🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Vaccine bill defeated in Oklahoma!

When Polio outbreaks were happening in the late 50’s and early 60’s, many of the adverse effects were due to the lack of clean conditions. The truth is over 90% of the cases where people contracted Polio, the symptoms experienced were very minute. Most symptoms included a slight fever, headache, sore throat, and vomiting. The recovery time was 24 – 72 hrs. Once recovered, the person now has a life time immunity to Polio. 5% of people who contracted Polio had less symptoms and recovery time was much less. They would see some sore throat and possibly a fever. Rare cases saw diarrhea. Then we get to 3% of people who had a bit more extreme cases where they may have seen some limb weakness and partial paralysis that would be experienced for 2 – 10 days. This only happened when areas of the brain that controlled limbs were irritated by a form of viral meningitis. All cases saw a complete recovery and life long immunity. Now we get to the worst cases of them all. Less than 2% of cases saw some form of more serious paralysis. Of that 2% though 50% saw complete recovery over time from the paralysis.

The Polio Vaccine Myth: “The Vaccine Stopped Polio”

And today, nobody gets Polio. Gee, wonder why that is............
Clean water and Modern sewage system.
Bet you took elementary level science, didn'tcha. Maybe you should look at more advanced science courses, you could retake elementary level then move on to high school level. :thup:

Can't wait for a return to the days when vaccines were virtually unknown, the reappearance of smallpox, the explosion of polio, mumps, measles, whooping cough, etc. Then we can have an explosion of infant and child mortality rates, it'll be so cool watching hundreds then thousands die each year, become crippled with polio........ I'll be a riot!!!
Maybe we can also find harm done in our standard water and sewer treatment systems and see a return of cholera outbreaks that kill thousands at a time. It'll be just like the good old days......... :thup:
Almost all diseases were cured thanks to modern sewage and water NOT dangerous vaccines that in MANY cases cause more harm than the diseases they are supposed to help with.
Luckily most people don't rely on urban myths to help them make decisions. :thup:
Don't need to snowflake totalitarian just read the back of the vaccine inserts.
Why do you feel the need to project so often? :dunno:
Why do you feel the need to try and control ever aspect of someone else's life? Totalitarianism at its finest.

Can't wait for a return to the days when vaccines were virtually unknown, the reappearance of smallpox, the explosion of polio, mumps, measles, whooping cough, etc. Then we can have an explosion of infant and child mortality rates, it'll be so cool watching hundreds then thousands die each year, become crippled with polio........ I'll be a riot!!!
Maybe we can also find harm done in our standard water and sewer treatment systems and see a return of cholera outbreaks that kill thousands at a time. It'll be just like the good old days......... :thup:
Almost all diseases were cured thanks to modern sewage and water NOT dangerous vaccines that in MANY cases cause more harm than the diseases they are supposed to help with.
Luckily most people don't rely on urban myths to help them make decisions. :thup:
Why do you feel the need to try and control ever aspect of someone else's life? Totalitarianism at its finest.
Who said I'm trying to control someone elses life? Oh yeah, you did because I refute your assertions of the danger of vaccines which obviously makes me a totalitarian........ No folks, ya can't make this shit up!!!! :lmao:

Who said I'm trying to control someone elses life? Oh yeah, you did because I refute your assertions of the danger of vaccines which obviously makes me a totalitarian........ No folks, ya can't make this shit up!!!! :lmao:
Time for you to go read the article dumb ass. The bill would have FORCED people to be vaccinated...you support the bill aka you support dictating what people should do with their life.

Time for you to go read the article dumb ass. The bill would have FORCED people to be vaccinated...you support the bill aka you support dictating what people should do with their life.
I do? Show me where I even remotely stated I was for that bill...... It's okay, I'll wait........ Oh and I won't hold my breath, I kinda like breathing.

I do? Show me where I even remotely stated I was for that bill...... It's okay, I'll wait........ Oh and I won't hold my breath, I kinda like breathing.
Yawn. You are FOR forced vaccination aka not letting people have choice You enjoy playing your game of words because I am done. Try to educate yourself before jumping both feet in for or against something.

Yawn. You are FOR forced vaccination aka not letting people have choice You enjoy playing your game of words because I am done. Try to educate yourself before jumping both feet in for or against something.
As I suspected too stupid to figure out specific point arguments. Really, you should have opted for a higher education that elementary school, You did finish elementary school, right? It would have helped you immensely, granted if you had that education we wouldn't be having this conversation. :eusa_whistle:
Enjoy your delusions!! :thup:

As I suspected too stupid to figure out specific point arguments. Really, you should have opted for a higher education that elementary school, You did finish elementary school, right? It would have helped you immensely, granted if you had that education we wouldn't be having this conversation. :eusa_whistle:
You just ignore facts cupcake...leave those up to critical thinkers.

Ignore YOUR facts based on ignorance of the medical and chemical sciences? Damn right I will....... It's not like this is the first time you've espoused trash science, your reliance on obvious urban myths and debunked science disciplines is legendary on this board. Oh you can quote vaccine contents from the back of the box but have no understanding of ratios and parts per million, hell my background is the humanities but I took enough physical and anatomical sciences that I know your idiotic assertions are bunk.

Last edited:
Ignore YOUR facts based on ignorance of the medical and chemical sciences? Damn right I will....... It's not like this is the first time you've espoused trash science, your reliance on obvious urban myths and debunked science disciplines is legendary on this board. Oh you can quote vaccine contents from the back of the box but have no understanding of ratios and parts per million, hell my background is the humanities but I took enough physical and anatomical sciences that I know your idiotic assertions are bunk.
Derp derp Derp

Derp derp Derp
Pretty much what I'd expect from a ditch digger.

Derp derp Derp
Derp.

Derp derp Derp
Derp.
I luxuriate in the quantifiable catalog of your linguistic deficiencies.

Someone needs to introduce a bill that prohibits free medical care/emergency room visits for anyone who refuses to be vaccinated.

Let them actually pay for their stupidity.
Yeah! Just like they do in Cuba and North Korea and China! We should definitely be like other totalitarian states!

Derp derp Derp
Derp.
When dealing with an idiot such as yourself there is nothing that needs to be said other than DERP!!!!!!!!!!

BREAKING: Oklahoma Vaccine Bill JUST Defeated

Power Hungry politicians never stop trying to control people's lives. Glad this was defeated!
Retarded citizens continue to make ignorant choices that jeopardize their children's lives AND public safety. But what the hell. Insisting parents know what they're choosing is "evil government control."

If you're kids get vaccinated what do you care? Yea government out of my uterus, but by all means force needles in me and my children.

Derp derp Derp
Derp.
When dealing with an idiot such as yourself there is nothing that needs to be said other than DERP!!!!!!!!!!
Again, why do you feel the need to project so often? :dunno:

Forum List

Back