Uvalde Police Chief who gave stand down order donated to ……Beto O’Rourke

There are several logical reasons for that, but that onus isn't on me to prove a negative. I'm not the one who accused him with zero proof he let it happen on purpose. Our QAnon OP did and you backed him up, so again, let's see your evidence or admit that you both are lying about it for your own politics.
I've been to this type of training. He was taught to breach the door and take out the suspect. Why do you embrace the QAnnon lie? You berate the OP and then slander him without proof. You are doing what you accuse him of doing. WTF!

Look at the Officers BEHAVIOR. HE did not follow his training. His staff was ready to go but he delayed even when his own dispatch was still receiving calls from inside the room, indicating lives were at risk. His reasoning is in question about everything.

You’re being so silly. His actions are being condemned by all law enforcement officers. He broke protocols for the situatio. So he is either a fucking retard or he did it on purpose.
When you have proof that he did it on purpose for political reasons you be sure to let us know.

Why would I have to do that?

It’s my opinion and until I see proof otherwise it will continue to be. I could care less if you think otherwise.
I've noticed that about left leaning individuals, they think your OPINION is invalid because their point of view and feelings are challenged. Then, due to their feelings being hurt they lash out and make baseless claims to attack the individual. Pretty common theme around here.

Why would you need to have proof before accusing a man of letting children get murdered for political gain? I don't know. Maybe it's called being a decent, moral human being, something few people like you would have any clue about.

Why would you need to have proof before accusing a man of letting children get murdered for political gain? I don't know. Maybe it's called being a decent, moral human being, something few people like you would have any clue about.
Again, BEHAVIOR... Inaction is an action. I suspect his intent as well as he donated to Beto and other anti-gun nuts. Why would someone fail to act on such clear policies as life preservation? What motivates him to NOT ACT in violation with established best practices?

Tell me why he failed to follow procedures and his training. Was it political? A whole lot of circumstantial evidence suggests it was.

The proof is the fact that it happened. He ordered the police to not charge in. If you want to play along with the story that he was just incompetent, we’ll go right on ahead and do so.

When the house is on fire you put the fire out
Study later
Chief most likely quietly supports BLM and did not want the ordeal of explaining why a minority was killed by his police. Essentially waited for someone else to do the dirty work.

It’s my opinion and until I see proof otherwise it will continue to be. I could care less if you think otherwise.
I agree with you. Political purposes is arbitrary and more of a feeling than fact . The proof is in the pudding , while he fiddled children died.

The proof is the fact that it happened. He ordered the police to not charge in. If you want to play along with the story that he was just incompetent, we’ll go right on ahead and do so.
When you have proof that he did it on purpose for political reasons you be sure to let us know.

What a surprise, he’s a moronic Democrat and thought it would benefit the Democrat Agenda to let the killer murder as many kids as possible.

Holy shit! The only logical conclusion that can be drawn from this blockbuster report is that Beto is responsible for the deaths of all these kids. What shall we do?

Holy shit! The only logical conclusion that can be drawn from this blockbuster report is that Beto is responsible for the deaths of all these kids. What shall we do?
How do you jump to that conclusion?

The only logical conclusion that we can take from this is dems shoikd not be in position. of power ..these chief clearly was in over his head, much like xiden and harris

How do you jump to that conclusion?

The only logical conclusion that we can take from this is dems shoikd not be in position. of power ..these chief clearly was in over his head, much like xiden and harris
Right that too! But the sheriff donated to Beto so they must be in it together. Beto is ultimately responsible. I wouldn’t be surprised if they also Conspired to steal this election from Trump. We should investigate

Right that too! But the sheriff donated to Beto so they must be in it together. Beto is ultimately responsible. I wouldn’t be surprised if they also Conspired to steal this election from Trump. We should investigate
oh there will definitely be some investigations…these chief seemed to totally ignore reality and basic common sense which contributed a great deal to the number of deaths

oh there will definitely be some investigations…these chief seemed to totally ignore reality and basic common sense which contributed a great deal to the number of deaths
Right, I think every public official and employee that voted Democrat should be investigated and held accountable. All of this happened because of them. Trump should be reinstated immediately as president and should be allowed to reassign his people, only the best, to fill all democratic positions in the United States. From school level up through Congress. It’s the only logical and reasonable solution

Right, I think every public official and employee that voted Democrat should be investigated and held accountable. All of this happened because of them. Trump should be reinstated immediately as president and should be allowed to reassign his people, only the best, to fill all democratic positions in the United States. From school level up through Congress. It’s the only logical and reasonable solution
getting dems out is. these kids would still be alive today had no dem been chief

Yeah!!!!! I’ll chug A beer to that! You people are such morons
it will be a call to celebrate . Hopefully the people of this texas town learned….keep dems out of power , they literally will get you or your children killed

Forum List

Back