USMB's Virtual Thanksgiving Day Dinner

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
I apologize that I'm running a few minutes late for this, but enjoy the parade everyone and there will be more entertainment later. :)

Happy-Thanksgiving-2021-1.png

I'm trying a new recipe with stuffing....I put celery in cornbread stuffing with Andouille Sausages in it.

I'm trying a new recipe with stuffing....I put celery in cornbread stuffing with Andouille Sausages in it.
I'm doing at this time what I've done for my whole life on this day. Not a damned thing

Sometimes I regret not even learning how to make instant coffee. All my cooking needs have been done for me with really good eats my whole life. Gawd I'm a spoiled rotten brat...................Oh well.......someones gotts do it

Ohhhh...But I've done plenty of dishes though. That I can handle after reading the instructions

It's 2021. Nobody gives a fuck about the parade anymore.

"Look! It's a Spiderman balloon. That almost perfectly represents the meaning of Thanksgiving."
Some people call it a tradition.
I'm watching it live, thanks to The Doctor's Wife, and there's too much stuff about America in the parade.
That's racist and offensive.

Nothing says Thanksgiving like food sensitivities.

I'm roasting a really gorgeous Hutterite grown chicken with carrots and cauliflower, homemade gravy and homemade cranberry sauce. It'll be good even if there's no stuffing or taters or green bean casserole.

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!

None of the networks are showing the parade.
Even Fox.

Really? A local channel of mine was showing it on their website. :confused-84:

Some people call it a tradition.

Exactly, I've been watching it every year since I was a little kid. I'm glad that I could help. :)

Parade's over.

I know, I guess without the commercials and the other extras it was much shorter. Well, for the most part this thread becomes a chat now. Virtual dinner is at six pm et and I'll be adding some videos later on to this thread. :)

So, I was just wondering what everybody is thankful for. I'll go ahead and start. :)

First of all, I am thankful for finding this website and that we all could be here together to share a Thanksgiving meal even if it's virtual. I am also thankful that even though Joe Bidedumb tried to divide this nation, he was clearly unsuccessful. (Fuck you Joe Biden. XD) This year I am also thankful that even though my original Thanksgiving plans didn't work due to somebody in my family catching Covid, that I could still have a small family gathering and celebrate it with them and that we were able to get a turkey and have it thawed and the cracker pudding made on time. ;)

Forum List

Back