Vaccine Censorship Thread

Another one that the MSM is hiding from their viewers:

I got banned from a board called "Nextdoor" because I dared to question, "flattening the curve".
Discussion of vaccines that could stray from the narrative will be suppressed.

Lefties love saying that they trust doctors, but only if they support covid culture. Here is a doctor who was silenced because he didn't support the correct political agenda:

We would think lefties would trust an epidemiologist like they claim to trust doctors, right?

Silenced:

I doubt we see articles like this one about the covid deep state being covered by the MSM...

The Nuremberg code vaccine lawsuit involves 10,000 doctors. Lefties love what doctors have to say about vaccines, right? Do you see the msm talking about the Nuremberg lawsuit?

1,000 Lawyers and 10,000 Doctors Have Filed a Lawsuit for Violations of the Nuremberg Code​

Item #16 in this:

18 Reasons I Won’t Be Getting a Covid Vaccine​

I just dug into this organization the head lady is an English major who does PR and op Ed articles/interviews. She is not a medical expert. I then looked at their staff and advisory board. Not one medical doctor on staff. The closest they have is a nurse. Is this the kind of stuff you take seriously??

I just dug into this organization the head lady is an English major who does PR and op Ed articles/interviews. She is not a medical expert. I then looked at their staff and advisory board. Not one medical doctor on staff. The closest they have is a nurse. Is this the kind of stuff you take seriously??
If you review the opening post and title, you will see that this thread is meant as a place to archive information about vaccine related censorship. While this thread archives thousands of doctors who have been censored because they are not aligned with the vaccine narrative, it is not a thread about doctors. Even if you attack or marginalize the content of every article that I have posted here, it won't change the fact that the censorship happened, or is happening. It is a thread about censorship, and you should be aware that this censorship is happening on a grand scale.

If you review the opening post and title, you will see that this thread is meant as a place to archive information about vaccine related censorship. While this thread archives thousands of doctors who have been censored because they are not aligned with the vaccine narrative, it is not a thread about doctors. Even if you attack or marginalize the content of every article that I have posted here, it won't change the fact that the censorship happened, or is happening. It is a thread about censorship, and you should be aware that this censorship is happening on a grand scale.
You linked me here from another thread where we were discussing doctors, didn’t you?

You linked me here from another thread where we were discussing doctors, didn’t you?
Indeed. You indicated that you were unaware of doctors who do not support the mask and vaccine narrative, so I provided this thread as a reference. While it is not a thread about doctors, it does show thousands of doctors who don't support the vaccine narrative.

Even though you and I are not politically aligned, I've seen enough of your posts to know that you have the ability to look at things more objectively than most other lefties do on this board, so I suspected that this thread may be of interest to you. While most lefties will never even know the level of censorship that is happening in order to push the vaccine, I suspect that with your ability to look at things more objectively that you may at least want to know about it. Well informed people are more interesting to debate with...

Indeed. You indicated that you were unaware of doctors who do not support the mask and vaccine narrative, so I provided this thread as a reference. While it is not a thread about doctors, it does show thousands of doctors who don't support the vaccine narrative.

Even though you and I are not politically aligned, I've seen enough of your posts to know that you have the ability to look at things more objectively than most other lefties do on this board, so I suspected that this thread may be of interest to you. While most lefties will never even know the level of censorship that is happening in order to push the vaccine, I suspect that with your ability to look at things more objectively that you may at least want to know about it. Well informed people are more interesting to debate with...
I’m always happy to look at all angles. And yes in the heat of a pandemic with false and dangerous narratives flying around everywhere certain outlets decided to ban or flag posts spreading unverified medical misinformation. The adults in the room were trying to act safely and responsibly. It’s what got Trump Banned from Social media. He’s a child

And yes in the heat of a pandemic with false and dangerous narratives flying around everywhere certain outlets decided to ban or flag posts spreading unverified medical misinformation. The adults in the room were trying to act safely and responsibly. It’s what got Trump Banned from Social media. He’s a child
I have seen that you do have an ability to look at things more objectively than most lefties do, but what you have posted here is quite subjective. This thread is not about debating reasons why censorship is good, it is just meant to archive the censorship that really is happening. The more informed you are of what is really going on in our political landscape, the better it is to debate with you.

While you may be glad that all the forced suppression of negative vaccine info is a good thing, at least you are now aware that it really is happening. Doctors, scientists, and experts are being silenced. When you see people post that they listen to doctors, scientists, and experts, be aware that they are only listening to the ones who support the vaccine narrative.

Forum List

Back