🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Vaccine bill defeated in Oklahoma!

Can't wait for a return to the days when vaccines were virtually unknown, the reappearance of smallpox, the explosion of polio, mumps, measles, whooping cough, etc. Then we can have an explosion of infant and child mortality rates, it'll be so cool watching hundreds then thousands die each year, become crippled with polio........ I'll be a riot!!!
Maybe we can also find harm done in our standard water and sewer treatment systems and see a return of cholera outbreaks that kill thousands at a time. It'll be just like the good old days......... :thup:
Almost all diseases were cured thanks to modern sewage and water NOT dangerous vaccines that in MANY cases cause more harm than the diseases they are supposed to help with.
IDIOT! Please stay home. Don't get involved. Your ideas are moronic, dangerous and archaic.

BREAKING: Oklahoma Vaccine Bill JUST Defeated

Power Hungry politicians never stop trying to control people's lives. Glad this was defeated!
Retarded citizens continue to make ignorant choices that jeopardize their children's lives AND public safety. But what the hell. Insisting parents know what they're choosing is "evil government control."
Fuck face, forcing people to have vaccines is like Nazi Germany you fucking asshole...
Communist Russia. NS Germany cared about its citizens.
They rarely get sick because their immune system is natural and is strong thanks to nature taking its course....kids at school are constantly getting sick but mine aren't because of their strong immune systems vs the fake chemical induced immune systems of the other kids who require more and more drugs to keep their weak immune systems working half assed.
If only I believed, I would pray for your kids' continued health, Odium. Just doing some family research back two or three generations would sober you up about the supposed merits of letting nature take its course. There is no more smallpox in this country, a disease that hit young and old alike and killed them more often than not, because of vaccines. There is no more polio that killed and crippled millions. There are no more annual measles and chickenpox break outs that would usually get us several days out of school every spring. That is NOT being weak! That is doing the very best you can for your children. The whole idea of a vaccine is to introduce a small amount of the "badness" into a child so their immune system will learn to combat it before the child is infected with the actual disease. So yes, the idea is somewhat scary. But it does not cause autism and it is not going to hurt your children. It could save them. Your objection to having parents read about why vaccines are a positive thing is truly lame. Your side has insisted that women seeking an abortion face the realities of their decision via counseling and ultrasounds, etc. Why should it hurt anyone to have the other side of vaccines explained? They can still opt out if they wish.
I read all about vaccines when my kids were born...my first born unfortunately had hers until she was 18 months and was constantly sick but I never tied the 2 together. That's the big thing....Informed parents READ and understand BOTH sides of the debate Pro Vaxxers get their government and paid science information and refuse to hear anything else....the scare tactics work well.
Ohhhh, I get it, your kid was the one in one hundred thousand that had a serious adverse effect and you dubbed yourself Crusader Rabbit but started tilting at windmills instead. It all makes sense now.
Derp.
Wow, amazing knowledge of the English language, maybe if I spoke to you in baby talk, that might work. :thup:
Get it through your head your opinion means NOTHING to me. You are a troll who has nothing useful to add therefore I see no reason to give a real reply....

