VA Extremely Short-Staffed

There is no need for VA run medical services. Any veteran should be able to go to any hospital of his choice and the bill sent to the VA for payment. That's all the VA should be; a bill paying service for veterans.

I went to college under the GI Bill. They weren't VA colleges. Why can't veterans healthcare be the same?

There is no need for VA run medical services. Any veteran should be able to go to any hospital of his choice and the bill sent to the VA for payment. That's all the VA should be; a bill paying service for veterans.

I went to college under the GI Bill. They weren't VA colleges. Why can't veterans healthcare be the same?

I agree. It should be that way for all Americans. The Republicans want to privatize the VA for profit for campaign money.

Which means eventually veterans will be denied care just like their non veteran counterparts.

And if you don't believe that, you are either very naive, or havn't been paying attention.

Hopefully, this next generation is going to deal the capitalist way of thinking a major blow.

Forum List

Back