Vegas Shooter was a Muzzie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best to wait for facts, not speculation.
In the midst of the chaos, confusion, damage, and death, while the media is scrambling to 'scoop' their competition, news will be flying out. The media has already proven the lack of concern for verifying everything before putting it out, so - as we have seen many times in previous cases - a lot of bogus information will come out.

Everything about events like this being reported should be 'taken with a grain of salt' for the 1st 48 hours...IMO.
so many want to justify their rage on either side. any story that helps with that,is somehow true and worth pushing.

WAITA MINIT--------the jerk with the machine gun was
OLD like me..........sheeeeesh------my rep is shattered

Converted months ago. Islamic state takes credit.

What is so pathetic is Infowars warned that false flags were coming he just said it in his news cast yesterday.

gawd dam ppl need to wake the fk up and stop thinking Alternative media is bs.

People need to wake up and start understanding how the deep state is alive and well and it' all has the name of SOROS, OBAMA, and CLINTON on it.

Why because they still want to take our guns, and they want to start the BRAINWASHING OF IT BEING SOME WHITE GUN OWNERS WHO LISTENS TO ALEX JONES WHO IS ANTI GOVERNMENT.............. watch and see.
They will try and hide the true facts so they can keep those pathetic sheep following the BS..

Not a shred of evidence:

ISIS Claimed Responsibility for the Las Vegas Shooting. But It Didn't Give Any Proof
Associated Press
10:44 AM ET

(CAIRO) — ISIS has claimed responsibility for the mass shooting in Las Vegas, saying that the perpetrator was "a soldier" who had converted to Islam months ago, without providing any evidence to support the claim.

The group released two statements on its Aamaq news agency on Monday, hours after the shooting at a country music concert that killed at least 50 people and wounded at least 400.

It did not name the suspected shooter, identified by Las Vegas police as 64-year-old Stephen Paddock, but said he had "executed the operation in response to calls to target countries of the coalition" batting the extremist group in Iraq and Syria.

ISIS often claims attacks by individuals inspired by its message but with no known links to the group.

Alex Jones on Twitter

upload_2017-10-2_8-9-35.png

Old, white, with an arsenal. Apparently well off. Sounds like it could be someone on this board. And will we ever know why he murdered so many last night? But the answer is to get more guns out there on the street. Yessirreeeeeeeeeee Bob, more guns out on the street.

Not a shred of evidence:

ISIS Claimed Responsibility for the Las Vegas Shooting. But It Didn't Give Any Proof
Associated Press
10:44 AM ET

(CAIRO) — ISIS has claimed responsibility for the mass shooting in Las Vegas, saying that the perpetrator was "a soldier" who had converted to Islam months ago, without providing any evidence to support the claim.

The group released two statements on its Aamaq news agency on Monday, hours after the shooting at a country music concert that killed at least 50 people and wounded at least 400.

It did not name the suspected shooter, identified by Las Vegas police as 64-year-old Stephen Paddock, but said he had "executed the operation in response to calls to target countries of the coalition" batting the extremist group in Iraq and Syria.

ISIS often claims attacks by individuals inspired by its message but with no known links to the group.
Do they usually make a report when they make responsibility claims?

Was it an automatic weapon? Semi autos can be fired so quickly they can sound like machine gun fire to the uninformed.

Sixty four is NOT old-just late middle aged.

Mike (age 69)

Was it an automatic weapon? Semi autos can be fired so quickly they can sound like machine gun fire to the uninformed.

Mike (age 69)
I read somewhere that he used an AK47 which doesnt seem very likely considering how far away he was.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

What is so pathetic is Infowars warned that false flags were coming he just said it in his news cast yesterday.

People need to wake up and start understanding how the deep state is alive and well and it' all has the name of SOROS, OBAMA, and CLINTON on it.

Why because they still want to take our guns, and they want to start the BRAINWASHING OF IT BEING SOME WHITE GUN OWNERS WHO LISTENS TO ALEX JONES WHO IS ANTI GOVERNMENT.............. watch and see.
They will try and hide the true facts so they can keep those pathetic sheep following the BS..
yeah bro

sandey hook happened 6 years ago

they killed children to inspire taking everyones guns..

that didnt work, so they go LESS egregious and kill party going adults in vegas

makes total sense

Mike (age 69)
I read somewhere that he used an AK47 which doesnt seem very likely considering how far away he was.
Police say 10 rifles in the room. Did not say what type, or if they had been altered to shoot fully automatic. It certainly sounded like they had.

Mike (age 69)
Police say 10 rifles in the room. Did not say what type, or if they had been altered to shoot fully automatic. It certainly sounded like they had.
Oh yea. From the short clip i watched, it had automatic written all over it. I also heard that when the "automatic weapon" stopped firing, single shots started going off.
There aint no telling..

You ignorant lying bastard!

Just saw it reported on Bloomberg Business.

But, but, but we can't judge all by the actions of one. Until this came out, the gun haters were judging gun owners by the actions of one. In fact, many Liberals had already called for gun control within out hours of the shooting.
We need MUZZIE control not muzzle control. When a "religion" becomes non-religious, it looses its constitutional protections.
wtf is looses

and whats the threshold % of acts of the few that we should take away the right of the many

put a number on it, genius...and then lets see all the things we can get fascist with and ban.
So we continue to have the many lose their lives to the few? 3000 died in NYC, 50 died in Orlando, San Bernardino lost 20, how many dead are going to have to die, before you liberals pull your head out of your asses and realize that we are at war with radical Islam? They will cut your fucking head off, but you wont know, because with liberal thinking, they will only find your body.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

There it is......except for my tongue in cheek claim of a Black Flag....here's the first serious claim that it was a False Flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back