Power Hungry politicians never stop trying to control people's lives. Glad this was defeated!
Retarded citizens continue to make ignorant choices that jeopardize their children's lives AND public safety. But what the hell. Insisting parents know what they're choosing is "evil government control."
Fuck face, forcing people to have vaccines is like Nazi Germany you fucking asshole...
If only I believed, I would pray for your kids' continued health, Odium. Just doing some family research back two or three generations would sober you up about the supposed merits of letting nature take its course. There is no more smallpox in this country, a disease that hit young and old alike and killed them more often than not, because of vaccines. There is no more polio that killed and crippled millions. There are no more annual measles and chickenpox break outs that would usually get us several days out of school every spring. That is NOT being weak! That is doing the very best you can for your children. The whole idea of a vaccine is to introduce a small amount of the "badness" into a child so their immune system will learn to combat it before the child is infected with the actual disease. So yes, the idea is somewhat scary. But it does not cause autism and it is not going to hurt your children. It could save them. Your objection to having parents read about why vaccines are a positive thing is truly lame. Your side has insisted that women seeking an abortion face the realities of their decision via counseling and ultrasounds, etc. Why should it hurt anyone to have the other side of vaccines explained? They can still opt out if they wish.
I read all about vaccines when my kids were born...my first born unfortunately had hers until she was 18 months and was constantly sick but I never tied the 2 together. That's the big thing....Informed parents READ and understand BOTH sides of the debate Pro Vaxxers get their government and paid science information and refuse to hear anything else....the scare tactics work well.
Ohhhh, I get it, your kid was the one in one hundred thousand that had a serious adverse effect and you dubbed yourself Crusader Rabbit but started tilting at windmills instead. It all makes sense now.
Derp.
Wow, amazing knowledge of the English language, maybe if I spoke to you in baby talk, that might work. :thup:
Get it through your head your opinion means NOTHING to me. You are a troll who has nothing useful to add therefore I see no reason to give a real reply....
What's funny is my "opinion" is based in scientific fact not crazy bull shit urban myths and outdated information simply because my kid was one of the one in one hundred thousand that had a reaction and I freaked out. But hey, don't let reality stop you. :thup:
Your fail is obvious and duly noted.
Funny-GIF-Fight-me.gif

Derp.
What's funny is my "opinion" is based in scientific fact not crazy bull shit urban myths and outdated information simply because my kid was one of the one in one hundred thousand that had a reaction and I freaked out. But hey, don't let reality stop you. :thup:
Funny-GIF-Fight-me.gif
Your OPINION is based on companies that get PAID to make and sell vaccines. Oh and before you quote the CDC they are indeed a vaccine maker....try again and thanks for proving my point. ALL of your sources are 100% true all mine are lies....its exactly why I don't take you seriously. You just plug your ears and go lalalalalala whenever something goes against your "facts"

Derp.
Funny-GIF-Fight-me.gif
Your OPINION is based on companies that get PAID to make and sell vaccines. Oh and before you quote the CDC they are indeed a vaccine maker....try again and thanks for proving my point. ALL of your sources are 100% true all mine are lies....its exactly why I don't take you seriously. You just plug your ears and go lalalalalala whenever something goes against your "facts"
Sure thing Alex Jones..... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

If you're kids get vaccinated what do you care? Yea government out of my uterus, but by all means force needles in me and my children.

While there is some validity to this, there are reasons for someone to want others' children to be vaccinated.

1) Vaccines are not 100% effective. It is possible to get a vaccination and not become and remain immune. While not common, it is possible for a vaccine not to work as intended. Vaccine immunity can also wear off over time.
2) Some people cannot get some vaccines. Allergies and other medical conditions can make it too dangerous to give some people certain vaccines.
3) Some people care about other people. Just because your children are vaccinated does not mean you cannot care about the well-being of other children, or adults.
4) Vaccination is most effective when more people get vaccinations, i.e. herd immunity. The more people who are immune to a disease, the less chance it has of spreading.

Also, the bill did not force vaccinations. http://webserver1.lsb.state.ok.us/cf_pdf/2017-18 FLR/SFLR/SB83 SFLR.PDF It made any parent wishing to opt of out state law-mandated vaccinations have to view materials on the dangers of not vaccinating. Perhaps that is still too intrusive, but it is different from forcing "needles in me and my children." By the way, not all vaccination is done by injection. ;)

It makes a lot of sense to inject mercury into your system… LOL
Uummmmm, they stopped using mercury in vaccines in the late 60s, early 70s..........

No they didn't. They just changed the name. Now they call it thimerosal. Mercury based. And I'm not putting that shit in my body.

I have fought for years for the First Nations involved with the mercury poisoning at Grassy Narrows.

No way in freaking hell am I going to willfully submit to putting mercury in my body.

It makes a lot of sense to inject mercury into your system… LOL
Uummmmm, they stopped using mercury in vaccines in the late 60s, early 70s..........

