vanka Trump used a personal email account to send hundreds of emails about government business last

I doubt anything serious happened. But there should be a full and thorough investigation just to make sure.

Instead of serving the American people, those morons will keep launching all kinds of moronic "investigations" to pretend they are doing something important and potentially keep president Trump and Republicans from improving the life of Americans and from draining the Swamp

The truth must come out.

Democrats will investigate everyone who has no evidence against them while protecting their own, the only ones exposed for having committed crimes by existing evidence...

ivanka-trump-prison-150x150.jpg

Lock her up!

Another day another liberal lie.... Go figure...

Ivanka Trump’s lawyer slams ‘misinformation being peddled’ after report that she used private email for government business

UNLIKE IN HILLARY'S CRIMINAL CASE....

"To address misinformation being peddled about Ms. Trump’s personal email, she did not create a private server in her house or office, there was never classified information transmitted, the account was never transferred or housed at Trump Organization, no emails were ever deleted, and the emails have been retained in the official account in conformity with records preservation laws and rules," Mirijanian said."

Once AGAIN snowflakes & Liberals try accusing others of what THEY have done and of being who THEY are...
And I guess trumshittes are fine with the moron bashing the guys who captured and killed bin ladin and Ivanka personal EMAIL for gov't business

Ivanka Trump’s lawyer slams ‘misinformation being peddled’ after report that she used private email for government business

"To address misinformation being peddled about Ms. Trump’s personal email, she did not create a private server in her house or office, there was never classified information transmitted, the account was never transferred or housed at Trump Organization, no emails were ever deleted, and the emails have been retained in the official account in conformity with records preservation laws and rules," Mirijanian said."

Once AGAIN snowflakes & Liberals try accusing others of what THEY have done and of being who THEY are...
And easy and others don't think their shit smells?

And I guess trumshittes are fine with the moron bashing the guys who captured and killed bin ladin and Ivanka personal EMAIL for gov't business

Well, for sure we're not fine with idiot liberals trying to change the subject.

Nice bail-out of the thread topic because you were getting your ads kicked. Your 'surrender' is duly noted. :p

I agree. Her lawyers claim she didn't share classified information, but it's not too her layers to make that determination.
Republicans were fine with agencies retroactively making Hillary emails as classified.
Now let the House obstruct three proper agencies to do the same with Ivanka's emails.
Marianna Sotomayor on Twitter

#CrookedIvanka
#LockHerUp
I agree. Her lawyers claim she didn't share classified information, but it's not too her layers to make that determination.
Republicans were fine with agencies retroactively making Hillary emails as classified.
Now let the House obstruct three proper agencies to do the same with Ivanka's emails.

#CrookedIvanka
#LockHerUp
Wow that’s a pretty clear violation. A felony I think? If the FBI hasn’t been turned yet, they will need to investigate.

"about Ms. Trump’s personal email, she did not create a private server in her house or office, there was never classified information transmitted, the account was never transferred or housed at Trump Organization, no emails were ever deleted, and the emails have been retained in the official account in conformity with records preservation laws and rules."

we'll just have to see what the investigations show :eusa_clap:

Instead of serving the American people, those morons will keep launching all kinds of moronic "investigations" to pretend they are doing something important and potentially keep president Trump and Republicans from improving the life of Americans and from draining the Swamp
Moronic? Ivanka has access (somehow :dunno:) to the highest levels of top secret information, and she’s carelessly sending e-mails related to that on her private e-mail. We need a Congressional investigation at the least.

#CrookedIvanka
#LockHerUp
Well, the Democrats have no real policy initiatives to push and have no desire for compromise with the WH on any issue, so they have to try to stay busy doing something.
Oh, LOL, will they be busy :thup:

The investigation will show Democrats once again accusing others of what they have done....again.

Enough is enough...I hope Whitaker re-opens Hillary's investigation, which the US IG stated was mishandled by the FBI. If the Libs want to come after the Trumps after their criminal felon bitch was protected from prison, turn it back on and take her down!

EVERY American knows Hillary was guty as hell and if they REALLY don't they're dumber than a box of rocks.

The FBI declared Hillary was guilty of crimes ... TWICE! If the Libs want to keep going down this road I hope Whitaker indicts McCabe, Hillary, Rosenstein, Mueller, Comey, Strzok, Brennan, Clapper, Holder, Lynch....

Evidence exists exposing all of them committed crimes!

Yeah problem is all of them were on a government server, not a private server in som winos basement. All of them were turned over to to the records archive as they were supposed to be. Another witch hunt from the shit of the earth dimshits BUT there will be HELL to pay this time. Hahahahaha I love it.

Forum List

Back