VA is servicing illegals before Vets

you cannot even name one person that has put forth such a law, hell I would settle for someone you did not even vote for

you are nothing but empty words as always.
And you are a phony American who wants to live somewhere else

Donald Trump

But since you oppose returning illegals thats s negative for you
BTW, the procedure is really quite simple, pay for the airline tickets to return them all to their homeland and have the properly request asylums and then come when granted. Relieves the illegal take over of our streets and public facilities we pay for.

BTW, the procedure is really quite simple, pay for the airline tickets to return them all to their homeland and have the properly request asylums and then come when granted. Relieves the illegal take over of our streets and public facilities we pay for.
Its not so simple when lib judges rule against it

Trump never tired to make that a law, he never pushed Congress to pass such a law.
Trump cant make laws

But he did attempt to implement that policy

And he got no help from you when libs tried to stop him

I don't allow it. No one politician in Illinois is anyone I ever voted for or would ever vote for. I hate dictators.
I dont like it either

But the courts have a lot of power

Which is ok when they use it wisely

But now the judges often exceed and abuse their authority

What demofks allow is for the blacks in south chicago to continue to get fked by illegals in Chicago today. The blacks I think have now learned what giving away money to others that are not you actually means now. I would say the majority of blacks in chicago right now are furious with demofks.

I dont like it either

But the courts have a lot of power

Which is ok when they use it wisely

But now the judges often exceed and abuse their authority
didn't say you were wrong, just that no elected official would challenge it. Roe vs Wade proved that. Again, no one I ever voted for makes it to congress. Amazing the cheat in illinois.

The dead rule here.

Trump never tired to make that a law, he never pushed Congress to pass such a law.

You are such a fraud.

The Supreme Court ruled Thursday in a 5-4 decision that the Biden administration can repeal the Trump administration’s Migrant Protection Protocols, commonly known as the "Remain in Mexico" policy, reversing a lower court ruling.

The Supreme Court ruled Thursday in a 5-4 decision that the Biden administration can repeal the Trump administration’s Migrant Protection Protocols, commonly known as the "Remain in Mexico" policy, reversing a lower court ruling.

This is about those seeking legal entry into the US, not those that entered it illegally .

Forum List

Back