🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Vax effect on omicron deaths

Can't argue with that. But Covid is also more dangerous for people with diabetes. It's almost a catch 22.

As I've said many times I think the danger of COVID-1984 has been massively exaggerated for political effect.

I am absolutely not convinced that it is anything worse than a routine cold or flu, and that it is certainly not wise to take a dangerous, experimental drug that is fraudulently sold as “protecting” one from this disease.

I would much rather take my chances with this virus itself than with the dangerous experimental drugs.

A coyote, plotting the violent assassination of a roadrunner, was observed to have a slight sniffle. Nevertheless, he was preparing for the assassination which involved a boulder, a giant spring, a rocket, a couple of tons of dynamite and a rocket launcher. His work complete, while sitting atop the tall pile of TNT, resting and waiting for the speedy land bird to come up to peck at a strategically placed pile of seeds, the coyote blew his nose, coughed and absentmindedly lit up a cigarette thereby accidentally lighting the fuse of the pile of high explosives which blew-up with such force that the coyote was essentially atomized instantaneously.

Dr. Fauci, overruling the local county coroner, labeled the coyote’s death “COVID related.”

As I've said many times I think the danger of COVID-1984 has been massively exaggerated for political effect.

I am absolutely not convinced that it is anything worse than a routine cold or flu, and that it is certainly not wise to take a dangerous, experimental drug that is fraudulently sold as “protecting” one from this disease.

I would much rather take my chances with this virus itself than with the dangerous experimental drugs.
It's worse than the cold. Hard to tell if it's worse than the flu. It's all about how things are documented.

No. It’s basically just a cold.
It's more like the flu than a cold. I deal with the statistics of this shit on a daily basis. I'm not the end all be all but I know some things that are more relevant than the random shit being spout out by the CDC and commercials. There's no way the stuff I see is that far off from what is portrait.

It's worse than the cold. Hard to tell if it's worse than the flu. It's all about how things are documented.

You only think that because you have stupidly believed the blatant lies that they have been telling you in order to frighten and manipulate you.

You are a model example of a useful idiot. Too stupid and too cowardly to open your eyes and to dare to try to see or think for yourself; and eager to help your masters spread what, if you were aware, you would recognize as harmful and malicious lies.

We should compare the death toll of omicron compared to the death rate of the flu.

Forum List

Back