USS New York. Where is it?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
th

Oh my goodness. Where is it? Where is that ship carrying the Benghazi terrorist? Seems it's gone dark and nobody knows where it is. Only a rumor, but it is expected to show up somewhere in the U.S. this weekend.

It's gone dark for security reasons, apparently.

But I think it's pretty safe to say that the DoD knows where it is.

th

Oh my goodness. Where is it? Where is that ship carrying the Benghazi terrorist? Seems it's gone dark and nobody knows where it is. Only a rumor, but it is expected to show up somewhere in the U.S. this weekend.
You were right. I heard on Fox News earlier that he appeared in a Washington courtroom today, and pleaded not guilty. I hope his interrogators will be able to get the names of his accomplices, and their whereabouts.

You almost gotta laugh. How much diesel fuel did it take by boat when they coulda flew this nut case? Religious beliefs?

Obama finally caught that Ben Ghazi dude!!

Libya-Benghazi_Suspect.JPEG.jpg

Obama won the war on terror!! AGAIN!!!!

You almost gotta laugh. How much diesel fuel did it take by boat when they coulda flew this nut case? Religious beliefs?

i'm pretty sure they took him by boat so they could interrogate him first. they have done this before....

Much more difficult to sabotage a ship than an airplane. Many more personnel.

i'm pretty sure they took him by boat so they could interrogate him first. they have done this before....

Much more difficult to sabotage a ship than an airplane. Many more personnel.

I understood he was in custody.

Doesn't that mean someone is watching him?

Why would that ship go dark for security reasons? Was someone worried that the terrorists would drive one of those pickups with a machine gun mounted on the back onto the ocean and attack it?

I believe it could sit off the coast of Libya with a neon sign saying "we have him" and nobody could do shit about it.

Probably broke down in route. I know some of the people who worked on that ship............

Maybe under tow.

How come when obama finally has this Hall and Oates guy captured he's considered a civilian criminal but when the hack wants to trade for an army deserter they all conveniently become POW's?

Forum List

Back