USMB Sports Bar

World Cup Qualifying continues tonight. Top 3 1/2 of 6 teams advance. Coasta Rica, Mexico, and the USA in a three way tie for first. CR and Mex play each other while USA plays Panama in Seattle. If CR and Mex tie and USA wins, they'll take the top spot by themselves by 2 points. Though, I'll be rooting for Mexico to lose and as long as USA wins, they'll be holding down the fort still.

Final Round - U.S. Soccer

Spurs whupped some ass in game 3, whats the status of Tony Parkers injury?

He should play and hopefully be effective. Curiously, Boris Diaw did not play Game 3; even in garbage time. I have to think that Pop may have been holding him in reserve.

And T-Mac is definitely slower out there. But his passing was sharp. I could see him getting a minute or two of non garbage time. Doubt it though.

If the Spurs stay hot though. The Heat have no shot.

He should play and hopefully be effective. Curiously, Boris Diaw did not play Game 3; even in garbage time. I have to think that Pop may have been holding him in reserve.

And T-Mac is definitely slower out there. But his passing was sharp. I could see him getting a minute or two of non garbage time. Doubt it though.

I hope they pull it off, I am tired of the Heats garbage. I am worried about Boston though, the word on the street is Doc is not coming back, if thats true we will be going into some serious rebuilding and be chasing lottery pics like in the 90s.

I hope they pull it off, I am tired of the Heats garbage. I am worried about Boston though, the word on the street is Doc is not coming back, if thats true we will be going into some serious rebuilding and be chasing lottery pics like in the 90s.

I wish we chased lottery picks in the 90's. MGMT was great at putting 32 to 42 win teams together. We only got Pierce b/c a bunch of idiot GMs didn't draft him sooner.

The company men made their presence felt in the first quarter of game 4. Didn't call a total hack of Wade on Splitter at the rim. And later when he nearly tackled Ginobili during a loose ball, they instead gave a ghost foul to Haslem. Then, they allowed Battier, who was even set on a screen to flop and get Ginobili his second foul.

I wish we chased lottery picks in the 90's. MGMT was great at putting 32 to 42 win teams together. We only got Pierce b/c a bunch of idiot GMs didn't draft him sooner.

Boston hasn't really drafted well since the 80s, Boston does trades better than anything and Veteran pick ups, SOMETIMES, its been a while since we got one who was worth it. I don't know, if Doc leaves Garnett and Pierce will probably follow, and Rondo will get traded and we will have nothing to show for it. Welcome back to the 90's.:(

Boston hasn't really drafted well since the 80s, Boston does trades better than anything and Veteran pick ups, SOMETIMES, its been a while since we got one who was worth it. I don't know, if Doc leaves Garnett and Pierce will probably follow, and Rondo will get traded and we will have nothing to show for it. Welcome back to the 90's.:(

Y! SPORTS

I've always wondered why coaches never get traded.

Man! You got big balls!
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNuI9mMoTIk]Spurs tribute - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmYwD4Z0jQ4]why the Spurs can win the 2013 NBA finals - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back