VA is servicing illegals before Vets

You should be asking the same question instead of just sitting on the sideline throwing rocks at those who are fighting the good fight

you keep voting for the same people that allow this to happen and then claim to be fighting the good fight.

you are delusional

you keep voting for the same people that allow this to happen and then claim to be fighting the good fight.

you are delusional
When you waste your vote on some 1% loser you have zero chance to change anything

For instance you whiffed on the idea of sending illegals back to mexico the same day they show up here

Well of course the Crazy Corrupt Democrat Cult prefers illegal aliens over veterans, because Illegals vote Democrat and Veterans vote Republican.
An Illegal can step across our border and instantly retire and never have to work again.
The American Taxpayers will provide Illegals with free housing, food, healthcare and education.

It isn't just that. It's what the world economic forum wants.

They said America will no longer be a world super power. What better way to destabilize America than by filling it up with illegals? It weakens the entire country and causes problems allover.

They said millions will be displaced to western countries.

The world economic forum is full of people like George soros. But it's also full of American Democrat politicians, the super rich like Bill Gates and apple and so on.

This isn't about votes, this is about destabilizing a nation.

If it is true that VA resources are being used to give health care to the goddamn Illegals then some people need to go to prison. That is stealing aid from our veterans that has been allocated by Congress.

We can start by sending this Potatohead asshole to jail. He is responsible. Stealing from our Veterans is despicable.
Only dispicable? I think persecuting the military who gave life and limb to America is far lower than snake snot.

When you waste your vote on some 1% loser you have zero chance to change anything

When you waste your vote on the same people that have never done what you want them to do, you have zero chance to change anything.

For instance you whiffed on the idea of sending illegals back to mexico the same day they show up here

How many people have you voted for that put forth such a law to be voted on by Congress?

people that have never done what you want them to do
Never?

You presume a great deal

What you mean is that repubs do not always do what you want them to do

In my case I dont get all that I want but usually more than what I’m getting from biden

Golfing Gator continues to whiff on the idea of returning illegals to mexico the same day they strive here

Thats typical of Tweeners who never advocate for anything but only against others

Clueless foreigner chiming in. Will you cheer when Canada services illegals ahead of citizens?
I say as a Canadian he understands human rights and receiving medical care is a basic human right...

You don't seem to understand and think you are superior to someone because of the geographical area you were in when you fell out of a vagina.

@Golfing Gator continues to whiff on the idea of returning illegals to mexico the same day they strive here

List the people you have voted for that put forth this law to be voted on by Congress..

I will be happy to wait while you compile your list

I say as a Canadian he understands human rights and receiving medical care is a basic human right...
No it is not. You are confused

Health care is a commodity just like everything else and you are not entitled to have somebody else pay your bills simply because you are alive.

I'll pay my health care bills and you pay yours. Doesn't that sound fair? What is unfair is if I have to pay yours because you are too sorry to pay your own.

Perhaps I don't have a family member running interference for me. When you have to sign into two different websites and deal with two-factor authentication with three different ways to sign in that they've implemented to confuse the issue plus have to deal with the same issues again to be reimbursed for costs--it is an issue. Prior to the democrats taking control, it was simple--user name and password and everything was done. Stop by the travel office on the way out of the facility and done. Try gulping some more democrap gator. You're lying again. BTW, I've been in the system for thirty years and never had problems until Biden and the democrats.
getting cashed out for travel ended a long time ago just like in the military being cashed out stopped during Reagan and you have to have direct deposit.

List the people you have voted for that put forth this law to be voted on by Congress..

I will be happy to wait while you compile your list
Thats a deflection

You just want me to list targets for you to attack

What you are doing is refusing to take a stand on the issue

The VA is not treating illegals, you were lied to and are too fucking stupid/lazy to check for yourself.

You're spinning as usual. These Illegals are being treated for free by Private Doctors/Dentists. The VA is helping with the paperwork. The Cost is thru the roof ( ten million new ones over three years) with many suddenly needing implants-braces-bridges-surgery etc. Mom my mouth hurts. Run up to El Paso Jose....whitey will fix it for you for free.

Your phony account is reaching the point of no reply-no response as you your stupidity and dishonesty is too much to take for decent humans to read on a daily basis.

Dept. of VA Under Fire for Treating Illegal Aliens While Ignoring Care for Veterans​

The Federal government pays for free health care for illegals. Are you really going to try to deny this?

At the COST rate of Private Doctors. Try being only a Citizen and going to get a $10K implant or $5K bridge without any money.

Your answer is none

all you care about is bashing Americans and leaving the welcome mat out for foreigners to come here

you cannot even name one person that has put forth such a law, hell I would settle for someone you did not even vote for

you are nothing but empty words as always.

you cannot even name one person that has put forth such a law, hell I would settle for someone you did not even vote for

you are nothing but empty words as always.
Donald Trump

But since you oppose returning illegals thats s negative for you

Forum List

Back