Various Thoughts on the Issues of Homosexuality

If you oppose gay marriage, you may be tolerant of gay people....but are you tolerant of gay people being equal to you?

What if you oppose government being involved in matters of marriage that are beyond governmental things.. keep government in marriage for taxation, inheritance, power of attorney for emergencies, etc... but not in some bullshit attempt to FORCE people to accept the actions and choices of others...

I may support homosexuals, including those who are my friends, being with whomever they wish.. starting a family... the whole 9 yards.. I am not in to the government saying that you will accept them in your own heart and with your own actions, and if you don't the rule of law will punish you

and i'm not into government treating consenting adults differently because someone doesn't approve of them.

and if we want to talk about government intervention, where government REALLY shouldn't be involved is in a decision that should be between a woman and her doctor.

funny how that works.

Yet funny how I call for the EQUAL treatment by government in areas government has a charge in.. taxation, inheritance law, etc...

Funny too how you neglect the other human with a unique DNA signature, from the equation you brought up... and funny how that developing human is not just brought about by the action of the woman... but hey, twist it to suit your cause, Jill...

I used to think you were above such things.. I guess not

If you oppose gay marriage, you may be tolerant of gay people....but are you tolerant of gay people being equal to you?

What if you oppose government being involved in matters of marriage that are beyond governmental things.. keep government in marriage for taxation, inheritance, power of attorney for emergencies, etc... but not in some bullshit attempt to FORCE people to accept the actions and choices of others...

I may support homosexuals, including those who are my friends, being with whomever they wish.. starting a family... the whole 9 yards.. I am not in to the government saying that you will accept them in your own heart and with your own actions, and if you don't the rule of law will punish you

The government hasn't said that. Some jurisdictions have added gays and lesbians to their public accommodation protections, but that has nothing to do with marriage equality.

Marriage equality is something the Homosexuals are entitled to and will eventually will attain - as far as public accomodation .. -they do not actually represent a "class of people" in that respect. UNless of course you would want to classify them as handicapped being that they are psycologically damaged and sexually dysphoric along with the long list of mental malfunctions and festering diseases they are known to spread as an extension of their degenerate activities.

Your heart? Who gives a shit. You can hate anyone you like.

Your actions? Our laws speak to those.

You are bitching about some of our laws.....because you want to be able to break them. That is what your victimization amounts to, patriot.

Uh huh.. and you don't discriminate at all.. all are welcome into your home, fold, etc.. there is nothing they act upon and do that makes you separate them off :rolleyes:

I am bitching about selective laws... because selective laws have no place in our society.. you have no business for a law forcing acceptance or a certain treatment for only a certain group who chooses to act in a certain way...

Your victimization is horrifying.. victimizing the freedoms of others (whether you agree with them or not) for your FEELINGS

You mean like selectively telling some people that they cannot get married?

Funny how you said that, and not me... funny how I said equal treatment for all who want to get married in a more limited form of governmentally approved marriage... ONLY IN MATTERS WHERE GOVERNMENT HAS A BUSINESS IN...

Taxation, inheritance law, power of attorney law, etc... not forcing someone else to accept you, provide you something, or whatever else.. your choice, their choice.. the freedom to do either should not be squashed because it makes you feel bad

Marriage equality is something the Homosexuals are entitled to and will eventually will attain - as far as public accomodation .. -they do not actually represent a "class of people" in that respect. UNless of course you would want to classify them as handicapped being that they are psycologically damaged and sexually dysphoric along with the long list of mental malfunctions and festering diseases they are known to spread as an extension of their degenerate activities.
Homosexuality is not a mental disorder. Not being able to accept that however is.

Reality is not what anyone wants it to be. Deal with it anyway, it's what adults do.

The government hasn't said that. Some jurisdictions have added gays and lesbians to their public accommodation protections, but that has nothing to do with marriage equality.

And that is WRONG.. it is not a birth defect... it is not (according to the supporters) some handicap.. it has not been shown as genetic... and gay marriage is, like regular marriage, a CHOSEN ACTION.... we have the right to discriminate against the actions of others... except, according to those like you, when it is an action you support...

I can say I don't like couple X and I won't do things for their wedding... you and your left wing crowd want to make that punishable by law if it is a gay couple

Again.. as stated SO many times.. FORCED ACCEPTANCE

Marriage equality and public accommodation are two completely different issues, stop conflating them.

Religion is a behavior...a protected behavior.

Homosexuality is not a mental disorder. Not being able to accept that however is.

Reality is not what anyone wants it to be. Deal with it anyway, it's what adults do.

Yes, Homosexuality is a disease, more correctly termed- it is a mental disorder / sexual dysphoria - you can't catch it from a dirty toilet seat just as you won't catch AIDS that way, nor are most homosexuals born Gay. There is no such thing as a "Gay Gene" . Homosexuality, in men at least, is most definitely a somewhat treatable Mental Disorder.

Reality is what it is , sorry if that offends your pathetic sorry queer ass - but deal with it - grow up.

