🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Vaccine bill defeated in Oklahoma!

Who said I'm trying to control someone elses life? Oh yeah, you did because I refute your assertions of the danger of vaccines which obviously makes me a totalitarian........ No folks, ya can't make this shit up!!!! :lmao:
Time for you to go read the article dumb ass. The bill would have FORCED people to be vaccinated...you support the bill aka you support dictating what people should do with their life.

Really? Maybe it's time for you to read the article

The law would have forced parents who opt out of vaccines to view pro-vaccination materials showing them the “dangers” associated with opting out of vaccines for their children.

Who said I'm trying to control someone elses life? Oh yeah, you did because I refute your assertions of the danger of vaccines which obviously makes me a totalitarian........ No folks, ya can't make this shit up!!!! :lmao:
Time for you to go read the article dumb ass. The bill would have FORCED people to be vaccinated...you support the bill aka you support dictating what people should do with their life.

Really? Maybe it's time for you to read the article

The law would have forced parents who opt out of vaccines to view pro-vaccination materials showing them the “dangers” associated with opting out of vaccines for their children.
Yeah, I read that too....... :lol:

BREAKING: Oklahoma Vaccine Bill JUST Defeated

Power Hungry politicians never stop trying to control people's lives. Glad this was defeated!
If Republicans don't want to protect their kids why should government force them. Everybody knows that vaccinations had nothing to do with the eradication of smallpox, polio, measles, diphtheria, etc. That's just more false news. :cuckoo:
Correct it was clean water and modern sewer etc that eradicated them. Oh and republicans as you can see from this thread agree with YOU....unless of course Ringel isn't a republican but I swear he is.

Power Hungry politicians never stop trying to control people's lives. Glad this was defeated!
If Republicans don't want to protect their kids why should government force them. Everybody knows that vaccinations had nothing to do with the eradication of smallpox, polio, measles, diphtheria, etc. That's just more false news. :cuckoo:
Correct it was clean water and modern sewer etc that eradicated them. Oh and republicans as you can see from this thread agree with YOU....unless of course Ringel isn't a republican but I swear he is.
We had modern sewers and clean water in the 1950's and we had 15,000 cases of polio a year, 3 to 4 million cases of measles a year, over 5,000 cases a year of diphtheria. The number of cases steadily dropped as the number of vaccinations increased. There have been no cases of polio since 1979. The last case of measles was in 2015. In 2017 there were 21 cases of measles. Over the last decade there has been 14 cases of diphtheria.

Last edited:

We had modern sewers and clean water in the 1950's and we had 15,000 cases of polio a year, 3 to 4 million cases of measles a year, over 5,000 cases a year of diphtheria. The number of cases steadily dropped as the number vaccinations increased. There have been no cases of polio since 1979. The last case of measles was in 2015. In 2017 there were 21 cases of measles. Over the last decade there has been 14 cases of diphtheria.
How Plumbing (Not Vaccines) Eradicated Disease

Retarded citizens continue to make ignorant choices that jeopardize their children's lives AND public safety. But what the hell. Insisting parents know what they're choosing is "evil government control."

Your post begs the question "if you and others including children are vaccinated what do you have to fear"?

Truly, if vaccinations are so damn swell why would anyone that is vaccinated sweat others who aren't?
There have to be 92% of all people vaccinated to stop an epidemic. That's the figure they estimate. I care because I care about children.

Retarded citizens continue to make ignorant choices that jeopardize their children's lives AND public safety. But what the hell. Insisting parents know what they're choosing is "evil government control."

Your post begs the question "if you and others including children are vaccinated what do you have to fear"?

Truly, if vaccinations are so damn swell why would anyone that is vaccinated sweat others who aren't?
There have to be 92% of all people vaccinated to stop an epidemic. That's the figure they estimate. I care because I care about children.
If you cared about kids you would care about the ones being injured and killed because of vaccines....try reading the ingredients and the side affects of vaccines. While everyone else's kids depend on a fake immune system built up by poisons my kids immune systems are completely natural and when they RARELY get sick it makes them stronger.

you are disregarding the facts that kids dont develop enough for vaccines till a certain age....damn are none of you old enough to remember polio? if not..take a stroll thru a large graveyard and count the infant graves from the early 50's

Can't wait for a return to the days when vaccines were virtually unknown, the reappearance of smallpox, the explosion of polio, mumps, measles, whooping cough, etc. Then we can have an explosion of infant and child mortality rates, it'll be so cool watching hundreds then thousands die each year, become crippled with polio........ I'll be a riot!!!
Maybe we can also find harm done in our standard water and sewer treatment systems and see a return of cholera outbreaks that kill thousands at a time. It'll be just like the good old days......... :thup:
Almost all diseases were cured thanks to modern sewage and water NOT dangerous vaccines that in MANY cases cause more harm than the diseases they are supposed to help with.

What business is it of the gov't to get involved in water and sewage issues?

