🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Vaccine bill defeated in Oklahoma!

Basically you're putting poison in the body with vaccines… Fact

Every time you take a breath or a bite or a drink, you're ingesting poison.
The important thing is the dose. A small enough dose of the worst poison would have no effect.
Leaving your child open to a horrific disease because you don't understand dosage is sad and stupid.
There's no guarantee that vaccines will work, and why force them on people?

The important thing is the dose. A small enough dose of the worst poison would have no effect.
Leaving your child open to a horrific disease because you don't understand dosage is sad and stupid.

There's no guarantee that vaccines will work

Correct. That's why the more people who get them, the better protected are those few who can't take them or for whom they are ineffective, will be. It's called herd immunity.

and why force them on people?

It's a public health issue.

Correct. That's why the more people who get them, the better protected are those few who can't take them or for whom they are ineffective, will be. It's called herd immunity.

Bullshit, shit happens.
The last thing we need is big brother controlling every aspect of our lives...

Bullshit, shit happens.

Eradicating serious diseases is not "controlling every aspect of our lives".
Sorry.

Can't wait for a return to the days when vaccines were virtually unknown, the reappearance of smallpox, the explosion of polio, mumps, measles, whooping cough, etc. Then we can have an explosion of infant and child mortality rates, it'll be so cool watching hundreds then thousands die each year, become crippled with polio........ I'll be a riot!!!
Maybe we can also find harm done in our standard water and sewer treatment systems and see a return of cholera outbreaks that kill thousands at a time. It'll be just like the good old days......... :thup:
Here is an article on what the author believes really ended the polio out break.

I think it was two fold, lack of sanitation and too much sanitation.

Polio Was NOT Eradicated By The Vaccine

BREAKING: Oklahoma Vaccine Bill JUST Defeated

Power Hungry politicians never stop trying to control people's lives. Glad this was defeated!

Vaccines are why nobody gets Polio and Smallpox anymore, you tard. When I was a kid I barely remember hearing about anyone getting the Measles, but now it's coming back because of clowns like you.
When I was young most people got the measles with no real long lasting effect.

When I was young I knew of no one who got polio, we all played in the dirt. But we all stood in line and got our sugar cube of polio vaccine.

Considering the left wing whackos have no problem letting in unvaccinated individuals from third world countries, they have no right to force vaccinations on any given citizen.

Children are dying because idiot parents refuse to vaccinate their children. The parents of any child who infects another child who dies, should be jailed for reckless endangerment. If one of my children died because a parent opted not to vaccinate their child, I'd sue.

Can't wait for a return to the days when vaccines were virtually unknown, the reappearance of smallpox, the explosion of polio, mumps, measles, whooping cough, etc. Then we can have an explosion of infant and child mortality rates, it'll be so cool watching hundreds then thousands die each year, become crippled with polio........ I'll be a riot!!!
Maybe we can also find harm done in our standard water and sewer treatment systems and see a return of cholera outbreaks that kill thousands at a time. It'll be just like the good old days......... :thup:
Here is an article on what the author believes really ended the polio out break.

I think it was two fold, lack of sanitation and too much sanitation.

Polio Was NOT Eradicated By The Vaccine
It looks like the combined efforts of better sanitation and vaccinations.
Also 95% of all those infected with polio are asymptomatic carriers which means they show no sign of the disease but can spread it to uninfected individuals who are not immune.

Power Hungry politicians never stop trying to control people's lives. Glad this was defeated!

Vaccines are why nobody gets Polio and Smallpox anymore, you tard. When I was a kid I barely remember hearing about anyone getting the Measles, but now it's coming back because of clowns like you.

When I was young I knew of no one who got polio, we all played in the dirt. But we all stood in line and got our sugar cube of polio vaccine.
In the 19th century measles and mumps killed many children, we've come a long way since then.

Bullshit, shit happens.

Sorry.
Vaccines don't eradicate shit, they are just placebo

What is your point, exactly?

Lack of sanitation in the form of human waste, where Polio originates.

Too much sanitation in the obsession for children not to get dirty and thus not pick up natural immunity to polio. Which that latter may have been taken care of by using vaccines.

Lack of sanitation in the form of human waste, where Polio originates.

Too much sanitation in the obsession for children not to get dirty and thus not pick up natural immunity to polio. Which that latter may have been taken care of by using vaccines.
Hence no reason whatsoever to force vaccines on people that want nothing to do with them...

Considering the left wing whackos have no problem letting in unvaccinated individuals from third world countries, they have no right to force vaccinations on any given citizen.

Children are dying because idiot parents refuse to vaccinate their children. The parents of any child who infects another child who dies, should be jailed for reckless endangerment. If one of my children died because a parent opted not to vaccinate their child, I'd sue.
Was anyone ever vaccinated for the black plague?

Bullshit, shit happens.

Sorry.

Yeah, placebos helped eliminate smallpox. DERP.

Bullshit, shit happens.

Sorry.

Vaccine Tests Racist, Some Indians Say

Was anyone ever vaccinated for the black plague?

Plague vaccine is a vaccine used against Yersinia pestis.[1] Killed bacteria have been used since 1890 but are less effective against pneumonic plague so that recently live vaccines of an attenuated type have been developed for this situation.[2]

Plague vaccine - Wikipedia

Bullshit, shit happens.

Sorry.

http://www.stopmandatoryvaccination.com/vaccine-dangers/

Bullshit, shit happens.

Sorry.

Vaccines are placebos

Millions of Americans do not want vaccines whatsoever and cannot afford them

Forum List

Back