Vacation Destination Martha's Vineyard with thousands of Rooms Off-Season Says it Does not Have Room for 50 Illegals as it Kicks Them Out

They were mostly Venezuelans with temporary refugee status. They didn't sneak in. They presented themselves at the border and asked for asylum. Since then they have been navigating the process set down in the law to get permanent asylum. Now why do you want them horribly murdered?
So many ignorant posts from ignorant MAGAts misrepresenting them as illegals from Mexico. Did I mention that the MAGAts are ignorant?

They're illegal aliens.
This thing is not going to turn out well for DeSantis. The big story here is how they were tricked on to planes with false promises while some currently unknown people from homeland security purposely screwed up their papers and gave them bad instructions so they would be quickly deported.
They don't have a right to be here. If they get shipped to a different part of the country, then there's no law broken.

They were mostly Venezuelans with temporary refugee status. They didn't sneak in. They presented themselves at the border and asked for asylum. Since then they have been navigating the process set down in the law to get permanent asylum. Now why do you want them horribly murdered?
They went through more than one country where they could have presented themselves for asylum. Therefore their claims for asylum are invalid. They are criminals.

Your stupidity is exceeded only by your love of the hivemind you dwell in. :)

But if you're saying Biden should be impeached for doing this, I'm all in. :)
I'm saying that you don't know the law. That makes you the idiot not me. Prove me wrong.

You know shit-all Skippy.

That might carry some weight if the .gov had not gave them leave to go where they want till their court date.....DeSantis and Wheels are just providing them transport to where they want to go as opposed to the cartels.......Pretty darn white of them if you ask me. ;)

Hell the BP is processing illegals by the BP's version of Zoom now. My old BP neighbor has his guys in MT processing intakes that are in El Paso.....A printer spits out their court appearance and other related documents and away they go.....Usually to a waiting cartel member that moves them to work off their fee.
Has absolutely nothing to do with it at all. DeSantis and his goons tricked them into getting on that plane. Hell, I heard one of them was tazed. Then they took them to nowhere. It carries tremendous weight.

As for the cartels, we created our own monster right here. We aren't forced to buy what they are selling are we?

The DOD you mean. They don't smuggle them fool. DeSantis did that. DeSantis sent them on a plane to nowhere. The DOD doesn't do that. Get a fucking clue.
I think you've lost the gist of the conversation. Or you're pretending to have.

DeSantis sent them on a plane to a sanctuary area declared by the elected representatives of the people in the area.

Domestic Transporting -- Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(ii) makes it an offense for any person who -- knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law. This kicks your ass and DeSantis's, and there is no arguing around it for either of you.
Are you now claiming that those people entered or remain in the United States in violation of law?

If so, Biden has transported such people many times, so let the prosecution start with Biden.

I think you've lost the gist of the conversation. Or you're pretending to have.

DeSantis sent them on a plane to a sanctuary area declared by the elected representatives of the people in the area.

Are you now claiming that those people entered or remain in the United States in violation of law?

If so, Biden has transported such people many times, so let the prosecution start with Biden.
No one knew they were being dropped off there, and Biden has transported people via contract through the DOD. Has anyone informed you that you are an uninformed ignoramus?

Then how could DeSantis be guilty under the law cited by BWK?
🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 Are you stupid and ignorant? Of course you are.

alien
2 of 3

noun

a
: a person who is not of a particular group or place
aliens seeking asylum in the U.S.
In this way it came to pass that those scattered linen-weavers—emigrants from the town into the country—were to the last regarded as aliens by their rustic neighbours … George Eliot
… she whom we had deemed so … pious, at last died an alien from the church … Delia Salter Bacon
b
: a foreign-born resident who has not been naturalized and is still a subject or citizen of a foreign country
broadly : a foreign-born citizen

Domestic Transporting -- Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(ii) makes it an offense for any person who -- knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law.

Forum List

Back