USMB Sports Bar

Game 3: Chi vs. Mia - Joey Crawford Time
Game 4: Memphis vs. OKC - Joey Crawford Time - All's I could do was LOL at his desperate calls to keep OKC in it.
Game 5: SAS vs. GS - Joey Crawford Time?

Memphis really needs to close it out tonight to keep the refs from rallying, Stern does not want to see Zack Randolph and Tony Allens faces in the conference finals he wants Durant there. But even if Memphis can't do it tonight, they'll finish it in 6, even the refs haven't been able to help Durant catch Memphis.

Crawford got the night off last night. He's not six man'ing it for the Heat tonight. I would doubt he's doing OKC-Memphis in back to back games. The NBA routinely avoids that. If I had to guess, we'll see him at Golden State tomorrow.

It looks like Golden States hot shooting is over, the Spurs need to finish this in 6.

They really do. I'd be disappointed if they allow this to get to a Game 7.

Memphis closed out OKC last night, so the Spurs need to finish off Golden State as soon as possible, otherwise they will be giving the Grizzlies a chance to rest up. Kevin Durant was absolutely dreadful last night btw.

Crawford got the night off last night. He's not six man'ing it for the Heat tonight. I would doubt he's doing OKC-Memphis in back to back games. The NBA routinely avoids that. If I had to guess, we'll see him at Golden State tomorrow.

David Stern was in the stands watching Memphis/OKC, no doubt trying to see if the Thunder could be saved somehow.

It looks like Golden States hot shooting is over, the Spurs need to finish this in 6.

Memphis closed out OKC last night, so the Spurs need to finish off Golden State as soon as possible, otherwise they will be giving the Grizzlies a chance to rest up. Kevin Durant was absolutely dreadful last night btw.

And yet the media wants to talk about how he doesn't have the supporting cast.

No supporting cast? sweet Baby Jesus, OKC has a fine team, Durant just embarassed himself and played like a bitch during the whole series. If anything OKC looks more like Westbrooks team now instead of Durants.

No supporting cast? sweet Baby Jesus, OKC has a fine team, Durant just embarassed himself and played like a bitch during the whole series. If anything OKC looks more like Westbrooks team now instead of Durants.

If I was a GM, I'd build around Durant. The problem is that their coach, Scott Brooks was too much of a wuss to tell Durant to pass the ball. Their ball rotation was horrible. And I think they paid the price for not having a pass first PG to back-up Westbrook. Jackson was like a poor man's Westbrook. They should have kept Maynor.

I've watched the 84 NBA Finals Game 6 two or three times. I knew it was totally rigged. There's a ton of bogus calls and Stern had told someone that he wanted a Game 7. But I never noticed until now that one of the two refs: JOEY F'ING CRAWFORD!

I never noticed before b/c that's back when he had a full head of hair. Knowing that the C's still crushed the Lakers in Game 7; this game is still a good watch. Two great teams.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've watched the 84 NBA Finals Game 6 two or three times. I knew it was totally rigged. There's a ton of bogus calls and Stern had told someone that he wanted a Game 7. But I never noticed until now that one of the two refs: JOEY F'ING CRAWFORD!

I never noticed before b/c that's back when he had a full head of hair. Knowing that the C's still crushed the Lakers in Game 7; this game is still a good watch. Two great teams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZPuVEhm7Yg

Stern told a fan he wanted a game 7, Larry Bird was pissed and commented on that too I believe.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pN0WYlDRPsU]Dwyane Wade Goes Airborne on Lance Stephenson GAME 2 - YouTube[/ame]

grizzlols_medium.gif

Spurs going back to the Finals wow, Memphis is a good team but the Spurs made them look stupid. I hope the Spurs win the whole thing.

Forum List

Back