VA Beach Munc Cntr Shooting: 11 Killed by Emp

Back in the 1980's Virginia Beach used to be a pretty good place to go for a fun time, without being gunned down by the locals. Then about 7 years ago, a white couple minding their own business got brutally beat up by a mob of black thugs and since that time, VB isnt a very good place to go. Something about the savages being let loose in the country...

Black Mob Beat White Virginia Couple Senseless – Hate Crime Was Covered Up by Virginia Pilot

Like the white savages that blew up the federal building in Oklahoma City.

And, of course, a white guy named Paddock.

Savages come in many flavors.
Notice how this guy just marginalized the deaths of 11 people?
It is now 12

That was over a 1000 years ago.
You people have been using that same example ever since. Nothing in modern history?
Do you have any examples since ya know....like AFTER Columbus discovered America? :rolleyes:

Read what British journalist Ambrose Evans-Pritchard wrote about that back in the 90's. The reality was very different than what people were spoonfed by the controlled MSM.

Freedom isn't 'FREE".

If the cost of freedom and prevention of genocide is a small amount of risk that affects .000000000000000000000001% of the population, I'm afraid it's WELL worth the risk.

If MY family was killed in a mass shooting I wouldn't blame the guns for God's sake. I'd blame the imbecile holding it.

And I DAMN sure wouldn't want to give up MY RIGHTS to be able to shoot back if I was being shot at. Duh.

Last edited:
Here's the stupidest comment I've read so far:

"Virginia Beach Vice Mayor James Wood said people can take guns into public buildings, but not schools or courts."

You fucking moron, do you think if guns were not allowed, this disgruntled murderer would have turned around and headed home ?

D78F5BcXUAAtHEd.jpg

These wack jobs are usually on the GOVT radar but dirty DEM lawyers and GOVT douchebags bog down the situation so they roam free and plan. Like FLA shooters.

These wack jobs are usually on the GOVT radar but dirty DEM lawyers and GOVT douchebags bog down the situation so they roam free and plan. Like FLA shooters.

True. In Florida they've recently passed new laws that allow your guns to be confiscated and all it takes is ANY family member or family friend (or any credible witness???) to anonymously tell the authorities they "think" you might be a risk to yourself or others.

What could possibly go wrong?

You really are a dumb shit, every heard of Friendly Fire by highly trained members of the military?

The more you post, the dumber you seem to be.

Citizens with proficiency and talent
score higher and shoot better than trained cops, dumbass. Of course you don't know shit about shooting, but you'll flap your cockholster about it anyway.
"You're so dumb!"
"No, you're fucking dumb!"

GodDAMN! I love this country. :adoreheart:

A shame the cop couldn't have helped all those 17, but thank God he stopped the count from getting higher.
You are so right. Imagine if this was Baltimore where the Mayor had told the police to stand down?
Hey, that's totally not fair! Rawlings-Blake was a TRUE Democrat supporting the people! What better way to support the citizens of your city by letting them steal everything then burn it to the ground?

He was the contact person for this project last year:

Utility Work to Affect Multiple Roads in Virginia Beach

Parliament Drive: July 12 – July 13 | Lynnhaven Parkway: July 12 – July 15

Lynnhaven Parkway

Starting at 9 p.m. on Thursday, July 12, utility work will affect traffic on Lynnhaven Parkway at the intersection of Kings Arms Drive. This project will take place nightly between 9 p.m. and 5 a.m., and is expected to be completed by 5 a.m. on Sunday, July 15, weather permitting.

To safely facilitate this work, Lynnhaven Parkway will be reduced to one lane in each direction. Advanced warning signs will be posted advising motorists of the utility work. Area residents will have access to their properties at all times.

For more information, contact DeWayne Craddock with Virginia Beach Public Utilities at (757) 385-4140.

'Guns don't kill people, people with guns kill people.

Exactly. And, when you disarm the targets, it leads to shit like this. Fortunately a cop who is still allowed to carry a gun, hmm, amazing how that works out, stopped the bad guy. Just imagine if one of the victims had been allowed to defend their self.

Exactly, when poorly trained citizens who are armed and hear gun fire, shoot at other poorly trained citizens are shooting at those who shot at other poorly trained citizens.

You really are a dumb shit, every heard of Friendly Fire by highly trained members of the military?

The more you post, the dumber you seem to be.

I suggest you go to a range sometime. You will have your ass handed to you.

I have only known one cop who could shoot as well as me, and he took the same Gunsite classes I did.

Progressives want to use this, like all the other shootings as a form of control… Gun control has never been about firearms/safety/the well-being of anybody. It has always been about control. Because all progressives are fucked in the head

Forum List

Back