Vagina? Not in this house!!

If they did the 14th amendment would specific that citizenship starts at conception.

A woman's reasons are none of your fucking business.

Wrong. The 14th Amendment "wouldn't" necessarily have even THOUGHT to address when "life" itself begins.

It does address when citizenship begins. Its very clear the people who wrote the Constitution - or at least the 14th amendment - did not intend the unborn to have full citizenship rights.

And you are also wrong to say that protecting innocent life is none of my business.

If that life happens to share an organ with another human being and live inside of another human being and that human being isn't you then it very clearly isn't your business. Stop sticking your nose up every woman's vagina.

Actually, you remain full of crap.

It does NOT say when citizenship begins. It barely addresses the topic, in fact.

And no. It is not "very clear" as you falsely claim that the Founders or Framers did not intend the unborn to have full citizenship rights. It is not clear at all. It isn't even true.

And it so happens that I need not BE the biological mother (or father) or the zygote or fetus to have a valid claim on the topic of defending life.

This does not involve "sticking my nose" or anything else up women's vaginas.

Once again we see your attempt is to state your premise as the "conclusion." And once again, I deny it. Your fallacy does not control.

There's a difference. The one that is ordered by the state, compelled, and unwanted is an invasion. Even your simple, simple mind should be able to grasp THAT.

When did the state make us have sex and not use protection and get pregnant? I missed that bill, I so would want to party on that day. ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um, are you trying to miss the point? The transvaginal ultrasound was ordered.

No, my point was you say the government is making you have these procedures and God forbid they dont let you abort a child, correct? My point is how did you end up pregnant, since you know what might happen, you might want to take precautions. See I dont smack cobras around, because I MIGHT get bit, so either avoid sex, or take precautions, but IF they dont work you might still have a consequence and if you dont want the kid, put it up for adoption, dont kill him just because it's an inconvience to you.

It does address when citizenship begins. Its very clear the people who wrote the Constitution - or at least the 14th amendment - did not intend the unborn to have full citizenship rights.

If that life happens to share an organ with another human being and live inside of another human being and that human being isn't you then it very clearly isn't your business. Stop sticking your nose up every woman's vagina.

At the time the Constitution was written, it was assumed that unborn children would have a father and mother to protect them.

My gawd you are dumb. Pregnancy out of wedlock has existed since the dawn of time and so has abortion. The idea that the Founders would have been unaware of either of these is just fucking retarded.

The rest of your post is just a bunch of whining.

They were aware, but likely never thought abortion would become a national sport.

Children were necessary and precious. The nation wasn't at all interested in killing off the next generation. If a woman wanted to have an abortion so she could fit into her new dress, she wouldn't be punished, but thought quite insane and put someplace where she wouldn't be a danger to herself or anyone else. Abortion was very rare and never socially accepted.

wait, I was just lectured in my own thread about incivility, i'm shocked, SHOCKED a left winger would go to that level.

I'm fairly certain I haven't been around these parts lecturing on civility.

Or servility.

We aren't a cohesive unit. You'll have to address us individually, if at all.

But you folks tend to speak mostly in terms of glaring generalities.

So, your application to have it both ways is rejected.

Learn to cope.

WE do? :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You don't get to reject anything, and I didn't apply to YOU. :fu:

Maybe you could update your own coping skills, as they seem a smidge bi-polar. You don't have to, mind you, but it might be one of those "physician heal thyself" band aids to your own "general incoherence." :whip:

I hate to break it to the non-science-understanding crowd, but for a good third of the pregnancy it really is a clump of cells. Also, you dimwitted fucking idiots, a lot of the time frame in which women get abortions is the same time when miscarriages happen the most. Do you fucking simpletons call miscarriages God's Abortions. Because you should. A lot of time miscarriages happen without women even realizing they'd missed a period.

Again, no man on this Earth has the right to tell a woman who they can fuck, how they can fuck and what they can do after they've fucked. We've evolved passed that point, and once you old fucking shrivs die off, we'll be that much closer to not having this discussion. It's this topic and Gay Marriage that me me so happy to know that this country is moving farther and farther away from religion.

Time to take the country back from the mouth-breathing Science Haters.

At the time the Constitution was written, it was assumed that unborn children would have a father and mother to protect them.

My gawd you are dumb. Pregnancy out of wedlock has existed since the dawn of time and so has abortion. The idea that the Founders would have been unaware of either of these is just fucking retarded.

They were aware, but likely never thought abortion would become a national sport.

Children were necessary and precious. The nation wasn't at all interested in killing off the next generation. If a woman wanted to have an abortion so she could fit into her new dress, she wouldn't be punished, but thought quite insane and put someplace where she wouldn't be a danger to herself or anyone else. Abortion was very rare and never socially accepted.

How come you Conservatives care about fetuses up until they're born?

How come you're so retarded?

