vanka Trump used a personal email account to send hundreds of emails about government business last

Apparently even Trey Gowdy is getting into the act. He apparently does not want to leave the House as a hypocrite.

Gowdy requests info on Ivanka Trump's personal email use
Gowdy has always been something of a squish. I don't know why so many conservatives like him. He's all talk, no action.
let him look. nothing there. it will however fire up trump to go after hillary and o drive these differences home.

the left needs to shut the fuck up cause it is simply not the same thing.

ivanka... gmail type account.
hillary... owned googles entire email system in her basement.

anyone doing "but but.. HILLARY" is, either technically illiterate and doesnt understand or being a fool n whining cause they simply hate trump and need "emotional insurance".

Ivanka is a criminal always has been always will be she will go down Muller is going to drop the hammer.
Given the Trump family rants against Hillary using her private email, it is the utmost in arrogance for Ivanka to use her private email

As usual, there is a standard of conduct that applies to others but does not apply to the Trumps

Apparently even Trey Gowdy is getting into the act. He apparently does not want to leave the House as a hypocrite.

Gowdy has always been something of a squish. I don't know why so many conservatives like him. He's all talk, no action.
let him look. nothing there. it will however fire up trump to go after hillary and o drive these differences home.

anyone doing "but but.. HILLARY" is, either technically illiterate and doesnt understand or being a fool n whining cause they simply hate trump and need "emotional insurance".
Muellers report will be released shortly

Of course Trump will launch yet another Hillary investigation to divert attention

Of course Trump will launch yet another Hillary investigation to divert attention
The upshot of Mueller's report will be to embarrass Mueller and the Democrats.

Last edited:
Ivanka is a criminal always has been always will be she will go down Muller is going to drop the hammer.
Given the Trump family rants against Hillary using her private email, it is the utmost in arrogance for Ivanka to use her private email

As usual, there is a standard of conduct that applies to others but does not apply to the Trumps
She used her private email server to conduct official state department business and to send and receive highly classified documents.

then stop going after ivanka for stupid bullshit.

its like the left does something stupid n gets asshurt when the right does it back.

god damn it people IVANKA DID NOT OWN AND RUN THE GOD DAMN SERVERS ALSO.

you keep leaving off key facts cause yoyr bungholio aches for trump.

then stop going after ivanka for stupid bullshit.

its like the left does something stupid n gets asshurt when the right does it back.
This is another case of the Dim tit-for-tat tactic. The Dims get caught committing some heinous felony, so they accuse some Republican of committing something comparable, but it's like comparing a blister with cutting off someone's head. Every intelligent person understands that the two things aren't comparable, but there are plenty of ignorant naive people who don't know that. They are fooled because the rhetoric sounds exactly the same, however.

god damn it people IVANKA DID NOT OWN AND RUN THE GOD DAMN SERVERS ALSO.

you keep leaving off key facts cause yoyr bungholio aches for trump.
She also didn't email any sensitive documents. It's just humdrum stuff like "could you produce such-and-such unimportant report by Friday." Hillary was sending and receiving emails about US spies in China, and got them killed. She also emailed the Libyan ambassador's itinerary, and probably got him killed as well.

Let us know when she becomes Secretary of State. Starts an unsecured server. Then we will handle her in the same manner as Clinton was.
Good to know you are a hypocrite. We no longer care about the actions of our elected officials only wether they say they are an R or a D. Feel poroud!
First learn the English language.
Second the Dems have already set a precedent that no one need care about email accounts even if they are bleach bit.
Third if you care what she sent you can file a FOIA and request them to read for yourself. Unlike 30,000 emails that were not saved and deleted by bleach bit.
Lastly forget the fake outrage.
I get it. You are alllowd to freak out for 6 fucking years Chant "lock her up"

And when one of your own does it, everyone is supposed to be quiet.

YOU are the hypocrite.
There is a difference between what the two of them did. Can you not admit that?
It was dumb but still quite different

It was dumb for Hillary to just use her personal e-mail. It was not illegal.

Laws since changed.

After years of you assfucks having a fir about Hillary's re-mails, you would think Crooked Ivanka has a fucking brain & would have not used her private e-mail.

But she used it anyhow. I guessd she thought she was above scrutiny. Just like she traveled around on US business as she stoked her own.

"Lock her up" "Lock her up" and her fat assed daddy too
It was illegal. She deleted 30,000 or more emails which was a violation of the federal records keeping act. She sent classified and secret information through a personal unsecured server. People that did not have proper clearance had access to that server.

Trump sent everything through a Microsoft server.

Too bad everything with you jokers is always about partisan, what I want, what I think is best for me and me alone.

Trey Goudy has requested the emails For review so I have no doubt that all the crazed liberals will be shouting for another two year review once the Democrats are in power in the house.

Good to know you are a hypocrite. We no longer care about the actions of our elected officials only wether they say they are an R or a D. Feel poroud!
Second the Dems have already set a precedent that no one need care about email accounts even if they are bleach bit.
Third if you care what she sent you can file a FOIA and request them to read for yourself. Unlike 30,000 emails that were not saved and deleted by bleach bit.

YOU are the hypocrite.

Laws since changed.

