VA is servicing illegals before Vets

So you’re full of shit. As detailed earlier in this thread the VA is processing claims by private providers. Clerical only and it’s been going on for decades
The VA has over 600,000 pending claims from Veterans. Who is more important Illegal aliens or those who served the country ?

You sudden and new giving a shit about Vets is very touching.

Had you only cared about the VA doing this when your god was in the White House or during 6 out of 8 years with Bush II in the White House it might even seem sincere.

100%.

The VA is doing what is has been doing since 2002, processing claims in its processing center. No medical care of any sort is being given out by the VA to illegals
HOLD THE FUCK ON…let me get this straight…you people put your lives on the line for American sovereignty and then you embrace and support the idea of directing resources to help the very people threatening American sovereignty?
WTF…do I have that right?

Concerned American
White 6

The VA has a backlog of over 600,000 pending Veterans claims and you think them handling claims for illegals isn't causing problems ?

That number, as of 2022 was down close to 215,000, which while not great is much better. Also, one of the bigger bottlenecks was the wait for NARA to respond to the VA's request for service records.

Why did you all not find it a problem from 2017 to 2021?

HOLD THE FUCK ON…let me get this straight…you people put your lives on the line for American sovereignty and then you embrace and support the idea of directing resources to help the very people threatening American sovereignty?

Concerned American
White 6

Had you only cared about the VA doing this when your god was in the White House or during 6 out of 8 years with Bush II in the White House it might even seem sincere.

Concerned American
White 6
A. This is nothing more than clerically processing claims for private providers

B. It’s been going on for decades. Where was your outrage when the Trump admin was doing it?

you embrace and support the idea
What ever gave you the idea I supported this crap. I am totally opposed to what has happened to the VA since Biden and the democraps took over. I thought that was pretty clear. Now Gulping Gator and White 6 might be happy with it, but they are both drinking the democrap kool aid.

What ever gave you the idea I supported this crap. I am totally opposed to what has happened to the VA since Biden and the democraps took over. I thought that was pretty clear. Now Gulping Gator and White 6 might be happy with it, but they are both drinking the democrap kool aid.
Oh no…I know for a fact that crazy shit doesn’t fly with you.

this same thing was going on under your god, but then it was cool because well your god was in the White House.

That number, as of 2022 was down close to 215,000, which while not great is much better. Also, one of the bigger bottlenecks was the wait for NARA to respond to the VA's request for service records.

Because I didn't experience any problems until Biden and the democraps put hurdles in place to discourage use of the system. Run along, Gulping Gator, you're totally wrong. You're jaded because you have a family member who works for VA Med.

Oh I'm sorry only 215,000 well that makes everything better then.

this same thing was going on under your god, but then it was cool because well your god was in the White House.
Who is my god, Gigi? You're full of lying excrement. I never had a problem with the VA until Biden took over. When I started experiencing problems, I contacted the VA help desk. The lady spent two hours on the phone trying to fix the problem and still didn't get it straightened out completely. I asked her what the problem was and she said "The current government." which was Biden and a democrap congress that was obsessed with Trump. I told her that it seemed that they were trying to discourage usage and she agreed. Just keep eating the democrat crap.

In fact I probably will and it will be according to need of new migrants to Canada. Our priorities are to help people, rather than harm them.

Really? What about your own citizens in need of a procedure who gets bumped in line for someone who entered the country illegally? You’re not helping them are you? In fact, you are harming them..so, who should get treatment in that situation? The citizen who pays taxes into your economy, who has worked all their life and paid into the system, the citizen who joined your military and potentially put their life on the line for your country, or someone who crossed your borders illegally last week?

Forum List

Back