If you cared about kids you would care about the ones being injured and killed because of vaccines....try reading the ingredients and the side affects of vaccines. While everyone else's kids depend on a fake immune system built up by poisons my kids immune systems are completely natural and when they RARELY get sick it makes them stronger.
You are fortunate, and the reason your kids rarely get sick (really sick, I mean) is because most of the people around them were vaccinated. The only way natural immunity works is to kill the ones who aren't immune before they are old enough to reproduce. Mother Nature is no kind mistress.

You are fortunate, and the reason your kids rarely get sick (really sick, I mean) is because most of the people around them were vaccinated. The only way natural immunity works is to kill the ones who aren't immune before they are old enough to reproduce. Mother Nature is no kind mistress.
They rarely get sick because their immune system is natural and is strong thanks to nature taking its course....kids at school are constantly getting sick but mine aren't because of their strong immune systems vs the fake chemical induced immune systems of the other kids who require more and more drugs to keep their weak immune systems working half assed.

They rarely get sick because their immune system is natural and is strong thanks to nature taking its course....kids at school are constantly getting sick but mine aren't because of their strong immune systems vs the fake chemical induced immune systems of the other kids who require more and more drugs to keep their weak immune systems working half assed.
If only I believed, I would pray for your kids' continued health, Odium. Just doing some family research back two or three generations would sober you up about the supposed merits of letting nature take its course. There is no more smallpox in this country, a disease that hit young and old alike and killed them more often than not, because of vaccines. There is no more polio that killed and crippled millions. There are no more annual measles and chickenpox break outs that would usually get us several days out of school every spring. That is NOT being weak! That is doing the very best you can for your children. The whole idea of a vaccine is to introduce a small amount of the "badness" into a child so their immune system will learn to combat it before the child is infected with the actual disease. So yes, the idea is somewhat scary. But it does not cause autism and it is not going to hurt your children. It could save them. Your objection to having parents read about why vaccines are a positive thing is truly lame. Your side has insisted that women seeking an abortion face the realities of their decision via counseling and ultrasounds, etc. Why should it hurt anyone to have the other side of vaccines explained? They can still opt out if they wish.

dead viruses are fake chemicals? Okie dokie......

If only I believed, I would pray for your kids' continued health, Odium. Just doing some family research back two or three generations would sober you up about the supposed merits of letting nature take its course. There is no more smallpox in this country, a disease that hit young and old alike and killed them more often than not, because of vaccines. There is no more polio that killed and crippled millions. There are no more annual measles and chickenpox break outs that would usually get us several days out of school every spring. That is NOT being weak! That is doing the very best you can for your children. The whole idea of a vaccine is to introduce a small amount of the "badness" into a child so their immune system will learn to combat it before the child is infected with the actual disease. So yes, the idea is somewhat scary. But it does not cause autism and it is not going to hurt your children. It could save them. Your objection to having parents read about why vaccines are a positive thing is truly lame. Your side has insisted that women seeking an abortion face the realities of their decision via counseling and ultrasounds, etc. Why should it hurt anyone to have the other side of vaccines explained? They can still opt out if they wish.
I read all about vaccines when my kids were born...my first born unfortunately had hers until she was 18 months and was constantly sick but I never tied the 2 together. That's the big thing....Informed parents READ and understand BOTH sides of the debate Pro Vaxxers get their government and paid science information and refuse to hear anything else....the scare tactics work well.

I read all about vaccines when my kids were born...my first born unfortunately had hers until she was 18 months and was constantly sick but I never tied the 2 together. That's the big thing....Informed parents READ and understand BOTH sides of the debate Pro Vaxxers get their government and paid science information and refuse to hear anything else....the scare tactics work well.
Ohhhh, I get it, your kid was the one in one hundred thousand that had a serious adverse effect and you dubbed yourself Crusader Rabbit but started tilting at windmills instead. It all makes sense now.

I had a flu shot back in the early 90s and I was sick for two months because of it… I have not had one since. Will never get another one

When Polio outbreaks were happening in the late 50’s and early 60’s, many of the adverse effects were due to the lack of clean conditions. The truth is over 90% of the cases where people contracted Polio, the symptoms experienced were very minute. Most symptoms included a slight fever, headache, sore throat, and vomiting. The recovery time was 24 – 72 hrs. Once recovered, the person now has a life time immunity to Polio. 5% of people who contracted Polio had less symptoms and recovery time was much less. They would see some sore throat and possibly a fever. Rare cases saw diarrhea. Then we get to 3% of people who had a bit more extreme cases where they may have seen some limb weakness and partial paralysis that would be experienced for 2 – 10 days. This only happened when areas of the brain that controlled limbs were irritated by a form of viral meningitis. All cases saw a complete recovery and life long immunity. Now we get to the worst cases of them all. Less than 2% of cases saw some form of more serious paralysis. Of that 2% though 50% saw complete recovery over time from the paralysis.

The Polio Vaccine Myth: “The Vaccine Stopped Polio”

When Polio outbreaks were happening in the late 50’s and early 60’s, many of the adverse effects were due to the lack of clean conditions.

Plenty of unclean conditions today, where is all the polio in America?

Less than 2% of cases saw some form of more serious paralysis.

In the US, that would be millions of cases of paralysis. No big deal, right?

Moron.

Forum List

Back