Vegas ain’t that bad

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
The weather can’t be beat
24 hours city

I think it’s growing on me and (despite the white trash ) ..I may look to buy a condo if the housing market crashes

It even has a good Jewish population

The white trash here has to be on par with Florida and Texas

I want my Jewish bones to be buried in Vegas
. We Christ comes back ..I will be resurrected in Vegas lol

MarathonMike
Why is there so much white trash ??
There's plenty of White, Latino, Jew, Greek trash you name it. Las Vegas isn't even a hop skip and jump away from Los Angeles, Hollywood, the movie industry where that white trash comes from. People think they're so beautiful for the big screen and it's just so nice and convenient to cross a state border for the vice.

There's plenty of White, Latino, Jew, Greek trash you name it. Las Vegas isn't even a hop skip and jump away from Los Angeles, Hollywood, the movie industry where that white trash comes from. People think they're so beautiful for the big screen and it's just so nice and convenient to cross a state border for the vice.
No way. Most white trash comes from the South. Especially the hollers of Kentucky and the like....:biggrin::spinner::2up:

Dr Grump
I am a hard working conservative male of Jewish decent and you’re the true filth and sewer rats of planet earth!!!

Vegas has very bad air...does not even meet the federal standards for air quality.

I did not realize that when I moved there.

Till....one day I drove up into the mountains and looked down at vegas which was covered in a yellow haze.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back