks like Memphis got it, even with the refs OKC can't beat this team. Durant is playing like crap despite his inflated numbers too smh.

Game 3: Chi vs. Mia - Joey Crawford Time
Game 4: Memphis vs. OKC - Joey Crawford Time - All's I could do was LOL at his desperate calls to keep OKC in it.
Game 5: SAS vs. GS - Joey Crawford Time?

Forum List

Back