Vaxxed cruise ship gets infected and vaxxed lady dies

the vaccines reduce the time your spreading from 10 days to 3 to 4 days, so they do reduce spread.
It doesn't matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The cases are surging! Do you not understand that? You are reading a piece of paper while cases are surging right in front of your face.

out of 5.4 million vaccinated people in Israel, there are about 600 hospitalized covid patients currently, and half of those are unvaccinated. The other half are older and/or people in poor health.

Oops. There goes that stupid argument

They were supposed to be efficient and scientific. They told us as Trump was put through the wringer everyday. Trump even had a little of say in black inner city communities which is more then any African American Prog broads do. But those poverty level loving freebies keep coming in and that is cool. Black guys would genuflect to those ladies and do not by how they live in those areas.
Haha… yeah… makes total sense ;-)

I said I won’t read until you give a direct answer to my question. Any day now
I totally understand how you refuse to accept science because you are a science denier. The answer to your question is in the link I provided which shows the scientific facts but you refuse to read science.

I haven’t denied once that delta is surging. Show a quote where I denied a delta surge. You can’t. You’re lying
You are getting closer and closer. Now all you have to do is finish the sentence. Just admit that Delta is surging in the most highly vaccinated countries in the world. All you have to do is post:

Delta is surging in the most highly vaccinated countries in the world

If you know how to copy and paste you don't even have to type the whole thing out. If you aren't able to do that I can provide you with a link about how to copy and paste except you probably wouldn't read that either. Here goes anyway:

I totally understand how you refuse to accept science because you are a science denier. The answer to your question is in the link I provided which shows the scientific facts but you refuse to read science.
I haven’t denied any science and you still haven’t posted an answer to my question. If the answer was in your “link” then go ahead and tell us the answer, what was it? What is the efficacy rate of the Pfizer vaccine?

You are getting closer and closer. Now all you have to do is finish the sentence. Just admit that Delta is surging in the most highly vaccinated countries in the world. All you have to do is post:

Delta is surging in the most highly vaccinated countries in the world

If you know how to copy and paste you don't even have to type the whole thing out. If you aren't able to do that I can provide you with a link about how to copy and paste except you probably wouldn't read that either. Here goes anyway:

I’ve said several times that delta is surging in highly vaccinated areas. I have never taken issue with that statement. I don’t know what you’ve been reading but you seem to have some serious comprehension issues

I haven’t denied any science and you still haven’t posted an answer to my question. If the answer was in your “link” then go ahead and tell us the answer, what was it? What is the efficacy rate of the Pfizer vaccine?
If you won't accept facts from science in a link then you sure as hell aren't going to accept ANYTHING I say.

I’ve said several times that delta is surging in highly vaccinated areas. I have never taken issue with that statement. I don’t know what you’ve been reading but you seem to have some serious comprehension issues
Oh my gosh! You actually said it. I don't believe it. Yes, Delta is surging in the most highly vaccinated areas of the world. Therefore, if every country on the planet came in at the same vaccination rate as the most highly vaccinated countries in the world, Delta would still be surging. Can you agree with that?

If you won't accept facts from science in a link then you sure as hell aren't going to accept ANYTHING I say.
What facts haven’t I accepted? I just made a simple statement that I’m not indulging your distractions anymore until you give me a simple and direct answer to my question. It isn’t complicated. It’s three characters “XX%” that’s all you have to type to answer the question but you won’t do it.
What is the efficacy rate of the Pfizer vaccine?

Oh my gosh! You actually said it. I don't believe it. Yes, Delta is surging in the most highly vaccinated areas of the world. Therefore, if every country on the planet came in at the same vaccination rate as the most highly vaccinated countries in the world, Delta would still be surging. Can you agree with that?
Yup, I’ve never taken issue with that statement at all. Why are you pretending this is a point of contention? Trying to squirm out of answering my question?

I’m not here to accept anything you say. I may agree with some things I may not. But you have to say things for there to be a discussion and when you dodge my questions to try and control the conversation then you are not engaging in good faith. Answer my question and we cam get back on track. I’ve only asked you about 30 times now.

What facts haven’t I accepted? I just made a simple statement that I’m not indulging your distractions anymore until you give me a simple and direct answer to my question. It isn’t complicated. It’s three characters “XX%” that’s all you have to type to answer the question but you won’t do it.
I posted a link to the efficacy rate of the vaccine. But, you won't accept the facts from the link. You are a fact denier.

Yup, I’ve never taken issue with that statement at all. Why are you pretending this is a point of contention? Trying to squirm out of answering my question?
Well, since you now seem to agree with me it's now a moot point, don't you think? Now we both agree that in the most highly vaccinated parts of the world, Delta is surging.

I posted a link to the efficacy rate of the vaccine. But, you won't accept the facts from the link. You are a fact denier.
I told you was was reading any more of your shit until you give me straight answer. You still haven't given a straight answer. Typing out “The answer is in my link” is using over 6 times the characters it would take you to just type the answer. You are evading. I’ll ask for the 31st time.

what is the efficacy rate of the Pfizer vaccine?

I’m not here to accept anything you say. I may agree with some things I may not. But you have to say things for there to be a discussion and when you dodge my questions to try and control the conversation then you are not engaging in good faith. Answer my question and we cam get back on track. I’ve only asked you about 30 times now.

Since you have now come around to agree with me this has become a moot point. Since Delta cases are surging, even in the most highly vaccinated places in the world, obviously the vaccine's efficacy rate isn't that good, no matter what it is. Nonetheless, even if it's efficacy rate is bad, the vaccines still do a great job of keeping people out of the hospital and dying. Instead of typing out a reply you can just like my post.

Forum List

Back