🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

UVA shooting, 3 dead, 2 injured

But I am sure they will be comforted by more "Let's Go Brandon" jokes and other white supremacist deflections at times like this....almost like they are giddy about it..
We all know no one is happier to hear about a mass shooting than the anti-gun troglodytes who will use it to push their mindless agenda.
Some of us just won't admit it.

Badgers remember Chandler, who was regularly seen at UW-Madison campus haunts such as Gordon Food Court, and UW Union.

University of Idaho: 4 Dead

It wasn't on campus......but they will include this as a school shooting.

Typical negro violence. That 13% at it again.

Black lives matter? Apparently not to other blacks.

Technically......young black males make up only about 7% of the population.....but commit over 50% of all murder, and the majority of their victims are young black males...........

As long as they die in democrat party controlled cities and there are still enough blacks to vote for the democrats......the democrats in control of those cities don't give a flying you know what....

Condolences to the families and friends of these 3 men......

But I am sure they will be comforted by more "Let's Go Brandon" jokes and other white supremacist deflections at times like this....almost like they are giddy about it..
Since guns kill so many blacks, and blacks commit nearly all these killings, wouldn't you agree the logical move would be to ban guns from blacks only?

They have the school locked down and classes canceled/employees not reporting to work. He's still on the run somewhere.

He's a member of the National Honor Society National Technical Honor Society president of Key Club president of Jobs for Virginia Grads Program.

Yeah, that definitely doesn't follow the pattern for mass shooters, but it's not impossible.

Probably something more personal and targeted I suspect.
They { those who are responsible for handling this incident }
best give us something to go on.Like closed circuit camera
or something.A slight history of the perp.Any rap sheet.

Since guns kill so many blacks, and blacks commit nearly all these killings, wouldn't you agree the logical move would be to ban guns from blacks only?
That's like saying No Service to any person ordering a
Pizza because they used the word " PizzaPie ". As if a member
of the Mafia.Like that would help solve Big City Crime.

Odd that it's 10 hours after the shooting and there is squat as far as anything new.
I wasn't even aware of this.Like the way The New House Majority
News is barely reported,Or how The Republicans won the
Popular Vote in the Midterms.By over 4 %,

Forum List

Back