Vanity Now Zimmerman is black/MSNBC guest

Can someone someone unarmed BEGGING for their life to someone pointing a gun at them be the "aggressor"? Clearly, if they are black, the answer is a resounding "YES!"

An eye witness says it was Zimmerman that was screaming.
Hey Dweeb! How long since I negged you?

Can someone someone unarmed BEGGING for their life to someone pointing a gun at them be the "aggressor"? Clearly, if they are black, the answer is a resounding "YES!"

There's no evidence the Treyvon the homeboy was begging for his life.

No evidence besides audio tape Martin begging for his life

Define "evidence".

What happened to that guy who saw them fighting, saw Martin on top of Zimmerman, who said Zimmerman was screaming for help, turn to go into the house to call 911 and then heard the shot?

There simply isn't enough evidence to convict Zimmerman. The only reason he is on trial is because of the media portraying the incident as a big bad white racist killing an innocent black child.

It's bullshit.

I'm not sure but I think they feel a black has to be on the jury because TM was black but they're idiots so who knows ?

So, are we about the invoke the idiocy of all idiocies, that the racial make-up of any and all entity must reflect the racial make-up society as a whole?

Why do they care so much about race? That seems rather racist. :doubt: How about having a fair and well thought out trail???

Now Zimmerman is Black via MSNBC

Just heard some black female say on MSNBC that the jury isn't of his peers because there are no blacks. Now we will in invoke the bi-racial card! Since the moment the trigger was pulled as far as MSNBC and all the guests were concerned Z's bi racial make up was a mute point. Now he's got some black in him…Got to Love It

There is no such thing as a mute point.

This thread makes no sense.

I'm not sure but I think they feel a black has to be on the jury because TM was black but they're idiots so who knows ?

So, are we about the invoke the idiocy of all idiocies, that the racial make-up of any and all entity must reflect the racial make-up society as a whole?

Why do they care so much about race? That seems rather racist. :doubt: How about having a fair and well thought out trail???

The libturd lynch mob has already convicted Zimmerman. They don't give a damn about a "fair trial." That doesn't support the narrative of the gun controllers and the race pimps. They have already branded Zimmerman as the villain, and he has to pay, or all their sanctimonious speeches will be for naught.

Now Zimmerman is Black via MSNBC

Just heard some black female say on MSNBC that the jury isn't of his peers because there are no blacks. Now we will in invoke the bi-racial card! Since the moment the trigger was pulled as far as MSNBC and all the guests were concerned Z's bi racial make up was a mute point. Now he's got some black in him…Got to Love It

There is no such thing as a mute point.

This thread makes no sense.

That should have been "moot point," but thanks for harping on my technical gaff. That always improves the debate.

THere's no such evidence, weenie. Zimmerman was the one begging for his life.

Yea, because every time I point a gun at someone, I always beg for my life. It's the natural thing to do.

Treyvon was pounding Zimmerman's skull into the pavement, not begging for his life.

It doesn't matter to the left if that's true or not. They want to point the fingers at whites...These people don't want to see peace as that may mean that some blacks vote republican.

Forum List

Back