Vegas shooters girlfriend reveals he was progressively declining mentally

She lived with him up until 2 weeks ago, sent to the Phillipines to keep out of his way she claims

How could you not know that he was buying guns like he was,they were in his garage?

Update...

Las Vegas shooter's girlfriend, Marilou Danley, tells family she has a 'clean conscience'

My wife has no idea how many weapons I have.
We've been married for 45 years.
Why? Are you hiding them? Why?

So that other than me there isn't another person on this planet that can be interrogated by the government to confiscate my weapons.

She lived with him up until 2 weeks ago, sent away 2 weeks ago t not get in her way she claims

How could you not know that he was buying guns like he was,they were in his garage?

Update...

Las Vegas shooter's girlfriend, Marilou Danley, tells family she has a 'clean conscience'

So do we know anything other than knowing he was a Progressive?

I've seen NOTHING that indicates he was a Progressive.

Incorrect. He was seen in a pussy hat. I'd link it. But (((you tube))) pulled it yesterday or mon

She lived with him up until 2 weeks ago, sent away 2 weeks ago t not get in her way she claims

Update...

Incorrect. He was seen in a pussy hat. I'd link it. But (((you tube))) pulled it yesterday or mon

Ah, so you have NOTHING to support your allegation. Come back when you have evidence.

So far this is all that has come out about her interview upon her arrival last night..

I am not sure if I believe her that she had no idea what he was doing.. He was stock piling guns in his garage.

This is America where you can stockpile guns, because 200 years ago, some slave-owner in a powdered wig said so.

Update...

not much more then that at this point

it would be interesting to read his note left on the table though

She lived with him up until 2 weeks ago, sent to the Phillipines to keep out of his way she claims

Update...

so funny that whenever it's a white male, rightwingers start ranting about mental illness (then of course vote to allow mentally ill people to have guns anyway) but when it's a black or brown person, it's a "terrorist".

here's a hint.... the guy was a terrorist.

Do you know if he was connected to a cause?

Update...

The article doesn't mention his mental health :dunno:

It doesn't have to. This is USMB, you just make it up. Watch.

Ahem..... "Paddock was a Muslim Democrat Republican Progressive Birther Jew White Supremacist Communist Fascist Anarchist Feminist Racist Ku Klux Klannist Atheist Christianist Abortionist Contortionist Steelers Fan who voted for Hillary, Rump AND Bernie, what's more all he was doing was defending himself against rabid country music fans who were there without a permit threatening him because he had a Tiki torch in his hotel room".

I don't have a link though.

Update...

Ah, so you have NOTHING to support your allegation. Come back when you have evidence.

Can this be a cohenincidence? His grandmother's name was yup "cohen". Shalom.

It sounds like his health was in decline. Why he wanted to take so many people down with him is the question.

Update...

He wasn't a progressive. He was apolitical and had no leanings left or right. He was a surly loner. That's all we know about him.
No one makes it to 62 without developing political leanings. No one... Sounds like damage control to me.

Not true. I have friends who consider all politicians to be liars and crooks and who have never once voted in any election.

Update...

He wasn't a progressive. He was apolitical and had no leanings left or right. He was a surly loner. That's all we know about him.
No one makes it to 62 without developing political meanings. No one... Sounds like damage control to me.

Update...

The article doesn't mention his mental health :dunno:

Las Vegas shooter's girlfriend tells family she has 'clean conscience'

Yes I just read that twice. No mention of his mental health - declining or otherwise.

Update...

I read your link article and nowhere in there does it say anything about declining mentally your Opie title is OffBrought to you by Lazy Man's Google Android Talk typing

Link show it below.. it is in the Good Morning America pop up on the side..to early to get it on youtube..

Las Vegas shooter's girlfriend tells family she has 'clean conscience'

Update...

My wife has no idea how many weapons I have.
We've been married for 45 years.
Why? Are you hiding them? Why?
She may simply not have an interest in the number of guns he has.

Update...

No one makes it to 62 without developing political leanings. No one... Sounds like damage control to me.
Lot's of people, even those that are 62 and older, don't know the difference in democrats and republicans. So yes, there are people that make it to 62 without political leanings. Some people simply don't keep track of what is going on in the world.

Update...

So you sure that that was him in a non-photo shopped picture, eh?

Update...

Not true. I have friends who consider all politicians to be liars and crooks and who have never once voted in any election.
Your friends are on to something.

Forum List

Back