Vegans Storm Spanish Rabbit Farm, Hilarity Ensues

Exactly. It's truly sad how warped beyond recognition the word 'conservative' is these days. I do think it's funny when they assume that if you're vegan you must be a leftist (when it has nothing to do with right or left) while they themselves support big government statist policies. Ah well, I guess they can't fathom that some people are independent thinkers.

I get along better with admitted leftists. For the most part. Reason being is that they're at least intellectually honest in their position. I can appreciate intellectual honesty. At least you know what you're working with.

What is really bewildering is that these activists are really surprised when they are prevented from destroying someone's livelihood. They act like the farmers shouldn't be protecting their property.

Wherever would they get such entitled notions?

They are conditioned by media and educators to be completely senseless. This is what our Western culture has come to, thanks to liberalism.
Kind of like the violence perpetrated by the anti-choice extremists.

Yes, very similar. Except your fringe is in charge of your party and your movement, and Hollywood, and the media, and our schools and colleges.

The pro-life extremists managed to gin up one or two nuts a decade.

What are you guys going to do?

Antifa-II-800x445.jpg

I am not a Republican.

Cute. My question remains.

Except your fringe is in charge of your party and your movement, and Hollywood, and the media, and our schools and colleges.

Antifa-II-800x445.jpg

She sucks at activism as well as veganism...

A vegan activist in Spain who claimed to have been attacked by an angry mob last week — after she “rescued” 16 rabbits from their farm — wound up causing the deaths of nearly 100 baby bunnies in the process, a report says.

The activist, who goes by the name “Mythical Mia” on social media, conducted the alleged rescue mission on a farm near Osono last Sunday, according to the Spanish newspaper La Vanguardia.

Five rabbits, which were pregnant and about to give birth, were killed during the chaotic retrieval and several others were left with broken spines, the paper reports, citing an assessment from a local veterinarian.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/09/vegan...abbits-killed-over-100-in-the-process-report/
That is the problem with some of the activists. For example releasing domestic animals into the wild where they no longer have the ability to survive. This kind of activism doesn’t help.

A vegan activist in Spain who claimed to have been attacked by an angry mob last week — after she “rescued” 16 rabbits from their farm — wound up causing the deaths of nearly 100 baby bunnies in the process, a report says.

The activist, who goes by the name “Mythical Mia” on social media, conducted the alleged rescue mission on a farm near Osono last Sunday, according to the Spanish newspaper La Vanguardia.

Five rabbits, which were pregnant and about to give birth, were killed during the chaotic retrieval and several others were left with broken spines, the paper reports, citing an assessment from a local veterinarian.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/09/vegan...abbits-killed-over-100-in-the-process-report/
That is the problem with some of the activists. For example releasing domestic animals into the wild where they no longer have the ability to survive. This kind of activism doesn’t help.

Do you support multiculturalism?

What is really bewildering is that these activists are really surprised when they are prevented from destroying someone's livelihood. They act like the farmers shouldn't be protecting their property.

Wherever would they get such entitled notions?

They are conditioned by media and educators to be completely senseless. This is what our Western culture has come to, thanks to liberalism.

Yes, very similar. Except your fringe is in charge of your party and your movement, and Hollywood, and the media, and our schools and colleges.

Antifa-II-800x445.jpg

I am not a Republican.

Except your fringe is in charge of your party and your movement, and Hollywood, and the media, and our schools and colleges.

Antifa-II-800x445.jpg

The question is only relevant if the underlying claims are true. They aren’t.

Pro lifers have been responsible for taking more human lives then these lunatics.

Do you deny the Fringe is in charge of the Republican Asylum?

Take the activists and break their spines. Then laugh at them flopping around.

Antifa-II-800x445.jpg

I am not a Republican.

Antifa-II-800x445.jpg

Pro lifers have been responsible for taking more human lives then these lunatics.

Got it. You will not call the fringe left on their actions or their violence.

Your at least, quiet in the face of political violence and thuggery, is noted.

