Vaxxed cruise ship gets infected and vaxxed lady dies

Yup. Cases are rising. And because of the vaccines the spread is going half as fast as it would without the vax. That’s something. Stop spreading falsehoods
So, you are OK with the most vaccinated place on the planet going from almost zero cases to one million in less than two months? That's success to you? Surging cases around the entire world are success stories to you? Having a stadium filled with 55,000 vaccinated people and being a superspreader event is success to you?

So, you are OK with the most vaccinated place on the planet going from almost zero cases to one million in less than two months? That's success to you? Surging cases around the entire world are success stories to you? Having a stadium filled with 55,000 vaccinated people and being a superspreader event is success to you?
Did I say I was ok with it or that I saw it as a success?! No. Don’t put words in my mouth.

what situation is better in your mind. 100 people leaving a party with COvID or 50?

Did I say I was ok with it or that I saw it as a success?! No. Don’t put words in my mouth.

what situation is better in your mind. 100 people leaving a party with COvID or 50?
Through their policies, lefties are encouraging people to go out and spread Delta. You call out the right for creating superspreader events but you do not call out the left for creating superspreader events.

Through their policies, lefties are encouraging people to go out and spread Delta. You call out the right for creating superspreader events but you do not call out the left for creating superspreader events.
Can you give some examples where I called out the right for creating super spreader events?

As you dodge another of my questions!! Man you’re the worst!!

Can you give some examples where I called out the right for creating super spreader events?

As you dodge another of my questions!! Man you’re the worst!!
Will you now call out the left for being OK with a stadium filled with 55,000 fully vaccinated cases, as being a superspreader event, or, are you saying that you are OK with superspreader events on both sides?

You answer my question and then I will answer yours. That’s how conversations work
To be honest, I can't even remember what question you are referring to. Are you still referring to that very stupid question of how many Delta cases I would rather have in Israel, either one million or two million? Is that the stupid question you want me to answer? You are too stubborn to consider the fact that the answer should be that we don't even want one million cases of Delta. The question should be, "What can we do so that cases aren't surging in Israel and get them below one million? You're too content with the fact that there are one million cases and rising instead of two million cases and rising. Don't you want to find out how we can get to not even having one million cases? Doesn't that interest you at all?

Last edited:
To be honest, I can't even remember what question you are referring to. Are you still referring to that very stupid question of how many Delta cases I would rather have in Israel, either one million or two million? Is that the stupid question you want me to answer? You are too stubborn to consider the fact that the answer should be that we don't even want one million cases of Delta. The question should be, "What can we do so that cases aren't surging in Israel and get them below one million? You're too content with the fact that there are one million cases and rising instead of two million cases and rising. Don't you want to find out how we can get to not even having one million cases? Doesn't that interest you at all?
Haha, no it was a different question. I’m not surprised you’re lost… that’s what happens when you dodge and change subjects. Maybe in the future you just respond to what somebody says or asks before going off on your own tangent

Haha, no it was a different question. I’m not surprised you’re lost… that’s what happens when you dodge and change subjects. Maybe in the future you just respond to what somebody says or asks before going off on your own tangent
I've been saying the same thing throughout the whole thread. As evidence I submit all of your posts which have said I keep on saying the same thing over and over.

I've been saying the same thing throughout the whole thread. As evidence I submit all of your posts which have said I keep on saying the same thing over and over.
True, you ignore my questions and having a straight forward conversation in order to repeat the same thing you have been saying all thread. Over and over and over and over again. Even after I acknowledge the points you have made. Why do you play those games? just have a normal discussion.

True, you ignore my questions and having a straight forward conversation in order to repeat the same thing you have been saying all thread. Over and over and over and over again. Even after I acknowledge the points you have made. Why do you play those games? just have a normal discussion.
YOU are the one who refuses to have a normal discussion. But, I do understand why you can't respond to my science as you are a science denier. As in this very thread title, you are just fine with Covid cases increasing and you are just fine with a cruise going out with only vaccinated people, even though vaccinated people spread the virus. And, you are also fine with a stadium full of 55,000 fully vaccinated people, even as it becomes a superspreader event. You seem to fine with superspreader events as long as it is with vaccinated people. Meanwhile, tons of younger children will get sick and some die due to your superspreader event of 55,000 fully vaccinated people. Why don't you care about that? I don't understand.

Last edited:
“They” would be with positive communication. Not negative. Why in the world would you promote shaming and bullying?

How would you feel if your child or niece was overweight and shamed by the government or advocacy group for it?
The same way that I would feel if she died of a heart attack, diabetes, or any of the other conditions that shorten one's life.

YOU are the one who refuses to have a normal discussion. But, I do understand why you can't respond to my science as you are a science denier. As in this very thread title, you are just fine with Covid cases increasing and you are just fine with a cruise going out with only vaccinated people, even though vaccinated people spread the virus.
See you make these claims but then you can’t point to me actually saying or doing any of that. You lie. The only think I have done was refused to respond to your diversions after you dodge my questions. It’s very simple if you ignore my questions and statements then I will harp on you till you respond. If you just act like a normal person and reply to the things I ask and say then I’ll do the same for you. Get it?

Forum List

Back