USMB Sports Bar

Spurs up 3-2, you think they can close this out?

Spurs would have likely gotten their 4th home blowout if it had went to Game 7. That Game 6 was tough to watch though. No less than four or five times, I watched the ball go off OKC and the refs pretend it went of SAS.

When the Spurs went up 10 on the DG 4 point play, and the announcers were talking up the Spurs dominance, I was like yea, but the Company Men are gonna bring it hard the last five minutes. They didn't disappoint either.

That ball that grazed off the rim, and then their was a scramble for the ball, and Westbrook extended his arm to foul Mills. And instead of calling that foul, the company men decided to pretend that the ball didn't hit the rim and call a shot clock violation three seconds later. That's how much they freaking cheat.

Then of course there was the goal tending call on Ginobili. But on the play before that Duncan was fouled twice as he made his shot. Once on the ground by the smaller player and then Ibaka raked his arm on the follow-through. It's tough to make shots like that.

I was shocked that they actually called the Ibaka slide under foul on Duncan. I don't think they would have if he missed the shot so bad. I'm guessing that Dan Crawford will get reprimanded for that one.

I don't know if I'll bother to watch much basketball once the Spurs are done. Watching this WWE crap is getting to be too much.

Oh, and Leonard: 21 shots, 0 free throw attempts (his most aggressive game of the series)
Westbrick: 23 shots, 18 free throw attempts

TOTAL JOKE

Wow...I thought the Kings 2012 Stanley Cup run was impressive. They were an eight seed that went 16-4, and had they won their first close-out game vs. the Devils, they would have set the playoff win percent record. They beat the top three seeds in the Western Conference and won a playoff record, ten straight road games.

But in 2014, the Kings went down 0-3 in their first series and then won the final four games, including Game 7 in San Jose. They won three of four in Anaheim in the next series, including Game 7 on the road. Then, they beat Chicago, who beat them last year; they won a third Game 7 in Chicago.

Spurs up 3-2, you think they can close this out?

Spurs would have likely gotten their 4th home blowout if it had went to Game 7. That Game 6 was tough to watch though. No less than four or five times, I watched the ball go off OKC and the refs pretend it went of SAS.

When the Spurs went up 10 on the DG 4 point play, and the announcers were talking up the Spurs dominance, I was like yea, but the Company Men are gonna bring it hard the last five minutes. They didn't disappoint either.

That ball that grazed off the rim, and then their was a scramble for the ball, and Westbrook extended his arm to foul Mills. And instead of calling that foul, the company men decided to pretend that the ball didn't hit the rim and call a shot clock violation three seconds later. That's how much they freaking cheat.

Then of course there was the goal tending call on Ginobili. But on the play before that Duncan was fouled twice as he made his shot. Once on the ground by the smaller player and then Ibaka raked his arm on the follow-through. It's tough to make shots like that.

I was shocked that they actually called the Ibaka slide under foul on Duncan. I don't think they would have if he missed the shot so bad. I'm guessing that Dan Crawford will get reprimanded for that one.

I don't know if I'll bother to watch much basketball once the Spurs are done. Watching this WWE crap is getting to be too much.

Rajon Rondo and Kevin Love meet up at the Red Sox game | CelticsLife.com - Boston Celtics Fan Site, Blog, T-shirts

BpEgS1MIMAA34eD.jpg

If Boston can pull this off I'd stay tuned brother, this will put Boston right back into the playoff picture.

I guess in the weak east, anything is possible. It's gonna take a lot more than that to dethrone the Heat though. They'll still need other pieces.

Snapshot: Rondo and Love at Fenway - Boston Celtics Blog - ESPN Boston

The Spurs will dethrone the Heat this year, plus guys like Wade and Ray Allen are just getting older this Heat thing won't last forever, things will sort themselves out naturally. Rondo and Love are both in their mid 20s still. The Miami Heat have a very old roster if you look at it, Battier and Birdman are almost in their 40s.

I guess in the weak east, anything is possible. It's gonna take a lot more than that to dethrone the Heat though. They'll still need other pieces.

The Spurs will dethrone the Heat this year, plus guys like Wade and Ray Allen are just getting older this Heat thing won't last forever, things will sort themselves out naturally. Rondo and Love are both in their mid 20s still. The Miami Heat have a very old roster if you look at it, Battier and Birdman are almost in their 40s.

The Spurs (who should've won last year) are better, and the Heat before the playoffs were worse. But the Heat had an easy ride through the playoffs and virtually got rest. I could see the Spurs dominating this series. But it could also be a real battle as well, especially if Tony Parker is hobbled. I'd hate to see the Heat three-peat while beating the Spurs a second time. That would really suck.

I do agree that Wade and Allen's days are limited. But right now, they're playing at a solid level.

The Spurs (who should've won last year) are better, and the Heat before the playoffs were worse. But the Heat had an easy ride through the playoffs and virtually got rest. I could see the Spurs dominating this series. But it could also be a real battle as well, especially if Tony Parker is hobbled. I'd hate to see the Heat three-peat while beating the Spurs a second time. That would really suck.

I do agree that Wade and Allen's days are limited. But right now, they're playing at a solid level.

If Boston gets Love we do need to add more pieces, I would like to see us get Tony Allen back if thats possible, if not hopefully we can resign Avery Bradley. I would like to see us get a good center to put next to Kevin Love, and some more shooters, Kyle Korver would be perfect. Word on the street is we are getting Gordan Hayward, that would really help as well. I would like us to put a third star next to Love and Rondo but I have no idea who that could be, I would say Rudy Gay but he makes his teams worse when he plays smgdh, and I would say Brook Lopez but the man just cannot stay healthy.

Birdman, Battier and Allen are just fill ins, they can be replaced fairly easy with veterans who want a ring and are at the end of their careers. Wade should have a couple of years left, hell Duncan will be 78 at the start of next season.

I think San Antonio is better than last year and the Heat are tired, the last three years the Heat have play 82 games, that has to wear on them.

Birdman, Battier and Allen are just fill ins, they can be replaced fairly easy with veterans who want a ring and are at the end of their careers. Wade should have a couple of years left, hell Duncan will be 78 at the start of next season.

I think San Antonio is better than last year and the Heat are tired, the last three years the Heat have play 82 games, that has to wear on them.

Birdman and Battier are nothing much. But Allen is not that easy to replace. Without him, the Heat would not have won the title last year. Wade's percentage is up because Allen spaces the floor for him and he faces way less double teams and has more space to cut.

You are absolutely right.

Forum List

Back