No they didn't. They just changed the name. Now they call it thimerosal. Mercury based. And I'm not putting that shit in my body.

I have fought for years for the First Nations involved with the mercury poisoning at Grassy Narrows.

No way in freaking hell am I going to willfully submit to putting mercury in my body.
Wrong.

Here's the facts;

Thimerosal, which is approximately 50% mercury by weight, has been one of the most widely used preservatives in vaccines. It is metabolized or degraded to ethylmercury and thiosalicylate. Ethylmercury is an organomercurial that should be distinguished from methylmercury, a related substance that has been the focus of considerable study (see "Guidelines on Exposure to Organomercurials" and "Thimerosal Toxicity", below).

Also;

While the use of mercury-containing preservatives has declined in recent years with the development of new products formulated with alternative or no preservatives, thimerosal has been used in some immune globulin preparations, anti-venins, skin test antigens, and ophthalmic and nasal products, in addition to certain vaccines. Under the FDA Modernization Act of 1997, the FDA compiled a list of regulated products containing mercury, including those with thimerosal (Federal Register 1999). It is important to note that this list was compiled in 1999; some products listed are no longer manufactured and many products have been reformulated without thimerosal. Updated lists of vaccines and their thimerosal content can be found in Table 1 (routinely recommended pediatric vaccines) and Table 3 (expanded list of vaccines).

And;

Thimerosal has been removed from or reduced to trace amounts in all vaccines routinely recommended for children 6 years of age and younger, with the exception of inactivated influenza vaccine (see Table 1). A preservative-free version of the inactivated influenza vaccine (contains trace amounts of thimerosal) is available in limited supply at this time for use in infants, children and pregnant women. Some vaccines such as Td, which is indicated for older children (≥ 7 years of age) and adults, are also now available in formulations that are free of thimerosal or contain only trace amounts. Vaccines with trace amounts of thimerosal contain 1 microgram or less of mercury per dose

Thimerosal in Vaccines

Knowledge is your friend. You will see that the current form of "mercury" is not the form of mercury used in the early days, that it is present in minuscule amounts that the body easily filters out and typically has no adverse affect.

Last edited:
measles.jpg

We began nationwide vaccinations for measles in 1963 when we had over 450,000 cases of measles a year. After 6 years the number of cases in the US had fallen to less than 100.
Vaccines are Effective | Vaccines.gov

The success story of the measles vaccine is just one of many. The success of the Polio vaccine is even more dramatic.

polio-cases3.JPG

From the date of the introduction of the polio vaccine in 1955, cases of polio in the US fell from 28,985 to zero in 1979. No cases have been reported since then. This pattern has repeated over and over in other countries so there is no doubt about the effectiveness.
Polio Cases, Deaths, and Vaccination Rates - Vaccines - ProCon.org

Vaccines for childhood diseases are incredibly effective. Some vaccines such as the Flu vaccine is not near as effective, (about 50% to 60%) so many people question whether it's worth the effort. However, consider the following.

The flu virus is constantly changing and the possibility of a super stain is always possible. That's why you need to be inoculated yearly. But really how bad can flu be? In the epidemic of 1918, there were an estimated number of 500 million cases of Flu worldwide and 20 million deaths. In the US, 25% of the populaton became sick and 675,000 died.
1918 Flu Pandemic - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

Last edited:
I had a flu shot back in the early 90s and I was sick for two months because of it… I have not had one since. Will never get another one
Wow, now we have real evidence that flu shots don't work.:cuckoo:
What I'm saying there's no guarantee that vaccines work, and it should be a choice anyway no one should be forced to put that fucking shit in their body. Fucking control freaks

Basically you're putting poison in the body with vaccines… Fact

Basically you're putting poison in the body with vaccines… Fact

Every time you take a breath or a bite or a drink, you're ingesting poison.
The important thing is the dose. A small enough dose of the worst poison would have no effect.
Leaving your child open to a horrific disease because you don't understand dosage is sad and stupid.

Forum List

Back