VA is servicing illegals before Vets

No one in or outside of this country is more worthy than the brave soldiers who have time and again served the people of this nation by putting themselves into harm's way that could have at any time prevented them from becoming veterans. Those who survived combat that killed their fellows know this better than any of us in the nonmilitant group. The Vietnam War was particularly harsh psychologically on those who served bravely, only to come home to incidents at FPO in which the ignorant spat upon arrivals of men who suffered considerably from the weight of the war upon their shoulders to free people in South Vietnam from their separated communist brethren in North Vietnam who wanted a totalitarian rule over those in South Vietnam whom they considered pesky and worthy of the severest of consequences to their thoughtless, unkind, and visciously ambitious ends.
Some Amerilcan men refused to go to Vietnam and eventually they were proven to be morally right. They should be honoured for their choice to refuse to kill people in a foreign land for reasons that were dishonourable.

thanks, but I do not need your encouragement to travel the world.
You have indicated more than just vacation plans

I hope you carry through on you desire to move to and live in a foreign country

The sooner the better

You have indicated more than just vacation plans

I hope you carry through on you desire to move to and live in a foreign country

The sooner the better

What is retirement but one long vacation?

We will carry through, but not for about 5.5 more years. Can't walk away just a couple years short and leave money on the table.

Making our first fact finding/exploring trip there this February.

Singapore is a country I'd live in. I've been there and really enjoyed the experience.

What is retirement but one long vacation?

We will carry through, but not for about 5.5 more years. Can't walk away just a couple years short and leave money on the table.

Making our first fact finding/exploring trip there this February.
I really dont care what you do

Just leave as soon as possible and dont come back

But if you do hopefully it will be with your tail between your legs

You don't like low crime and friendly people?

One can have both of those and freedom.

But no, I would not trade my freedom for low crime.

Have you been there yet? My experience is the people were not all that friendly.

Hey asshole

It DOES matter if the story is a lie

Aside from your being rude..yes it does matter because the point is that the idea is there, the idea that apparently the left feels like it’s ok if veterans should have to wait in line behind illegals, just like you lefty’s feel that citizens should have to compete with non citizens for jobs.

In response to the thread topic “VA is servicing illegals before veterans”. DonaldH posts:

Score one for America's generosity!

Which seems to indicate that he supports that idea. THATS the point…

Aside from your being rude..yes it does matter because the point is that the idea is there, the idea that apparently the left feels like it’s ok if veterans should have to wait in line behind illegals, just like you lefty’s feel that citizens should have to compete with non citizens for jobs.

In response to the thread topic “VA is servicing illegals before veterans”. DonaldH posts:

Which seems to indicate that he supports that idea. THATS the point…
That is NOT the fucking point you dishonest asshole. Yea I’m rude. Big fucking deal.

You’re dishonest in just about every fucking way

That is NOT the fucking point you dishonest asshole. Yea I’m rude. Big fucking deal.

You’re dishonest in just about every fucking way
Are you saying vets aren’t waiting?

Forum List

Back