Vacation Destination Martha's Vineyard with thousands of Rooms Off-Season Says it Does not Have Room for 50 Illegals as it Kicks Them Out

Don't you support hiring them too? I don't see your sorry ass trying to stop the enablers from hiring them to feed your sorry ass. So where's your personal responsibility?

You have no idea what I do, shitstain

Now volunteer to house some illegals, if not? Don't bother me

You have no idea what I do, shitstain

Now volunteer to house some illegals, if not? Don't bother me
Why should I do that? They are working and making their own money to feed your sorry ass, while you scapegoat illegals. You're pathetic.

You posted a link from the humanist.com hahahahahahahahhah
What an absolute fucking idiot. Who in their right mind even clicks on that the first time?
The type of mind that knows you have no counter argument to that mind. That mind has a mind. You don't. If you did, you'd of had the balls and intellect to challenge the link.

Read post #51 DA.
You mean this:

1663451317355.png

They're not "unauthorized aliens," they are "asylum seekers," remember?

1663451464062.png

1663451536762.png

:auiqs.jpg::hyper::funnyface:

Don't you support hiring them too? I don't see your sorry ass trying to stop the enablers from hiring them to feed your sorry ass. So where's your personal responsibility?
Hahahaa what an old worn out hunk of leftist spin that is!

The type of mind that knows you have no counter argument to that mind. That mind has a mind. You don't. If you did, you'd of had the balls and intellect to challenge the link.

Do you mind?

You mean this:

View attachment 697705

They're not "unauthorized aliens," they are "asylum seekers," remember?

View attachment 697711
View attachment 697713

:auiqs.jpg::hyper::funnyface:Domestic Transporting -- Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(ii) makes it an offense for any person who -- knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law. Ha dumb fuck, did you read the whole thing? :laughing0301: :spinner: 🤪 :aargh: :banana2: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back