VA is servicing illegals before Vets

I am a fan of freedom, thus that leaves out Singapore
No you aren’t…you just say you are. Nobody a fan of freedom is left as fuck…NOBODY!
Mac-7 he hates that Singapore won’t allow leftism to fuck their nation up.
He wants to flee America because leftism…but he hates a nation that won’t allow leftism….Reconcile that Twilight Zone shit.

Ladies and gentlemen….this is leftism.

dblack

That is NOT the fucking point you dishonest asshole. Yea I’m rude. Big fucking deal.

You’re dishonest in just about every fucking way
Yes…it IS the point. DonaldH responded as if the story were true, it was THAT comment that I was responding to. This is why I said that it doesn’t matter that the story itself was not true, the way the left apparently feels about it is the issue at hand.

Yes…it IS the point. DonaldH responded as if the story were true, it was THAT comment that I was responding to. This is why I said that it doesn’t matter that the story itself was not true, the way the left apparently feels about it is the issue at hand.
Some anonymous poster on an account internet discussion board is the point ?

Fuck off

Some anonymous poster on an account internet discussion board is the point ?

Fuck off

We’re all anonymous posters on an Internet forum…

But yes, DonaldH is a lefty and he apparently believes that vets should take a back seat to illegals.

I’m not sure why you’re so angry, btw. Was something i said offensive??

We’re all anonymous posters on an Internet forum…

But yes, DonaldH is a lefty and he apparently believes that vets should take a back seat to illegals.

I’m not sure why you’re so angry, btw. Was something i said offensive??
Good for Donald. He ain’t representative of anyone (other than possibly Putin)

1701914162903.png

Forum List

Back