Vacation Destination Martha's Vineyard with thousands of Rooms Off-Season Says it Does not Have Room for 50 Illegals as it Kicks Them Out

1663451991920.png

I had to screenshot that because you got so mad that you screwed up and typed your whole reply inside the quote box. You may want to take a break.

The people DeSantis offered the free plane rid to Martha's Vineyard are legal asylum seekers.

It would only be a crime to transport them after they crossed the border but before they asked for asylum.

This thing is not going to turn out well for DeSantis. The big story here is how they were tricked on to planes with false promises while some currently unknown people from homeland security purposely screwed up their papers and gave them bad instructions so they would be quickly deported.
Cry libtard hypocrites. Screw demscum.

View attachment 697721
I had to screenshot that because you got so mad that you screwed up and typed your whole reply inside the quote box. You may want to take a break.

The people DeSantis offered the free plane rid to Martha's Vineyard are legal asylum seekers.

It would only be a crime to transport them after they crossed the border but before they asked for asylum.
Thank you! I already knew that. And that is relevant to what? Certainly has nothing to do with the law as written.

Believe me, I'm more calm than you. I'm the one who's kicking ass here, while you all run for cover. You don't have an argument here. If you did, you would have already countered it with a legal rebuttal to mine. You didn't. You, like your ilk are just circle jerking a bunch onf nonsense.

Thank you! I already knew that. And that is relevant to what? Certainly has nothing to do with the law as written.

Believe me, I'm more calm than you. I'm the one who's kicking ass here, while you all run for cover. You don't have an argument here. If you did, you would have already countered it with a legal rebuttal to mine. You didn't. You, like your ilk are just circle jerking a bunch onf nonsense.
If you already knew that, you were lying when you claimed that DeSantis broke the law.

Unless you will now move onto to some law other than the one you cited which applies to people who transport unauthorized aliens.

That's what the DOJ has done for seven years. Picked a man and desperately sought a crime that he may have committed, so you must have learned from them.

If you already knew that, you were lying when you claimed that DeSantis broke the law.

Unless you will now move onto to some law other than the one you cited which applies to people who transport unauthorized aliens.

That's what the DOJ has done for seven years. Picked a man and desperately sought a crime that he may have committed, so you must have learned from them.
The DOD you mean. They don't smuggle them fool. DeSantis did that. DeSantis sent them on a plane to nowhere. The DOD doesn't do that. Get a fucking clue.

Domestic Transporting -- Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(ii) makes it an offense for any person who -- knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law. This kicks your ass and DeSantis's, and there is no arguing around it for either of you.

Domestic Transporting -- Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(ii) makes it an offense for any person who -- knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law. This kicks your ass and DeSantis's, and there is no arguing around it for either of you.
You know shit-all Skippy.

That might carry some weight if the .gov had not gave them leave to go where they want till their court date.....DeSantis and Wheels are just providing them transport to where they want to go as opposed to the cartels.......Pretty darn white of them if you ask me. ;)

Hell the BP is processing illegals by the BP's version of Zoom now. My old BP neighbor has his guys in MT processing intakes that are in El Paso.....A printer spits out their court appearance and other related documents and away they go.....Usually to a waiting cartel member that moves them to work off their fee.

Domestic Transporting -- Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(ii) makes it an offense for any person who -- knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law. This kicks your ass and DeSantis's, and there is no arguing around it for either of you

How are they illegals?

Lol

Biden should get 20,000,000 years

Does it make you feel good to fuck over people who can't fight back?
Judging from the wanted lists from police departments and the FBI they do plenty of fighting. The people along the border see their homes broken into and their pets killed see plenty of fighting. You think these are innocent child like flower children. They aren't. They will cut your throat and steal the pennies off a dead man's eyes.

Forum List

Back