Vaccine Failure Underway in Israel (Scotland too....)

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Both nations are not only experiencing many infections among the vaccinated, but hospitalizations as well. In Israel--one of the first nations to begin mass vaccination--it is so bad they have declared that natural immunity is superior to vaccination. (I was going to include information on Scotland experiencing the same phenomenon, but there are already too many images and links here. So that's another thread.)

A pertinent Twitter thread:

In the image below you see cases by immunity. Note that there are NO cases by recovered patients. Only in the vaccinated and unvaccinated. And more vaccinated than unvaccinated.

1626431207026.png

Once again, hospitalizations. The vaccine is not protecting against these.

1626431302014.png

The next chart is stunning. It shows that by case, the vaccines have offered no protection whatsoever. In terms of infection they are failing.

1626431425318.png

Link to access:

The Israeli government says its analysis has shown the Pfizer-BioNTech coronavirus vaccine appears to be less effective against infections caused by the Delta variant compared to other strains of COVID-19.

---------------------------------------------
all that proves if people who are unvaccinated should get the shot , it will be better for them and me.

The Ministry of Health regularly monitors the effectiveness of the vaccine for coronavirus.
From the epidemiological analysis by public health services in the Ministry of Health, it is evident that since June 6th there was marked decline in the effectiveness of the vaccine in preventing infection (64%) and symptomatic illness (64%). This decline has been observed simultaneously with the spread of the Delta variant in Israel.
Nevertheless, the vaccine maintains an effectiveness rate of about 93% in preventing serious illness and hospitalization cases.

The Israeli government says its analysis has shown the Pfizer-BioNTech coronavirus vaccine appears to be less effective against infections caused by the Delta variant compared to other strains of COVID-19.

all that proves if people who are unvaccinated should get the shot , it will be better for them and me.

So, in your mind, if the vaccine is ineffective and comes with a host of side effects--some of them quite serious--that means everyone should get the shot.

The Ministry of Health regularly monitors the effectiveness of the vaccine for coronavirus.
From the epidemiological analysis by public health services in the Ministry of Health, it is evident that since June 6th there was marked decline in the effectiveness of the vaccine in preventing infection (64%) and symptomatic illness (64%). This decline has been observed simultaneously with the spread of the Delta variant in Israel.
Nevertheless, the vaccine maintains an effectiveness rate of about 93% in preventing serious illness and hospitalization cases.

That was as of June 6th, which means May data. Look at the chart above. There is NO difference in infection rates and NO difference in hospitalizations between vaxxed and unvaxxed.

Why in the world would ANY sane person take any medication--let alone a med with a ton of side effects--for NO BENEFIT?

So, in your mind, if the vaccine is ineffective and comes with a host of side effects--some of them quite serious--that means everyone should get the shot.
So, in your mind the vaccine will kill everyone so no one should take it.
Sound about right?

It clearly will not kill everyone.

It clearly does not even offer NEAR the benefits advertised.

Does that personally offend you? It's just a vaccine, after all. Or is it to you something so much more?

How does it prove that?

lol....yeah I'm trying to figure out what that means too.....not sure she actually knows...

Does that personally offend you? It's just a vaccine, after all. Or is it to you something so much more?
At one point in time my opinion was that for the sake of all the people, everyone should get the vaccine. As time went on is has become apparent that a certain part of the population will never get it. So now I really don't care if you get it or not. I got my shots and if a booster is needed I'll get that as well.
One thing I've noticed around here is those who did not get vaccinated still wear a mask.
At least some people are honest.

Both nations are not only experiencing many infections among the vaccinated, but hospitalizations as well. In Israel--one of the first nations to begin mass vaccination--it is so bad they have declared that natural immunity is superior to vaccination. (I was going to include information on Scotland experiencing the same phenomenon, but there are already too many images and links here. So that's another thread.)

A pertinent Twitter thread:

In the image below you see cases by immunity. Note that there are NO cases by recovered patients. Only in the vaccinated and unvaccinated. And more vaccinated than unvaccinated.

View attachment 513328

Once again, hospitalizations. The vaccine is not protecting against these.

View attachment 513330

The next chart is stunning. It shows that by case, the vaccines have offered no protection whatsoever. In terms of infection they are failing.

View attachment 513332

Link to access:

I wonder if anyone has started to collect data on correlations between the vaccines and the side effects to see if some of them may be intentional.

lol....yeah I'm trying to figure out what that means too.....not sure she actually knows...

"Here, this medication is ineffective with a host of side effects. It might even make you really sick for a few days and is known to cause myocarditis, GBS and blood clots. YOU SHOULD TAKE IT!!!"

But WE are the crazy ones, right?

At one point in time my opinion was that for the sake of all the people, everyone should get the vaccine. As time went on is has become apparent that a certain part of the population will never get it. So now I really don't care if you get it or not. I got my shots and if a booster is needed I'll get that as well.
One thing I've noticed around here is those who did not get vaccinated still wear a mask.
At least some people are honest.

A lot of people will not get the vaccine. About half the working population aged 18-65. As data like the above become known, that will be less and less. Or put another way, the uptake on the boosters will be a tinier population.

And no wonder, really

"Here, this medication is ineffective with a host of side effects. It might even make you really sick for a few days and is known to cause myocarditis, GBS and blood clots. YOU SHOULD TAKE IT!!!"

But WE are the crazy ones, right?
I had side effects. Lasted a couple of days.

That was my first indication that these vaccines were just not right. People getting sicker with the vaccines than many people do with Covid.

That's....not right.

Forum List

Back