UTOPIA under Trump

Hey dipshit, rallies (especially during a worldwide pandemic) are not a measure of electability
MAHqPqg.png

45vsm5.jpg

Son, you are derp!

What kind of fat were you giving him?

Btw: There is no way A guy that can't fill a HS gym with supporters, had zero enthusiasm, and didn't even campaign at all for 3 weeks before election day

got the most votes ev

er in America. I've seen HS class presidents have more supporters. You believing Biden got the most votes ever in America

is absurd. It defies logic and reality. It hasn't worked like that in the entire history of the US.

I think that the tiny crowds for Biden have to be discounted as theatrics.
The steal strategy was dependent on convincing people going out in public was unsafe and that the election had be done by mail.

The country was at virtual peace, prosperous at historic levels and President Trump was cruising toward a landslide reelection.
There were certainly pockets of antiTrump sentiment, but certainly not enough for biden to win.

The steal strategy was dependent on convincing people going out in public was unsafe and that the election had be done by mail.

The country was at virtual peace, prosperous at historic levels and President Trump was cruising toward a landslide reelection.
There were certainly pockets of antiTrump sentiment, but certainly not enough for biden to win.
If Biden really won by that many votes, why wasn't it tallied within a couple days and a decisive victory declared, hmm? :rolleyes-41:

Hilarious

Because of the volume of mail in votes and that republic pols refused to have counted before 8:00pm on Election Day.
7 million more votes and it wasn't a clear victory in a couple days? :rolleyes-41:

Try and think reallll hard about that.

down_syndrome_boy_thinking_crop_257x257.jpg

Forum List

Back