I've never heard of any vegans doing that. Almost always the animals rescued go to animal sanctuaries, where they get to live out their lives in a loving, peaceful environment, free from harm.

You have to be careful not to believe everything you read about stuff like this, because it's an all-out war. There are very big industries who stand to lose a lot of money by the growth of veganism, so they will lie or do whatever it takes to try to destroy it.

I've never heard of any vegans doing that. Almost always the animals rescued go to animal sanctuaries, where they get to live out their lives in a loving, peaceful environment, free from harm.

You have to be careful not to believe everything you read about stuff like this, because it's an all-out war. There are very big industries who stand to lose a lot of money by the growth of veganism, so they will lie or do whatever it takes to try to destroy it.
It does happen, like any movement there are good and bad actors, vegans included. We are all fallible human beings.

Antifa-II-800x445.jpg

I am not a Republican.

Antifa-II-800x445.jpg

:lol: considering who this is coming from, I don’t take very seriously. Wake me up when you apply the same to your own.

Sounds like a big, steaming load of crap. Here is Mia's response:

Screen-Shot-2019-09-09-at-6.png

If taking the word of a criminal helps you sleep at night, more power to ya...

And make no mistake, what she did was a criminal act.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. I saw live videos of what happened, and there is no doubt in my mind who the actual criminal is. Go ahead and hide behind the law, that just shows how shallow you are that you don't care to look into the reality, and the bigger picture. The article you posted was laughingly and obviously false, and if you actually believed it, that shows that you have no insight or discernment.

Different countries have their own sets of personal property laws which are germane specifically to animals. Ferae naturae, domitae naturae, blabity blah blah, some other stuff. Look into it. There's always the flipside of it where a wild animal equally wouldn't surve in detention (that's what British law calls it)The difference is in application of the law, with acknowledgment given to the fact that we're pretty low on the virtue list when it comes to comparison with the other nations of the world.

It's in Spain, so. I was reading British property law about that, just because the one with the busted chops was British.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. I saw live videos of what happened, and there is no doubt in my mind who the actual criminal is. Go ahead and hide behind the law, that just shows how shallow you are that you don't care to look into the reality, and the bigger picture. The article you posted was laughingly and obviously false, and if you actually believed it, that shows that you have no insight or discernment.

Again, whatever helps you sleep at night... She instigated the entire episode with her criminal activities. There is no to deny this fact.

Shooting at them is a little too much, but the rest of it was pretty funny.

And what the fuck is a "anti-speciesist and transfeminist group?" Don't these people have real lives?
Uh, yeah...sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me

Why in the world would the police tell the activists,
that stormed a farm to steal property to leave peacefully?

Why wouldn’t the farmers press charges?

The activists left while the police were at the farm...
Why in the world would the police allow the farmers
to jump into their cars to chase them,
without trying to stop them and without following the pursuit?

How in the world was there a high speed chase(125 mph)
for nearly an hour and no one called the police?

Until 5 farmers blocked in the car at a dead end road...
What, was it a circus clown car packed with 60 activists?

The cops show up after an hour and take them to a safe place

60 activists and 5 farmers and keystone cops...yeah, ok

Uh, yeah...sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me

Why in the world would the police tell the activists,
that stormed a farm to steal property to leave peacefully?

Why wouldn’t the farmers press charges?

The activists left while the police were at the farm...
Why in the world would the police allow the farmers
to jump into their cars to chase them,
without trying to stop them and without following the pursuit?

How in the world was there a high speed chase(125 mph)
for nearly an hour and no one called the police?

Until 5 farmers blocked in the car at a dead end road...
What, was it a circus clown car packed with 60 activists?

The cops show up after an hour and take them to a safe place

60 activists and 5 farmers and keystone cops...yeah, ok

Could be a setup. I wondered the same thing.

Antifa-II-800x445.jpg

I am not a Republican.

Antifa-II-800x445.jpg

:lol: considering who this is coming from, I don’t take very seriously. Wake me up when you apply the same to your own.

Coyote. You're the bad guy, not me. You know that, right?

Forum List

Back