🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

UVA shooting, 3 dead, 2 injured

It is said that the opened fire inside a bus filled with students returning from a play in DC and was known to C-Ville police for another gun related incident.

Not sure if he was on the bus and shot or entered the bus then shot.

20221114_110452_jpg-2599694.JPG

In custody.
Condolences to the families and friends of these 3 men......

But I am sure they will be comforted by more "Let's Go Brandon" jokes and other white supremacist deflections at times like this....almost like they are giddy about it..

They train them up and then they go home to better their country. At UVA it's mostly on the medical end of things but they fill all the STEM oriented schools.

They pay out the ass so UVA takes that money for dumbed-downed US students to be able to get BS degrees.

You sure as hell don't see them worrying about gender studies and the like.

Shooter is black, so it will be a gun/mental health issue. Race will not be mentioned even if the victims were white.
LOL, Oh ! I didn't see that one coming; sure let's make this a racial issue.

Let’s ALL mock dead people
Since you targeted people he knew this is obviously a personal issue. But you watch there'll be people on here that make it a racial issue or a political issue and of course they'll blame the media for the facts they report. These type people want Fox to interpret the news for them and revoice the opinions of the entertainers. Because one thing's for sure Fox is not a new station it's an entertainment Network that gives their audience exactly what they want.

Condolences to the families and friends of these 3 men......

But I am sure they will be comforted by more "Let's Go Brandon" jokes and other white supremacist deflections at times like this....almost like they are giddy about it..

Defund the police and hire more Soros funded prosecutors and no bail.

They'll still vote Dimm, expecting gubmint to save them.
Wash, rinse, repeat!!

Forum List

Back