🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

UVA shooting, 3 dead, 2 injured

I always knew you were a racist bastard. Of course, the Catholic church probably approves of your conduct.
Speaking of Witch.Did you hear the one where Madame Witch Pelosi
wanted to be the Ambassador to The *Vatican.The Smallest country
in the world.
* Vatican city.

He was arrested earlier today.
Who { What MSM outlet } reported it.What follow-up
Media reported.Therein lies the clue.
Because Reporting has become a Game for OVER a decade now.
Rearing it's head after Bush 43's 2000 Election.Bush and
Cheney became the new Bogeyman.Making it easy breezie
lemon squeezie to ply the Valerie Plame narrative.
Or the Bush - Mission Accomplished - fomenting.
Where currently the Biden White House found a very
fitting version of Baghdad Bob in their Press Secretary.

Who { What MSM outlet } reported it.What follow-up
Media reported.Therein lies the clue.
Because Reporting has become a Game for OVER a decade now.
Rearing it's head after Bush 43's 2000 Election.Bush and
Cheney became the new Bogeyman.Making it easy breezie
lemon squeezie to ply the Valerie Plame narrative.
Or the Bush - Mission Accomplished - fomenting.
Where currently the Biden White House found a very
fitting version of Baghdad Bob in their Press Secretary.
Sorry! He was arrested on Monday in Henrico County VA.

Since guns kill so many blacks, and blacks commit nearly all these killings, wouldn't you agree the logical move would be to ban guns from blacks only?
Sure. You guys should campaign on it heavily...

But most of the violent crime committed in this country are overwhelmingly by men...guess we should apply that logic to men too huh?

Oh, not fun? Guess it is more fun to apply that goofy ass logic to people in the demo that you don't belong to....which is what Conservatives have always done since the days they ACTUALLY DID BAN black folks from being armed..

_00-rac008_(213)[1].jpg

But most of the violent crime committed in this country are overwhelmingly by men...guess we should apply that logic to men too huh?

Oh, not fun? Guess it is more fun to apply that goofy ass logic to people in the demo that you don't belong to....which is what Conservatives have always done since the days they ACTUALLY DID BAN black folks from being armed..

View attachment 727738
I don't understand. You leftwingers want all guns banned, and 93% of blacks are leftwingers, so that means nearly all blacks want guns banned. I'm just using your logic and combining the two. It's comical how lefties like you and Admiral Rockwell throw a fit and scream "RACIST!".

I don't understand. You leftwingers want all guns banned, and 93% of blacks are leftwingers, so that means nearly all blacks want guns banned. I'm just using your logic and combining the two. It's comical how lefties like you and Admiral Rockwell throw a fit and scream "RACIST!".
I don't want guns banned..and you can't point to a single post I have made where I advocated for banning guns...

The first gun control laws were targeted at black folks..and Conservatives were FRONT AND CENTER in pushing for it....so it makes sense yo bitch ass would try to make that case now...so instead of being a coward, urge Republicans to ban blacks from owning guns.....don't be a pussy..

I don't want guns banned..and you can't point to a single post I have made where I advocated for banning guns...

The first gun control laws were targeted at black folks..and Conservatives were FRONT AND CENTER in pushing for it....so it makes sense yo bitch ass would try to make that case now...so instead of being a coward, urge Republicans to ban blacks from owning guns.....don't be a pussy..
So why do the vast majority of black folks want guns banned? Like Lori Lightfoot and all the blacks that support her.

So why do the vast majority of black folks want guns banned? Like Lori Lightfoot and all the blacks that support her.
Funny how you dic suckers don't ask yourself how come the vast majority of white folks favor gun control?

There are FAR MORE WHITE FOLKS pushing gun control than black folks -- so how about you answer you worry about your own, cuck..

All I know is, when it comes to folks not wanting black people to express their 1st amendment, second amendment, 14th amendment (voting) rights -- it's white folks like you who get their panties in a bunch..so fuck what you talking about..

Funny how you dic suckers don't ask yourself how come the vast majority of white folks favor gun control?

There are FAR MORE WHITE FOLKS pushing gun control than black folks -- so how about you answer you worry about your own, cuck..

All I know is, when it comes to folks not wanting black people to express their 1st amendment, second amendment, 14th amendment (voting) rights -- it's white folks like you who get their panties in a bunch..so fuck what you talking about..
That's not a nice way of talking.

View attachment 727738
How silly artsy fartsy.Using a generic word like " group "
and twisting to give a desired meaning.As if the word
" groupable " does not mean the same as belong to a
group.Like an in-group and out-group.Whch apparently does
not.I mean if one truly wants to be confounded read how
Sigmund Freud uses the word " group ".
" Since a group is in no doubt as to what constitutes
truth or error,and is conscious moreover,of it's own
great strength,it is as intolerant as it is obedient to
authority.
A group is extraordinarily credulous and open to
influence,it has no critical faculty,and the improbable
does not exist for it.It thinks in images. "
- Group Psychology and the Analysis of the Ego - {1921 }
-- Sigmund Freud

Is it important to know their race?
You mean his race? Yes, if you want to understand the media take on it. And it looks like Mashie's prediction is right on the money. This shooting is being covered pretty much straight down the middle with the except they aren't being very tough on the shooter, and they aren't investigating the alleged bullying.

Oh Boy oh Boy.Such declarative Reporting.I can't wait for
- Porky and Bess - { 1959 } to make a Film revival.
Or have Movie troublemaker Harry Belefonte who
made an album with Lena Horn with the same title - Porky and Bess -.
Belefonte also in year { 1959 } was The First African-American
Male to receive an Emmy.Last heard from about 10 years ago
with calls to have Obama use his powers to arrest those who
complained about how the Country was on the wrong track.
Or a movie that's been in effect taken off the shelves.
A Movie starring He { Belefonte } and John Travolta and about
as racist as it gets ...
- WHITE MAN's BURDEN - { 1995 }
as if Belefonte's - The Angel Levine - { 1970 } wasn't
controversial enough.
Now being controversial is merely a day in the park.
No Biggie.Always bigger fish to catch and fry.
WTF does any of that have to do with my post?

Off-topic posts get reported.

I am about as racist as you are Catholic. You are the definitive racist bastard on this forum.

You mean his race? Yes, if you want to understand the media take on it. And it looks like Mashie's prediction is right on the money. This shooting is being covered pretty much straight down the middle with the except they aren't being very tough on the shooter, and they aren't investigating the alleged bullying.

You know this how? Stop making shit up to justify your racism.

Forum List

Back