Vaccinated people spread covid

and yet you think people who aren't sick ought to be tested. That's fking stupid.
There is something seriously wrong with you, but I knew that already. That comes from CDC guidence, dipshit. Are smarter than the folks at the CDC. ?? If someone thinks that they were exposed, then damnedwell need to betest befor going to visit 80 year old grand ma, or any vulnerable person. Smarten up Popeye

There are two types of tests for COVID-19. Viral tests tell you if you have a current infection, and antibody tests tell you if you've been previously infected.

If you’re experiencing symptoms or think you’ve been exposed to COVID-19, contact your health care provider or your state or local public health department to find out where you can get tested. Tests are available at many health centers and some pharmacies. Call in advance to see if an appointment is required. The testing process and timeline for results vary by location.

CDC: Testing for COVID-19 COVID-19 and Your Health

CDC: Testing for COVID-19 COVID-19 and Your Health

There is something seriously wrong with you, but I knew that already. That comes from CDC guidence, dipshit. Are smarter than the folks at the CDC. ??
Naw, I'm all good. And, apparently I am smarter than the CDC. I don't go get tested when I'm not ill. I enjoy my life. I pay no heed to guidelines when they don't affect me. BTW, did you get tested for typhoid? did you get tested for herpes? if not, why not?

Naw, I'm all good. And, apparently I am smarter than the CDC. I don't go get tested when I'm not ill. I enjoy my life. I pay no heed to guidelines when they don't affect me. BTW, did you get tested for typhoid? did you get tested for herpes? if not, why not?
That isn't very smart. You could be asymptomatic and spreading the virus around.

People who think that they are smarter than the professionals never are. Piss off with your stupid questions and try not to infect anyone. With anything

That isn't very smart. You could be asymptomatic and spreading the virus around.
you could be infected with typhoid or herpes or HIV infecting everyone, you might even have legionnaires disease. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

You might drink and drive, molest little people. who the fk knows?

BTW, I'm far brighter than you will ever be.

Vaccines contain the same germs that cause disease. (For example, measles vaccine contains measles virus, and Hib vaccine contains Hib bacteria.) But they have been either killed or weakened to the point that they don’t make you sick.

They didn't do that for Wuhan 19.
Your point?

Vaccines contain the same germs that cause disease. (For example, measles vaccine contains measles virus, and Hib vaccine contains Hib bacteria.) But they have been either killed or weakened to the point that they don’t make you sick.

They didn't do that for Wuhan 19.
Hutch Starskey so you disagree with the CDC?

Special Video release for our friends here on USMB that have a hard time watching MSNBC or CNN with out a critical thought in they heads. . . :rolleyes:

what you asked was if he knew how a vaccine works. I provided the info off of the CDC site. And you wrote this? WTF is wrong with you? Did your brains leak out your ears?
Hutch Starskey you disagree that's what you asked? did you go brain dead?

Forum List

Back