Utah officers say mysterious voice called them to rescue baby trapped

Seems like the first time I've heard a story that might be a real miracle in a long time:
Utah officers say mysterious voice called them to rescue baby trapped inside car Fox News

Uh at a guess, it was the mother who then died.

"a mysterious female voice calling out “Help,” from inside the vehicle.

But the driver of the car was dead and her 18-month-old daughter, while still alive, couldn’t have been the speaker.

It was a mystery that continues to haunt the officers – and may never be explained.

Officer Jared Warner of the Spanish Fork Police Department was one of the first who came to the rescue of tiny Lily Groesback, who was strapped in a seat in the back of her mother’s car"

Seems like the first time I've heard a story that might be a real miracle in a long time:
Utah officers say mysterious voice called them to rescue baby trapped inside car Fox News

But the driver of the car was dead and her 18-month-old daughter, while still alive, couldn’t have been the speaker.

It was a mystery that continues to haunt the officers – and may never be explained.

Officer Jared Warner of the Spanish Fork Police Department was one of the first who came to the rescue of tiny Lily Groesback, who was strapped in a seat in the back of her mother’s car"

I thought that at first too, but if you listen to the report they say that they think the mother died instantly in the crash. And if she was that recently dead you would think they would mention trying to revive her.

I thought that at first too, but if you listen to the report they say that they think the mother died instantly in the crash. And if she was that recently dead you would think they would mention trying to revive her.

Occam's Razor suggests all things being equal, the simplest explanations tend to be the right ones. So what's more likely, a woman's voice from inside a car containing a woman desperate to save her child knowing she probably wont make it cries out one last time, or, some angelic being descended from Heaven deciding to save this one baby but not the thousands of others around the world?

These things do happen. Angels are real. I've read many stories in my life where something like this happens. These stories are no rare, they do happen. Not all of them make the news. I've personally experienced seeing and hearing things that can't be explained. Angels are real, and do help in times of need.

These things do happen. Angels are real. I've read many stories in my life where something like this happens. These stories are no rare, they do happen. Not all of them make the news. I've personally experienced seeing and hearing things that can't be explained. Angels are real, and do help in times of need.

Well that's a relief. Guess we can cut back on rescue personnel then since angels will handle it.

Well that's a relief. Guess we can cut back on rescue personnel then since angels will handle it.
Very silly. Making fun of the situation doesn't change facts. Sarcasm doesn't discount the reality of the event.

Very silly. Making fun of the situation doesn't change facts. Sarcasm doesn't discount the reality of the event.

Suit yourself. I'll look both ways before crossing a busy street instead of trusting in imaginary friends.

Suit yourself. I'll look both ways before crossing a busy street instead of trusting in imaginary friends.
Pleeease. Can you prove the non-existence of angels? Why bash something that you have absolutely no proof one way or the other? So, the many stories and accounts of angels, some by well-known people, are all fabricated and imaginary? They're all lying and making this stuff up? The four rescue people are allying and were imagining the voice? They all fabricated the hoax in order to draw attention to themselves? Pleeeeease.

Occam's Razor suggests all things being equal, the simplest explanations tend to be the right ones. So what's more likely, a woman's voice from inside a car containing a woman desperate to save her child knowing she probably wont make it cries out one last time, or, some angelic being descended from Heaven deciding to save this one baby but not the thousands of others around the world?

Well I certainly have no explanation, but they do think the mother died at the time of the accident. If she was more recently dead they would be able to tell and would have tried to revive her. Would it be a an angel or the moms spirit?

Amen to this. Maybe if they themselves had been at the scene, they wouldn't be so quick to make light of what took place.

God bless you and them the baby always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back