Dopey cliche question with no basis in fact again?

Wow. You derps haven't used that transparently fraudulent rhetorical crap since -- what? A couple of moments ago?

No seriously, Old Guys, you want more laws to protect the life of an organism that if born today would NOT survive outside its mother's womb than you do laws to make sure that baby has guaranteed health care once its born.

There are a million other instances that prove the cliche to be true, But you can suck on that one for awhile.

At the time the Constitution was written, it was assumed that unborn children would have a father and mother to protect them. No one could have foreseen that an unborn child's life threatening enemy would be its mother. Child murder was reserved to the most barbaric of peoples and even they practiced it only in certain circumstances.

The fact of abortion should not be in question. There will always be women in such desperate circumstances that they will do anything to end a pregnancy. What should make all of us recoil in horror is that abortion has become macabre and grotesque. That we nonchalantly accept the macabre and grotesque as acceptable says something about us as a people.

We now kill off so many of our own people, that we need immigrants to make up for the fact that we killed off our babies. Then encourage immigrants to kill their own babies.

Any wonder why the Founder's put LIFE at the top of the list?

LIFE*LIBERTY*PERSUIT OF HAPPINESS

well according to these people. unborn babies are clumps of cells, which....wait....kinda sounds like EVERY living thing, so in war we just killed clumps of cells that happen to be muslim, the left should be proud. The guy that said it (OOh) didnt like us bombing Japan, all we did was kill clumps of cells of Japanese, I guess if a doctor had pulled the bombay doors, he would be happier about it.

But the kicker is innocent life...and thus the sticking point.

Wow, and he calls my stuff stupid? We love kids, liberals want to kill "inferior" people, not conservatives. I mean he doesnt even know who Maragaret Sanger was. Or her ideas.

Oh that's right, governement assistance equals=caring. I mean plantation owners gave their slaves food, drink, housing, and a job to do, hmmm sounds alot like liberal government programs. Oh and just like liberals they killed babies they didnt want. I mean the only thing different, is the crop is votes and not cotton.

Last edited:

Or servility.

Learn to cope.

Maybe you could update your own coping skills, as they seem a smidge bi-polar. You don't have to, mind you, but it might be one of those "physician heal thyself" band aids to your own "general incoherence." :whip:

Your incoherence has become your dominant trait, Babbles.

WTF are you babbling about this time?

:confused:

Newsflash, though. I do get to reject anything I choose to reject including the nonsense you tend to spew.

Your permission not required. Your opinion not useful. Your objection irrelevant.

No seriously, Old Guys, you want more laws to protect the life of an organism that if born today would NOT survive outside its mother's womb than you do laws to make sure that baby has guaranteed health care once its born.

There are a million other instances that prove the cliche to be true, But you can suck on that one for awhile.
I do?

Tell me more what I want.

:popcorn:

Wow, and he calls my stuff stupid? We love kids, liberals want to kill "inferior" people, not conservatives.

Oh that's right, governement assistance equals=caring. I mean plantation owners gave their slaves food, drink, housing, and a job to do, hmmm sounds alot like liberal government programs. Oh and just like liberals they killed babies they didnt want. I mean the only thing different is the crop is votes and not cotton.

ha ha ha ha ha!

You compared plantation owners to Liberals and you meant it. Thanks for proving that I no longer have to waste two neurons responding to you. Way to fail at life.

Also, what "inferior" people are you claiming that Liberals want to kill, exactly? Actually, don't answer that. I just re-read your post and got to the slave owners=Liberals part and realized for the second time in five minutes that you're fucking stupid.

You're pretty much all over the map here.
Abortion was a regular event when people couldn't prevent pregnancy and were having a hard time feeding the kids they had.

precious? They were sent to the fucking COAL MINES.

During the depression, the ones who couldn't be pimped out were sent to the railroad tracks to "find their way in the world."

The last two sentences were outright lying histrionics, but thanks for playing. :cuckoo:

Or servility.

Learn to cope.

BOTH sides do, I'll admit it, liberals tend to have a high horse, even though they stereotype just as much as anyone.

Maybe because socially it is nobody's business?

Facts on Induced Abortion in the United States

I do?

Tell me more what I want.

:popcorn:

Okay, I'll ask you:

Do you support free, universal health care for everyone? How about just for children until they reach 18?

Now, are you in favor of tougher abortion laws and/or making illegal again?

Answer that question honestly, and maybe we'll talk. But something tells me you'll just neg-rep me (again) because that's easier than actually trying to debate me. Of course, I reject nearly everything your side says on abortion and Civil Rights because you're selfish fucksticks. So I'll give you that I'm not all that receptive to Conservative thought on Social Issues.

Dammit, this thread has gone from discussing the bill, to discussing whether abortion itself is right or wrong.

This is where I will now piss off the lot of you, because I am pro-Choice and have been since I can recall.

Forum List

Back