Vaxxed cruise ship gets infected and vaxxed lady dies

Im sorry you have some paranoia and hatred problems, not to mention your are also delusional. The virys was not deliberately manufactured not was it released on purpose. You have no evidence If that so keep your ignorantbmoyth shut.
Furthermore, I asked the OP to prove where it said in the link the woman was vaxxed. She was not and like you , he is a liar.
Have another sunshine. See how good you are.
Lol. You’re the most paranoid and full of hate poster on this forum. Dumb too.

Go away . You're just another brain dead paranoid republican redneck.
You know nothing.
If you are a cruiser I understand. There is something about it. Those men and women who work there and are from East Asia have had nothing in their lives compared to what they have now. That will not last more then a few decades as the East Asian continent will become the world center of real commerce and foundation. There are some Jamaicans working on those ships also.

I challenge you to show where is says that woman was vaxxed.
I'll bet you can't. You're a liar.

Here you go.

“ The passenger was fully vaccinated, a person familiar with the matter said. To board the ship, passengers had to show proof of vaccination or be granted an exemption by the cruise line.”

Let me guess your response, “if she wasn’t vaccinated she would have died much worse”

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott signed a law banning businesses from requiring proof of vaccination, but more than 96% of passengers and all but one crew member aboard the Carnival Vista were fully vaccinated, according to the Belize tourism board. It wasn’t clear if the woman who died was vaccinated or not.

Sorry but getting on a cruise ship during a pandemic is a very bad idea...especially if you're 77...vaccinated or not
This death is on Biden. He lied and said vaccinated people can’t get infected and don’t have to wear masks just less than 2 months ago.

Biden is a murderer

Last edited:
Yes get the vaccine. Does this report somehow make you think that the lady wouldn’t have caught COVID and died had she not been vaxxed? Think of how many others would be sick or dead if the boat was full of unvaxxed! How does this not register for you, what is confusing you??
You're vaxxed and I'm not, but your chances of getting covid are the same as mine. So no, I won't get vaccinated.

Yup that’s what it was. You have bed intel with that 39%… it’s 66%, with more protection against severe symptoms. Why are you pretending like that’s a bad thing?!

That was 30 days ago. It’s a lot closer to 0% now

8FDDB389-8C57-4C5A-9E08-4CABC176876E.jpeg

This death is on Biden. He lied and said vaccinated people can’t get infected and don’t have to wear masks just less than 2 months ago.

Biden is a murderer
You quoted THIS "It wasn’t clear if the woman who died was vaccinated or not." and then made a claim that was the complete opposite without any proof.

And then claimed that Biden said that Vaxxed people can't get infected.

Take your lies back into the QAnon hole you climbed out of

You're vaxxed and I'm not, but your chances of getting covid are the same as mine. So no, I won't get vaccinated.
Nope. Not true

Even with Delta the risk of infection is between 40% and 80% LESS for those vaccinated.

Nope. Not true

Even with Delta the risk of infection is between 40% and 80% LESS for those vaccinated
Your chances of getting covid are the same as mine. Cnn didn't tell you the vaccine doesn't stop you from getting covid?

Your chances of getting covid are the same as mine. Cnn didn't tell you the vaccine doesn't stop you from getting covid?
You're either ignorant or lying. My guess is both

60% resistance to INFECTION for Delta

I'll take those odds any time I'm facing something that has already killed well over 600,000 Americans (including a close friend of mine).

Especially given the fact that should I get it...the chances that I don't end up like my friend are very good.

You quoted THIS "It wasn’t clear if the woman who died was vaccinated or not." and then made a claim that was the complete opposite without any proof.

And then claimed that Biden said that Vaxxed people can't get infected.

Take your lies back into the QAnon hole you climbed out of
First, you just completely changed my quote I used from the WSJ article

Second, here’s Biden claiming vaccinated people won’t get Covid

You’re a terrible liar. So bad it’s equivalent to saying the sky isn’t blue on a clear sunny day.

You are fooling nobody and make yourself look extremely dumb and satanic

Forum List

Back