After years of you assfucks having a fir about Hillary's re-mails, you would think Crooked Ivanka has a fucking brain & would have not used her private e-mail.

But she used it anyhow. I guessd she thought she was above scrutiny. Just like she traveled around on US business as she stoked her own.

It was illegal. She deleted 30,000 or more emails which was a violation of the federal records keeping act. She sent classified and secret information through a personal unsecured server. People that did not have proper clearance had access to that server.

Too bad everything with you jokers is always about partisan, what I want, what I think is best for me and me alone.

Trey Goudy has requested the emails For review so I have no doubt that all the crazed liberals will be shouting for another two year review once the Democrats are in power in the house.
You are hilarious!

YOU are the hypocrite.

Laws since changed.

You are hilarious!
And you are still bonkers what is your point except name calling?

Either it is wrong to use personel data tranfer or it is not. Pretty simple. No room for spin. Are you a hypocrit ?
You liberals set the bar so low anything above it is hard to get excited about.
Deflect from a real question. You know exactly who you are! I have no fear of St.Pete at the pearly gates. Run your mouth but it has no effect here. Why would I give a shit what a hypocrit thinks.
You keep playing that hypocrite card brain dead.
Were you talking about locking Hillary up?
Did you instead vote for her?
Do you and others to this day not remain bitter and upset that everyone did not reward her for what she did?

Trump did not destroy over 30,000 emails beyond recovery. She did not send secret or classified emails. She did not have people that did not have clearance reading those emails. She did not setup her own unsecured server. It was found out and she was told the proper procedure and given a government account.

We will actually punish her by not running her for president which is more then then the liberals did.

Actually, dickbrearth, you don't really know shit about these emails other than what Trump people have said.

And we know what lying fucks they are.

So lets have at least 3 years of investigation first.

in the meantime: Lock her up Lock her up!!!! Crooked Ivanka should be fired. What does she do other than promote gher own business?

43 days until the Democrats take control of the House.

Either it is wrong to use personel data tranfer or it is not. Pretty simple. No room for spin. Are you a hypocrit ?
Deflect from a real question. You know exactly who you are! I have no fear of St.Pete at the pearly gates. Run your mouth but it has no effect here. Why would I give a shit what a hypocrit thinks.
Do you and others to this day not remain bitter and upset that everyone did not reward her for what she did?

Trump did not destroy over 30,000 emails beyond recovery. She did not send secret or classified emails. She did not have people that did not have clearance reading those emails. She did not setup her own unsecured server. It was found out and she was told the proper procedure and given a government account.

We will actually punish her by not running her for president which is more then then the liberals did.

Actually, dickbrearth, you don't really know shit about these emails other than what Trump people have said.

in the meantime: Lock her up Lock her up!!!! Crooked Ivanka should be fired. What does she do other than promote gher own business?
Good job of name calling. Nothing like childish behavior.
Trey Goudy has already requested the emails. So the whole committee will be able to read them.
You can read them too if you file a FOIA.
Unlike those emails of Hillarys. We are just taking her word for how many were bleach bit. We all know how she lies.

Good job of name calling. Nothing like childish behavior.
Trey Goudy has already requested the emails. So the whole committee will be able to read them.
You can read them too if you file a FOIA.
Unlike those emails of Hillarys. We are just taking her word for how many were bleach bit. We all know how she lies.
How do we that Crooked Ivanka never ever deleted an email???

Trey Gowdy? Who redacted reports before he gave them to his committee? That piece of shit?

Trtey the crooked

As for name calling, you're a Trumpette, you must love name calling.

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis - The Washington Post

Ivanka Trump sent hundreds of emails last year to White House aides, Cabinet officials and her assistants using a personal account, many of them in violation of federal records rules, according to people familiar with a White House examination of her correspondence.

Oops.

But but Hillary!
/----/ Ivanka is not gubmint employee

Then why is she in email communication with cabinet members?

Not an employee, that would be illegal, but still a member of the team.
It's not illegal to send an email to a member of Trump's cabinet, moron.

Never said it was, dope.

Not a gmail account, dope. Not a publicly available system.

Ivanka used a private email account on a private server with its own domain set up by her and her husband.
Exactly like Clinton.
Stop lying.

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis - The Washington Post

Ivanka Trump sent hundreds of emails last year to White House aides, Cabinet officials and her assistants using a personal account, many of them in violation of federal records rules, according to people familiar with a White House examination of her correspondence.

Oops.

But but Hillary!
/----/ Ivanka is not gubmint employee

Then why is she in email communication with cabinet members?

Not an employee, that would be illegal, but still a member of the team.
It's not illegal to send an email to a member of Trump's cabinet, moron.

Never said it was, dope.
Yes you did. " Then why is she in email communication with cabinet members? Not an employee, that would be illegal."

You're a special kind of dumbass.

Not a gmail account, dope. Not a publicly available system.

Ivanka used a private email account on a private server with its own domain set up by her and her husband.
Exactly like Clinton.
Stop lying.

Yep, little Botox Barbie broke the law. Rep. Cummings is waiting for Crooked Ivanka...

DsiyohtWkAAnHk-.jpg

Forum List

Back