Last edited:

Currently, 21 states and the District of Columbia outlaw sexual orientation discrimination in employment as well as housing and public accommodations, which usually includes health care facilities. Fifteen states and the District of Columbia outlaw discrimination based on gender identity in these areas, too. Additionally, at least 240 local jurisdictions prohibit discrimination based on sexual orientation in employment, and in most cases, housing and public accommodations. At least 60 of these include gender identity as a protected group.

Yes, Homosexuality is a disease, more correctly termed- it is a mental disorder / sexual dysphoria - you can't catch it from a dirty toilet seat just as you won't catch AIDS that way, nor are most homosexuals born Gay. There is no such thing as a "Gay Gene" . Homosexuality, in men at least, is most definitely a somewhat treatable Mental Disorder.

Reality is what it is , sorry if that offends your pathetic sorry queer ass - but deal with it - grow up.

Were you born hating gays or was it something you learned?

So you believe in nonsense I see? Noted...

I'd go with both in this case. That's some serious homophobia.

Currently, 21 states and the District of Columbia outlaw sexual orientation discrimination in employment as well as housing and public accommodations, which usually includes health care facilities. Fifteen states and the District of Columbia outlaw discrimination based on gender identity in these areas, too. Additionally, at least 240 local jurisdictions prohibit discrimination based on sexual orientation in employment, and in most cases, housing and public accommodations. At least 60 of these include gender identity as a protected group.

Discrimination in employment based solely on a person sexual dysphoria should be outlawed - many queers and dykes are very competent in their vocations. I currently employ 2 in my business - one is an excellent manager and iswell compensated, the other is a jerk whom I pay slightly more than minimum wage but NEITHER OF THE TWO lets their psycological problems interfere with their duties.

Discrimintion in Housing - too many variables to discuss.

Discrimination in Health Care is a Joke ... faggots suffer from many more maladies than normal people and it goes far beyond the well publicized HIV/AIDS scenario. They are dragging down the rest of society and in some areas casuing near collapse of the Health CAre system- expecting that the rest of us should help finance their treatments which are the product of their perversion. So far as I'm concerned - let em die.

Discrimination in employment based solely on a person sexual dysphoria should be outlawed - many queers and dykes are very competent in their vocations. I currently employ 2 in my business - one is an excellent manager and iswell compensated, the other is a jerk whom I pay slightly more than minimum wage but NEITHER OF THE TWO lets their psycological problems interfere with their duties.

Discrimination in Health Care is a Joke ... faggots suffer from many more maladies than normal people and it goes far beyond the well publicized HIV/AIDS scenario. They are dragging down the rest of society and in some areas casuing near collapse of the Health CAre system- expecting that the rest of us should help finance their treatments which are the product of their perversion. So far as I'm concerned - let em die.

Would you feel comfortable letting either of those two "employees" take a look at your last few posts here?

It's something I learned - .... Are you a Faggot or just one of their "Useful Idiots" ?
If you weren't such a sorry ass faggot yourself perhaps you also could be educated . ... unfortunately for you I find that highly unlikely, seems that your too far gone.

It's something I learned - .... Are you a Faggot or just one of their "Useful Idiots" ?
If you weren't such a sorry ass faggot yourself perhaps you also could be educated . ... unfortunately for you I find that highly unlikely, seems that your too far gone.

How can we be sure you don't have a gay hating gene?

Can we really be sure? Maybe we need to restrict your ability to marry. We wouldn't want you passing it along

Would you feel comfortable letting either of those two "employees" take a look at your last few posts here?

Offending people on the internet is easy - I don't have to watch the tears well up in your eyes , or the rage in yor voice . No --- hurting people face to face is not something I savor. I have however suggested ex-gay therapy to the management guy and offerred to pay for it at company expense - no reply as of yet, just a weird expression when I suggested it .

How can we be sure you don't have a gay hating gene?

Can we really be sure? Maybe we need to restrict your ability to marry. We wouldn't want you passing it along

What have you and Ralph been doing together when Alice and Trixie are gone ? :cuckoo:

Offending people on the internet is easy - I don't have to watch the tears well up in your eyes , or the rage in yor voice . No --- hurting people face to face is not something I savor. I have however suggested ex-gay therapy to the management guy and offerred to pay for it at company expense - no reply as of yet, just a weird expression when I suggested it .

If I were you...and I were not simply a lying sack of shit pretending to be a business owner, I would lawyer up. Any competent employee would be preparing to sue your ass upon hearing such a suggestion.

And...it is nice that you admitted your cowardice. Nice sig.........why not express your freedom for real?

Last edited:

The reply will likely be in the form of a letter, from his attorney.

As for your idea that people are hurt by what you say here, not a chance sweetcheeks. You'd be laughable if you weren't such a sad little fearful ignorant man, and in this country you are absolutely allowed to be all of that. Carry on...

What I am is none of your damn business, remember?

Forum List

Back