USMB Sports Bar

tumblr_mmm8rkt5iT1ri2404o1_500.gif

The company men did their job tonight. At the 8:25 mark in the 4th with the Pacers within striking distance at 66-74, the ball went off Lebron James. It was an easy call, but naturally the ref called it off the Pacers. Four seconds later, Ray Allen made a three and that's all she wrote.

Funnily enough, the same play happened later with the Heat up 16 and the game over. The same ref emphatically called it Pacers ball; acting like he's such a stalwart authority.

The refs were never going to let Indiana win, Stern can't afford to have a Indiana/San Antonio finals all the Lebron jockers wouldn't watch, he would miss out on all the cash.

The refs allow the Heat to constantly bump and wrestle their opponents much more to make up for it.

Yup, Boston would have defeated Miami last year in the playoffs if the series was called fairly. Game 2 last year was one of the worst officiated games I ever seen in my life.

Ironically, it was about the time of the ten year anniversary of the worst officiated game in history - 02 WCF Game 6. And reporters were asking Stern about it. And he said he might recollect one or two missed calls. That guy is such a phony.

Those "one of two missed calls" cost Boston the game and ultimately, the series. David Stern is a fucking crook.

I just read about this, do you think he will really leave? I do believe he played a hand in getting Vinny fired though.

I've always believed that he wanted to leave. Everyone knows that Donald Sterling is a second rate owner and the Clippers are a second rate organization. He's always been non committal and pandering to him made no sense.

I just read about this, do you think he will really leave? I do believe he played a hand in getting Vinny fired though.

I've always believed that he wanted to leave. Everyone knows that Donald Sterling is a second rate owner and the Clippers are a second rate organization. He's always been non committal and pandering to him made no sense.

I don't know Chris Paul is starting to look flaky to me, when he was in New Orleans he complained about not being in a big city and having a good enough team well the Clippers gave him what he wanted, hes in Los Angeles now and the Clippers are a much better team than what he had with the Hornets. I think its time for Paul to shut up and start playing basketball.

I don't know Chris Paul is starting to look flaky to me, when he was in New Orleans he complained about not being in a big city and having a good enough team well the Clippers gave him what he wanted, hes in Los Angeles now and the Clippers are a much better team than what he had with the Hornets. I think its time for Paul to shut up and start playing basketball.

Chris Paul is a classic narcissist. But if I were in his shoes, I'd probably be looking for a better situation too. The prevailing wisdom is that he'll go to Dallas.

Chris Paul is a classic narcissist. But if I were in his shoes, I'd probably be looking for a better situation too. The prevailing wisdom is that he'll go to Dallas.

Dallas would be perfect for him but at the same time besides Dirk who do they really have? Thats the same reason Deron Williams didn't go there, if Dirk goes down you are by yourself.

Dallas would be perfect for him but at the same time besides Dirk who do they really have? Thats the same reason Deron Williams didn't go there, if Dirk goes down you are by yourself.

That's about any NBA team. It's a watered down league. It's always gonna be patchwork.

That's about any NBA team. It's a watered down league. It's always gonna be patchwork.

These guys all want to win now nobody wants to build anything anymore, thats why I think Paul Pierce needs to be commended for his service. Hes been in Boston since 98/99 and he didn't have to stay, he could have left long ago but he stayed. That means something.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PIU6ysHQRmA#]Tim Duncan Post Moves Compilation Part II - YouTube[/ame]!

The company men will be out in full force to guide Lebron to the Finals tonight.

Indiana 12, Miami 8. Wade hits it out of bounds. One ref calls it Indy and then a couple company men get together and say, wait a minute; Miami ball. (ESPN shows no replay during the break).

Indiana 14, Miami 10. The ball bounces to Wade, who is standing on the baseline. Like half his foot is on the line. Company men see nothing.

The company men will be out in full force to guide Lebron to the Finals tonight.

Indiana 12, Miami 8. Wade hits it out of bounds. One ref calls it Indy and then a couple company men get together and say, wait a minute; Miami ball. (ESPN shows no replay during the break).

Indiana 14, Miami 10. The ball bounces to Wade, who is standing on the baseline. Like half his foot is on the line. Company men see nothing.

There was no way in hell Stern was going to allow a Indiana/San Antonio finals.

Forum List

Back