Uvalde Police Chief who gave stand down order donated to ……Beto O’Rourke

Unless he’s more sacred than SC justices then his home address should be published to accommodate legitimate protest

Follow me to stay educated on current and historical events.

CNN:
Thor Eells, executive director of the National Tactical Officers Association (NTAO), said the commander's determination was "100% flawed." A barricade calls for officers to slow down their response, analyze whether the subject is alone and negotiate, he said.

"If you're in a classroom with innocent victims and I know that shots have been fired, I need to engage you. Even if you stopped firing, I'm going to make entry into the room so we can begin to administer life-saving aid to any potential victims," Eells said.

The delayed police response in Uvalde runs contrary to well-established, commonly taught active shooter protocol established after the Columbine school shooting of 1999, Eells said.”

As far as I know they do have families, what a strange question, why do you ask?
Because you want families left out of it for the PC chief but not SC justices families
If you still don’t get it then practice on connect the dots.

Because you want families left out of it for the PC chief but not SC justices families
If you still don’t get it then practice on connect the dots.
Why are you saying I don’t want SC justice families left out of it? Are you making false assumptions again?

Are you capable of honest debate? That means not using the strawman

Forum List

Back