🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Vaccine bill defeated in Oklahoma!

That's your argument? Do you refuse all medical care, since it all comes with risk?
we are not all in this together.....

We're not?
We really are not... getting along is way overrated

So, you'd be ok riding in an elevator with someone who had tuberculosis? Their problem not yours, right?

And if your neighbor's house were burning down, you wouldn't give a shit?
It is not the federal government's place to be the be all and end all to everybody…

Did I mention the federal government?

There is no guarantee that vaccinations will not harm my kids... and there's no guarantee that vaccines will protect them.

That's your argument? Do you refuse all medical care, since it all comes with risk?
we are not all in this together.....

We're not?
We really are not... getting along is way overrated

So, you'd be ok riding in an elevator with someone who had tuberculosis? Their problem not yours, right?

And if your neighbor's house were burning down, you wouldn't give a shit?

Somebody's afraid to answer questions.

And no one has made those claims.
So why force them on them?
For all I know vaccines would fuck my kids up beyond repair…

So why force them on them?

We already explained.....public health.

For all I know vaccines would fuck my kids up beyond repair

For all I know, your kids would die of a preventable disease.
Out here in western South Dakota I don't think I have to worry about so-called preventable diseases…

Is there some mystical barrier which keeps preventable diseases out of western South Dakota? :lol:
No we just don't live life that way, Worrying on what "might" happen...

Well, if you don't worry about it, it won't happen. :cuckoo:

When you put the lives of other at rise it is certainly their business.

And when you live in any society or community there are obligations that take precedence over personal choice. In our society, preventing the spread of disease is one of them. Immunization has been proved beyond doubt to eliminate diseases and at little risk to the individual.
That is wrong headed, "it takes a village" is bullshit....
You watch too many movies
You fail to understand how society works. We're certainly not a village but we are very dependent on others and with that dependency comes rules. 96% of the people on the planet live in 4% of the land mass. We are essential packed in like sardines compared to life a few hundred years ago. Unless you live in a cave in the wilderness, what you do effects others and vice versus.

When you refuse to vaccinate your children you are putting my children at risk. If you refuse to pay your taxes, you're putting the financial burden on others. The air you pollute others must breath. Society simply can not function if it's member only obey the rules they are in agree with. Freedom has it's limits in any organized society.
You're assuming you're right on these issues, you could not be more wrong. Vaccinating my children will not save a single life, polar bears are not drowning, taxation without representation as what's happening in this country… Big brother is not always right in fact, they are almost always wrong…

Vaccinating my children will not save a single life

Hopefully you'll never see the error in your statement.
There is no guarantee that vaccinations will not harm my kids... and there's no guarantee that vaccines will protect them.
There's plenty of scientific evidence to support the case for vaccinations that you ignore which makes any further discussion a waste of time.

That is wrong headed, "it takes a village" is bullshit....
You watch too many movies
You fail to understand how society works. We're certainly not a village but we are very dependent on others and with that dependency comes rules. 96% of the people on the planet live in 4% of the land mass. We are essential packed in like sardines compared to life a few hundred years ago. Unless you live in a cave in the wilderness, what you do effects others and vice versus.

When you refuse to vaccinate your children you are putting my children at risk. If you refuse to pay your taxes, you're putting the financial burden on others. The air you pollute others must breath. Society simply can not function if it's member only obey the rules they are in agree with. Freedom has it's limits in any organized society.
You're assuming you're right on these issues, you could not be more wrong. Vaccinating my children will not save a single life, polar bears are not drowning, taxation without representation as what's happening in this country… Big brother is not always right in fact, they are almost always wrong…

Vaccinating my children will not save a single life

Hopefully you'll never see the error in your statement.
There's plenty of scientific evidence to support the case for vaccinations that you ignore which makes any further discussion a waste of time.
Vaccinations are a personal choice… No two ways about it

Most of the time, I'm ashamed that Oklahoma is part of the U.S. This is so racist.

DSC_0015_.jpg

Most of the time, I'm ashamed that Oklahoma is part of the U.S. This is so racist.

DSC_0015_.jpg

How is that racist? Because it has an Asian with a traditionally Chinese name? China being the most authoritarian society and the biggest human rights offenders of the past century, yes even higher than the NAZIs. Maos 80 million trumps Hitler's 7 million body count any day. But I guess since we all look the same, who cares about them, let's name our hipster restaurants after Moa, ignoring the fact he starved 60 million of his own people to death (yea I'd say that's a little insensitive).

Forum List

Back